100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh... sex is a release for many, that's not an issue.
How would she assess her own problem with sex? She learns her boyfriend is a "pedophile" but she continues to enthusiastically enjoy their sex life over addressing that most horrific problem of his.

OMG, I'm dying over here. Did you ever see a doctor for your memory issues. OMG, sooooo funny!

pmsl - did you ever see a doctor about your memory issues - this has annoyed her lol

bwahahaha did you ever see a doctor for your memory issues. glad i was not drinking then!

jodi has a "selective memory" ... that is all.

"Did you ever see a doctor for your memory issues" LMAO Now she is saying she has a really good memory except for June 4th LOL

I am cracking up here. She is really nervous now. I think it just dawned on her that this isnt going well for her.

LOLOLOL

"Have you ever seen a doctor for the memory problems?"

LMAO. C'mon now they are just fing with her.

Have you seen a doctor for your memory issues?

:banghead: Outside of June 4th, I have a really good memory!

I can't take much of this trial guys. I can't. I need a guilty verdict already.

Hand talker. <------ what does that mean....lol about the medical help for memory....lol

HA!!!!!!! Did u ever see a doctor foryour memory issues? Juan has got to be thrilled!!!

BWWWWAAAAAAAA LOLLOLOLOLOL Did you ever see a doctor for your memory issues??????? CLASSIC!@!! soooo great...

I sincerely doubt that they "traded" passwords. Based on her methodology, she somehow spied on or figured out Travis's password.....She was obsessed.

This is a death qualified jury and some of the questions have been about how Jodi's actions directly affected Travis' family. After victim impact statements are read, I think it very possible they'll vote for death.

If she doesn't get the death penalty I will never watch/follow another trial again because I will have no faith in my fellow man/woman.

"Did you ever see a doctor for your memory issues?"

I want to marry this juror. I don't care the gender or age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay