100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Some of these questions are brilliant!

Great job, jury!

I thought the question about why JA did not call Ryan to inform him that she would be late in arriving in SLC was pretty good because her answer did not make any sense. She stumbled on that one.

Outside of that question can anybody provide other revealing insightful questions by the jury??

I would NEVER, EVER, EVER be ashamed of myself for defending myself, my child, my home, my pets, etc. If I killed someone in the process... I would be very sad over it, but never ASHAMED. She's full of crap.

WOW. I gotta say.... any doubt I may have had about this jury has been erased x 1,000! Not only the questions, but the way theyre worded! "which is it" etc. Just wow...

"IF that's the truth"

What made you change your mind and tell everyone about Travis' secret, the child picture?

i love the fact that most of these questions are the same ones by Jaun that she rudely refused to answer properly

Excellent question!!

What made you to change your mind about revealing Travis' secret about the child *advertiser censored*?

They totally don't buy it!

That's it - they are NOT buying her crap!!! She wants them to think she was under Travis' control, he was 'persuasive' ~ but THESE ARE THE FOLKS THAT WATCHED HER BATTLE JUAN MARTINEZ FOR 5 DAYS!! They ain't buying into her 'poor little me, I'm a victim of controlling men' bullcrap! Yay!

It seems petty of me but I just want to say that all those TH who raked JM over the coals should now see the wisdom of his approach.

Jodi does not control boyfriends!

She just must know where she stands 24/7/365

Today is the first time I have noticed Travis' brother kind of smiling. Not blatantly, but a little half smile. I think he knows from the juror questions, and her ridiculous answers that justice is very close. I think so too. :please:

Hmmmmm.... She actually doesn't know how to answer!

I think people are completely missing the point of the Book of Mormon questions. The point is Jodi is painting herself as this innocent little Mormon who didn't know the rules and was led astray by Travis. But if she was a Mormon and had read the Book she WOULD know the rules. She is feigning ignorance. They know she knew sex of all kinds was forbidden.

Small business's have to have workers compensation too! We have a family owned restaurant in California!

Oh man, she's makin' it up on the fly now...dangerous territory for Ole' Nurmi! :)

"I didn't want to throw mud on him." Tell me she didn't just say those words.

SMDH at this woman and her attempts at lying.
So it wasn't a threat!?? I thought there was a kid in spiderman clothes?

I want to see her take her last breath on earth and I hope she struggles when she takes it.

JMO.

I finally figured out the pedophile thing.

She actually believes that she's a twelve year-old boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya