100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg - this juror is giving her a run for her money - regarding the gas cans - awesome. come on then jodi - answer it.......

Saw Travis's family smile a little bit over the gas can question

This is more revealing of her lies and intention to lie than her answers to JM

She has this weird look on her face as she knows she's had her covers pulled. Jury is on to her IMO

Wait, if they'd had the threesome, it might have violated the prohibition re: being gay depending on what she did, or didn't, do with the other woman? BUT A THREESOME IS OK? I bet Juan is SMILING.....

Damn.

So it looks like there might be one juror who believes her.

Damn. And that's all it takes is one juror.

Not worried here - it won't take much for the others to sway (been on several cases myself (though not a DP case)). I'm hoping for the DP, but will settle on LWOP. Let her sit with her thoughts on how she slashed TA's throat. I say this because I KNOW in my heart she remembers each and every slash.

Just my opinion.

Mel

jodi pro-tip: gasoline is a highly flammable substance

I love it Sam was nodding her head as the last juror question about the gas cans!!!

Man, this horror stabbed him 20 some times, and is still finding ways to take jabs at him??? (alledged 3-some)

That's new, right?

Keep making it up and throwing it in there til she takes her last breath.

It makes perfect sense to put only the amount left you would need to fill the tank. Why pay for more than you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member