100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is her opportunity to connect directly with the jury, responding to them and building a rapport.

She is failing.

AMEN ... FINALLY a question on PRE-MEDITATION : THE GAS CANS !!!

Psst, Jodi...

1337693652786_8049710.png

But y'all are married. People who have only dated a few months typically don't exchange passwords.

We exchanged passwords long before we were married. I'm trying to think of how far into our relationship we did but I can't remember exactly how far it was. I'm guessing about 6 months? It was never a negative thing though. We didn't break into each others accounts or spy on each other. We didn't have to. It was more of a can you check my messages while you're sitting over there kind of thing.

Yeah that traffic was LA traffic. It can cause you to loose your damn mind.

Some of these questions must have been written down before recross/redirect.

She's awaiting conviction, so she's 'presumed' innocent... seems like she would be able to receive any payments for anything (like the stuff she draws and sells - I won't call it ---).

After conviction, I think it's a different story.

If that's the case that ticks me off. Nobody who's incarcerated in jail and/or prison should be able to profit off of a crime they are accused of while in the facility.

Who the hell remembers how many lanes there is while stuck in traffic 6 years ago?

Jodi sure is making her last moments on the witness stand memorable. :rolleyes:

More dissing on Travis. Shame on you, Jodi!

LOL...I love that question, why did you confront him if it was not due to jealousy? Ah ha ha ha

Some of these questions are ridiculous. Should I be worried about this jury now????
Not at all. They are forcing her to clarify her lies before they convict her, so they can do it with a clear conscience. I love the questions that have been asked!!!

Poor Mike 's fingers!!!! KCL take that man out for a beer for me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagnoliaGRL