Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are NOT buying her story at all!

By the questions, they doubt everything she said!!!!!!! Thank you Lord!

brilliant - why would you have continued seeing someone that had sex with you whilst you were sleeping

One of the questions she was asked had to do with the PrePaid Legal convention that Ryan said was held in April. JA corrected this and said Ryan was wrong, that the PPL conventions were held every year in March and October.

WRONG! This was posted on Beth Karas' FB page - JA BUSTED in another lie! Let's hope JM saw this link too!

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...rnational-convention-april-8-10-88997437.html

I'm behind b/c of HLN, but what is the problem w/the woman operating the diagram on the overhead? What is so hard about moving a pic up/down? WTH?!

Nooooo emotion as she goes back through the murder????

If she was that concerned I don't know why she would even go
Exactly. Coming out of abuse you kinda try to avoid violence. ;)
I could see a victim/survivor buying a gun post-abuse very easily. I can't see going to the middle of nowhere with men she wasn't totally trustful of post-abuse. 'Outmanned', with a gun, that could so easily lead to violence against her.

idk if it's because she's been on the stand for so long but I really just can't even stand her she disgusts me. I want to know the juror's questions but I don't even wanna hear her voice answer them

excellent!!!!! why did you place travis's body back in the shower

Oh bang!!!!! Why did you place Travis' body backed in the shower!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trina2025