100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right? It was really weird to me. She really seemed to be enjoying it like she was on some talk show, answering questions from the audience. :waitasec:

This entire trial has been an opportunity for her to be seen and heard and get all sorts of attention from sickos like whatever-his-name-is who wants to donate his sperm to her and her jail girlfriend. She gets to bash Travis too. Her hired help (paid for by poor AZ citizens) gets to make a name for themselves by ripping the victim. HLN with their hosts and "expert guests" are basking in the glory and ratings the trial brings... it's all really quite perverted to me. There are so many levels of disgusting to this on top of the brutality and the sadness, I'm so outraged at everything else and realizing this is SOP for victims and their families in our criminal justice system. It's really sick.

I don't like this more question business.

Why are they trying to get convincing answers out of her?

They must have doubt.

They doubted HER testimony. It was totally unbelievable, and their questions reflect that. This is a death penalty case, and I believe they are taking their jobs very seriously.

and another thought... if it WAS Travis' gun he would have KNOWN it was loaded.... TRAVIS WOULD HAVE STOPPED RUNNING AT HER!

He would have yelled NO NO its loaded!!! I have no doubt. Shes a cold blooded murder and she makes me sick.

She backpeddled a tiny bit today. TODAY she said that Travis's gun :)rolleyes:) is usually in a holster but she had one of those memory lapses during that stressful time and couldn't recall for sure if it was in the holster when she removed it that day.

This whole thing is just insane.

The jury q was "Was the gun in a case?" My father keeps his guns in hard black cases like power tools come in.

I think they meant "hard CASE" ---not "holster" at this point. IMO

My favorite 30 seconds of the day. Was this a Freudian slip by Jodi?

Judge: Were you mad at Travis while you were stabbing him?

Jodi: I don't recall FEAR being a prominent, I mean, sorry, I don't remember anger being a prominent

~ Objection from Juan ~

Judge: The question is were you mad at Travis while you were stabbing him?

Jodi: I don't remember being angry that day. I remember being terrified.

well today ja was able to slide her three-sum story in and there was no objection. she can just say what ever she wants. this trial is turning into a blackhole in outer space. moo

Oh, the objection ARE a commin, night. Have a little patience, and faith.
Arias IS the blackhole, and she will be made to account for her heinous actions.

Why couldn't she just use the GPS on her phone?

I think she said her phone battery was dying/dead as she claims to have lost her phone charger, either way she would lie about it. In addition, it wouldn't help her getting lost theory.

I hope the jury asks her how she knew it was a picture of a little boy if her eyes are so bad.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Right? She can't see a license plate glowing in the darkness two feet in front of her, but she can see the details of a printed photograph that falls at her feet (in that chaotic pattern)?

How about those Jodi Arias paintings being hung with Monet or Van Gogh?

I TOTALLY buy that story! said no one...ever!

Oooohhh!!!! That one just might really be my fav answer! :floorlaugh:

My daughter has an art degree and owns a studio/gallery in a very popular art district here in the south. She is a WS'er and is keeping up with this case when she gets home from work. I cannot wait to see her when she hears that BS!

:laughcry:

Come on....that HAD to sound insane and incredulous to these jurors. I actually feel sorry for the defense team. There is no shutting her mouth. Zero client control.

Why couldn't she just use the GPS on her phone?

I don't like this more question business.

Why are they trying to get convincing answers out of her?

They must have doubt.

Oh, I love this Question Business. I think a large part is they are trying to determine her credibility. It is one thing for the Jury to see and hear her lies she made to all the other players. If any particular juror feels they were personally lied to by her response, that will not be good for her and will really sting and I do not think they will be too forgiving. Remember, any juror can choose to disregard testimony if they feel they were lied to.

Re Question 6 about her calling the cops on Bobby, I think she said the cops didn't come because Bobby called back and claimed it was an errant call. Even 14 yrs. ago it's hard to imagine a woman's call for help could be negated by a male calling and claiming the call was a mistake.

It's hard to believe she was ever attacked, much less called 911, imv. She sure likes staying in contact with men who mistreat her - even after she's moved on to another one... what a user.

Off topic wow well over 800 people viewing please join websleuths if you are just a guest you are all welcome! It's good so many people care about this case and its outcome. It's hard keeping up with the case here though it goes so fast.

