100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people who are truly intent on suiciding don't send letters stating 'Do Not Open Until'...

Quite a difference between suicidal ideations and attention seeking behaviors.

Totally agree. Just jumping off your post BritsKate,

After her grandmother opened these so called letters she didn't contact the jail? Or they weren't intercepted before getting to grandma? She didn't want to mention suicide in the tv show because there was a guard there but she sent out these letters from the jail?

What a crock.

MOO

If I were on this jury, the first thing I would do after sentencing would be to go to the nearest bar with the other jurors, order a couple of rounds of drinks, and share some laughs over how ridiculous JA was in court.

she isnt going to see these questions bwaaahahhhaaa

that was clarified last night. It has happened about a year and 1/2 before he died so it was back when they were initially dating and long before 2008.

http://www.legalshieldcalendar.com/ok
that is a link to a PPL calendar for March 2008. It was March 12-16th

I believe JA said according to her text messages she first dyed her hair on March 21 or 22nd.

The video that was played on Dr. D the last few nights.... I believe that was from March 2008 too, and she was clearly blonde. So he was right that when he met her, she was blonde, he was wrong on the date though. I posted about this last night... because it annoys me that no one checked these calendars before testifying or asking the questions (both Juan and Nurmi) JMO

So you are in the desert and have lots of blood on you and you think to yourself "oh crap, something bad has happened". Oh crap.....really?

Right after droning on about her suicide plans, they asked how many times she had ACTUALLY attempted suicide. None, of course. She took apart a razor once, though.

Well, she did get that papercut-like nick that hurt soooo bad.

What is that book in front of mom Arias?

It's an extremely slow way to go. It takes you about 1 1/2 years to bleed out.

OMG :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just spit coffee all over my computer monitor! :great:

The judge seems to be moving this Q and A thang along at a brisk pace.

That's it!
I am announcing my candidacy for Congress.
My first piece of legislation: The Do-Over Law, otherwise known as Caylee and Travis' Law.
It will temporarily suspend the Double Jeopardy clause, allowing Casey Anthony to be re-tried for the murder of her daughter Caylee, but ONLY if Juan Martinez is the prosecutor, and all the members of the Jodi Arias jury are seated in the jury box.

Her answer about why she went in the closet for the gun instead of out the bedroom door should really nail her coffin shut... It would take too long to open the door and run around it to exit the bedroom? So she went for a gun she was told was unloaded. Running around a door takes too long in that terribly scary moment...so going for an unloaded gun that you didn't even intend to shoot even if it was loaded makes tons of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89