100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the "disconnect" ... THIS IS A "SHE-DEVIL" ... I don't see any remorse, feeling or .... well .... anything "human".

Don't worry folks ... the jury is getting all of this .... there is NO WAY she can imitate a human being. Barf!!!

I wish Nurmi's direct examination had sped along like this.

LWOP is my vote. She had already planned to kill again with the 9mm

This trial is just a learning curve for a serial killer if she is released.

Oh she's a light weight.

Mile High = easy
Hood of Car = ok totally easy.. In your garage..

sheesh.

Wait? Didn't she say she had sex with him while driving?

But sex on the hood too risque?!

LOL

The only fantasy she was uncomfortable with was one where he wanted to pull over on the road because she couldn't think of a good place to pull over? Hahah!

The small distance between the shower and tub must mean that she was standing at the end of the shower/beginning of the tub and that it would have had to land at that edge of the tub. Where did she previously state it landed?

Why didn't you call Ryan and tell him you were going to Arizona?
Hmm, good one.

Earlier Jodi remembered putting the knife in the dishwasher. Yesterday she only remembered the sound of the knife hitting the tile.

She sounds SO REHEARSED!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Yeah ... But a rehearsed narcissistic world-class liar.

I feel very relieved with the jury questions ... Really gives viewers a peek into what they are concentrating/concerned about. (and it's not all the trashy sex talk that she and Nurmi have been slinging at Travis' memory).
They've not lost focus of what this trial is about - and most importantly, they haven't forgotten that Travis is THE TRUE VICTIM.

I feel even better too, that her answers to their questions have been even worse than her original testimony.
She's digging herself in even deeper.
Digging her own grave.
She's sinking her own ship ... And she's too stoopid & narcissistic to even realize it.
Hehee ....
Great day in the courtroom.

My head is ffeling soooooooooooo much better.

I am thinking that this jury is made up of people with common sense.

Not exactly a peer of Jodi...

LMAO!!!

How would that sound? It would sound like you are a *advertiser censored*!

I am in awe of this jury based on their questions. Just insightful, astute questions! Wow! My observations seem lowly compared to their insights. I have hope....

She had interest in Travis but could care that he was taking another woman to Cancun?

My grin is so large right now. I feel so damn happy I can't even express it in words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay