100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that JM points out that anything from the "DIARY" has been written by a pathological liar and cannot be believed. How do we know that she even wrote those on the day written in the journal ?

we don't. just like the torn out journal pages. i hope the jury is asking themselves that question.

haxBHL8_zps490e6a02.gif

I'm being to think Nurmi is a sociopath as well. It's the only explanation.

OMG! - Nobody believes her!!
I'm gonna go clean out y junk drawer.

I am not even actively listening to it. seriously.

i am over it and I am sure the jury is too.. these poor people. How many times and ways can you say the same thing over and over and over again.

I am waiting for Juan to bring it back to the reason we are here... not her boring life.

She wasn't even a Mormon before she met him. She had no magic number for cripes sake. :banghead:

More like she knew she was about to be arrested... Wrote them to fake her own death!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right? Wasn't she packing her car up? Why would you need to do that if you are going to kill yourself?

He (Mr Nurmi) is punishing everyone because the Jury thing went so well he knows a Death Sentence is coming, so why not irritate the crap out of the Jury and us for a few more days of the Jodi Show

if i were on the jury , it would be this very moment that i would absolutely lose it and run stark raving mad outta there screaming "make them stop, I can't take it anymore!! I'm way to0 impatient. Luckily these jurors seem made of stronger stuff!

MOTIVE...did you hear that...she was getting closer and closer to 30

Harsh words. So what???

Do you know how many harsh words are said when my husaband I argue??? When ANY couple argue.

I've had enough.

Time to watch Judge Judy.

I'll catch the highlights later! If any.

:seeya:

I'm sure I could put Travis' "harsh" words to shame.

boy Jodi knows a lot about Mormonism in her short time of being one. All those jurors can be thinking is... "is this over yet?" good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990