100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good one...and clearly she wasn't going to answer it. I meant to write it down...and now I can't remember either!!!

I don't remember the exact question, but I remember I didn't understand the question either.

If her answers aren't set to memory and well-rehearsed then---- they're super convenient!

She is incapable of a yes or no answer. She NEEDS to embellish in order to convince and I have to believe all 18 jurors are on to her.

Her manner is so synonymous with deception that, Juan must be doing back-flips in his mind!!!

The questions about mormon "laws" are concerning to me because the thought processes of these people seem to be fixated on their religious beliefs, not common sense. If they're mystified as to why she's not following mormon "law" I really think they're missing something. If they place so much importance on her not following their "laws" then will they be judging TA negatively because he was violating them as well?

I would humbly disagree. I think the questions were calling her on her BS about actually trying to be a Mormon. They undoubtedly feel they have some expertise on what she would have learned from the missionaries and are asking for an explanation as to why she doesn't seem to have grasped any of it.

The questions about mormon "laws" are concerning to me because the thought processes of these people seem to be fixated on their religious beliefs, not common sense. If they're mystified as to why she's not following mormon "law" I really think they're missing something. If they place so much importance on her not following their "laws" then will they be judging TA negatively because he was violating them as well?

I hope that anyone who serves on a jury would not be influenced by their religious and/or political beliefs or affiliations. I know that I wouldn't.

When she "lost" her phone in her grandfathers car----where was she when she tried to call it..........Timbuktu?

Didnt she say she lost it on May 18th it wasnt recovered until 2010? How did she take the picture on May 31st of her finger cut from work (prior to the murder)?

Maybe they, if there are Mormons on the jury, would know better than most that her ideas are BS?

So no one read her journals but she edited herself to please Travis. WHAT?

I would be surprised if she didn't have more than one journal going - and one would be for leaving "accidentally" in plain view around Travis.

Speaking of the journals - She wrote about Travis and Mimi going on their 2 1/2 (?) - 3rd date - going rock climbing... she said Travis said they had fun. She was housecleaning that day, and she wrote, "I accidentally fell asleep so I was still there when Travis got home," - That is just too - I have no words. It speaks for itself.

She apparently does a lot of things accidentally - except lie that she did all these things accidentally.

Pardon my ignorance but why would a juror ask JA the definition of a *advertiser censored*?

Being snarky, just messin' with her head, see how she likes it.

My opinion only. But I loved it!

Her biggest mistake is saying she was not jealous about Travis going off to Cancun with another girl. She said 'not at all' Wrong answer Jodi.

She is such a psycho when asked about jealousy! Why does she deny a common and normal reaction to seeing your boyfriend with another woman?
Is it b/c Juan argues that the killing was due to jealousy?

She makes the weirdest facial contortions when you say "jealousy"--she's bizarre.

One of my fav questions -

Do you know how high the ceiling was in TA's closet?

Yes. They know it would have been impossible for JA to leap up and find that gun (yeah, right) ...

I don't know how to "multiquote", but to whoever is saying they are concerned that the jury will judge TA harshly because they are asking JA about following the Law of Attraction but not the Law of Chastity, I see it this way:

They are probably not asking her because they are judging anyone for not doing it, but more just to point out her hypocrisy IMO.

Ask her about the magazine coded message!!!!

Ask her about the bank deposits---where did she get the money!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123