Well done with reporting the case everyone.

:goodpost:

Boy, who knows their presciption for their glasses like that! Talk about rehearsed!

I wear glasses now and have worn contacts for 32 years. I have no idea what my prescription is.

Probably because I'm a dog lover, I was hoping that person would ask WHERE Napoleon was during this awful thing happening to his daddy. I want to know!!!

Dog lover here too..... I have been curious during the trial, did I read that she closed his gate off so he could not go downstairs? If so does that mean during the 7 days Travis was rotting Napoleon had no food or water?

JVM is saying jury is submitting MORE questions!!!

So they can continue to add questions to the basket when their questions are being asked? Wow, this could fall into next week!

I'm actually pleased with the majority of the questions, and Jodi can't keep her big trap shut! A simple yes, no, or I don't remember would be enough. But nooooo, not the all knowing Jodi! She totally talks to these jurors like they are idiots. But it's obvious she is digging her own grave.

There was one time when the question was did you feel anger when you were stabbing Travis, and she was about to answer. But JM object stating that how could she remember her feelings if she could not remember the act. Then Jodi snarked "I remember my feelings". I wish JM would have not objected as he could have easily torn her a new one (like she needs another one) during rebuttal.

I hope a juror asks "How do you define *advertiser censored*?" just to f*ck with her tomorrow.

I have a little personal confession to make about this case.

I'm extremely attached to this case, much like I was to the Caylee Anthony case because I can relate to them both due to my own personal circumstances.

I grew up and was raised in Riverside County. Not in the city of Riverside, but the same county. I lived in that county for most of my life before I moved in with my husband. We now live in Orange County.

I was also born to two drug addicted parents. There I said it (so many years later it's still hard to say). I was also raised by my grandparents due to my parents struggles. I was shuffled back and forth twice, once because the state had removed me from my mother and step-fathers home back to my grandparents where I remained for the duration of my childhood. Normally when people ask about my background I simply say that my parents had responsibility issues. And due to their drug use that was certainly true but not the full story.

I saw and dealt with things as a child that children should not. It is for that reason I believe that like me, Travis was far more mature than he appeared. In our situation you have to deal with very adult situations and circumstances at a very young age. For a child growing up its hard to understand how drugs can be more important than your own children. Travis was only immature in dealing with romantic relationships due to his inexperience. But I fully believe he had an abundance of maturity due to his upbringing.

Since Travis had a past much like my own I'm enraged that Jodi took from him what children who come from pasts such as our own work so hard to accomplish. We do everything in our power to change the cycle. To be better than what we came from.

Travis could have been something. And Jodi took from him the chance to work towards the goal that I'm sure he was always working to attain, as I myself do on a daily basis. To rise above the beginnings we were given. God hands cards and circumstances that, at times, are completely out of your control. You can either fold or play the hand you are dealt with dignity and resolve to play the game no matter what.

I hope that wherever Travis is that he knows he played the hand well and with great dignity regardless of some of his failings. I hope he knows he attained his ultimate goal.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us.

There are many here who come from abuse, violent crime, etc. We're all survivors.

You are an inspiration, be proud of what you've accomplished.

I don't believe anything that comes out of ja's mouth, she is the face of evil. MOO

She backpeddled a tiny bit today. TODAY she said that Travis's gun :)rolleyes:) is usually in a holster but she had one of those memory lapses during that stressful time and couldn't recall for sure if it was in the holster when she removed it that day.

This whole thing is just insane.

The unloaded gun story once again sunk JA. JA testifies that the TA gun was unloaded. She had a discussion with TA about “loading the gun” . That discussion apparently did not go anywhere since the common understanding was the 25 caliber gun was to remain unloaded.

So the question – why spend time reaching for an unloaded gun? ANSWER – Because if I pointed a gun at somebody they would cease and desist.
JA thinks she can avert TA advance by pointing a gun at him.

BUT TA knew the gun was unloaded. Why would JA who thinks the gun that is unloaded would stop a person who KNOWS that the gun is UNLOADED????

OMG! the Best thing was watching the very "Proper" Judge ask Jodie if she knew what "*advertiser censored*" meant----She shoulf have simultaneously handed her a mirror!!

Somehow I totally missed that question. What was it exactly? TIA :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member