100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this works...first time uploading a pic...

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 97
What I have taken away from a lot of these questions, especially the ones relating to the Mormon religion is they already know the answers they just want to see what her answer is going to be. I got that feeling from almost all the questions they asked.

Re: The Book of Mormon questions, Mormons believe in self-revelation. I wonder if they believe that God would allow them to discern what passages mean when they read. If there is an LDS on the jury, they may think this and be able to determine that she is full of you know what if she read The Book of Mormon yet didn;t know that anal sex is wrong.

Based on the last set of juror questions, it does not seem they had any problem with the way Martinez conducted cross. Does that mean that he can REALLY let 'er rip this time around :p

I take no care or concern in learning about my new found religion by myself......

I guess this is damage control and Nurmi said good after she answered a question...

Nurmi couldn't clean this up with the help of a bulldozer.

Travis is protected by god, there's nothing they can do about it. Game, set, match. :great:

I think Nurmi needs to keep it short and sweet. Clearly he should not re- emphasize these anti-Jodi questions the jury asked.

Geez. Nurmi just cannot resist the sex questions.

Nurmi shut up about sex, omg we know every detail, seen pics, heard phone calls, get over the sex part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Nurmi is talking, Nap Time!

sleeping%2Bon%2Bkeyboard.jpg

This blah blah blah penile/vaginal intercourse will not help her. Clearly she's not stupid. She'd be better off just saying "I did what I wanted to do and I knew it was probably wrong". Im' glad they are spinning it this way but really.

Why does Nurmi get 3 times at bat with JA? This is so not ok!

Oh Nurmi again. It's like a sloth wading through quicksand. Someone check me every 20 minutes to see if I'm still awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member