DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! When I think of JA's "art" this is what pops in my head:
bad-painting-restoration.jpg

Guess which one is JA's....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

While the lawyers are with the judge, Jodi is sitting there going over her script and muttering to herself again. LOL! she's some actress!

Or, she knew it was Travis' new toy and people would expect it to be there. Why else delete the pictures? If she took it she didn't need to do that. Nope, with malice aforethought, she carefully deleted the pictures, removed the memory card, and dropped them in the water - blissfully unaware of the powers of forensic examiners and the durability of digital media.

She did not remove the memory card.

If she keeps wiping her eyes with that snotty tissue, she is going to give herself pinkeye.
Actually, I really don't think she is crying...just trying to make it look like she was when the jury comes back.

Leopard head band lady is having HOT flashes. God help us all

Jodi is memorizing her lines. And moving her mouth. She is getting on my last nerve.

Why are there no lip readers in the house???

if they end for the day....no more court til Wed.
lots of time for JA to rehearse!

AriasWSLarge.jpg

Jodi Arias quietly weeping as she surfs Weblseuths.com.

She thought she was doing pretty well until she read your comments.

Maybe reading her "suicide" letters that she sent to grandma? or, the emails where Travis calls her psycho....

Or she could be reading the menu designated for death row. Just edifying...:blushing:

Have the shakes started commencing? Are we about to witness the descent of the fog?

What the hey is going on? Is JA boo-hooing or did she have a sudden allergy attack?!!!

Somethings going on with whatever that is she's reading...a tear or two, hard swallows, and I can almost see heart heart beating hard.

Suicide letter? Or journal entries? New starbucks menu?:waitasec:

Something tells me we will not be seeing Juan in action until a week from this upcoming Monday. With Nurmi's turtle pace along with the shortened week next week, I just can't see Juan getting his shot until that time.

If we added up all of these delays, I guarantee it would equal more time than the public proceedings.

Maybe Nurmi dug up the fake suicide letters to Grandma? That would make her cry.

Maybe they found the missing suicide letters and she is reading them again and feeling sorry for herself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487