100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's suicide notes were ONLY an attempt to manipulate and/or punish her grandmother or family. Even in her suicide letters, Jodi acted like a bossy parasite. Although she said she was going to die, she ordered her grandma to buy the tombstone. Her poor grandma!!!!!!:furious:

THE ONLY PART OF THE TRIAL WHERE I SAW REAL TEARS WAS WHEN JODI WAS READING HER MANIPULATIVE SUICIDE NOTES. (ME, ME, ME! IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!)

Where did you read the suicide notes?!?!? I want to read 'em too!

I'm still a little confused by this because that third purchase would have been just over 5 gallons. She didn't even purchase that much to get to AZ and back to NV. I really don't think that third purchase was for gas but possibly for items in the store. But she's lied so much that no one would believe her anyway so that is kind of a payback. :great:

MOO

Even if that was true----and I'm sure it's what she'll say---she STILL had that extra gas can. She's lied about that through this entire trial. Walmart will trot someone in there to explain their policy and it will be PROVEN she lied about returning it. Add to that the incredible coincidence that one purchase works out to 5 gallons of gas? Very reasonable to believe she filled that third can up in Salt Lake City. Maybe she spilled a little filling it up. Whatever.

We know she's a liar, but now we know for SURE she's lying about something that makes this crime planned out in advance.

Who here said Jodi was intelligent?

I told ya all she wasn't!

Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so much intelligent but cunning and sneaky. There is a distinction.

But filling the gas cans in SLC is post-meditation, after the crime.

why deceptly fill the cans in SLC when there was no reason to hide her trip from there to Yreka? Can't figure that out.

The point is she lied about having the gas can for the trip to AZ so she would not have to buy gas. She claimed she returned it. Juan just proved she did have the third gas can and Jodi lied. It's more of an issue that she lied, not that she had three gas cans. jmo

She filled all 3 in SLC, so maybe she still did have the weapons and bloody clothes?

Maybe, especially if they cannot account the third gas can.
If she did still have all that on her, I'm sure she was pooping a gold brick when she was pulled over in UT for the license plate.

The Attorney's (both sides) can have Investigators working non stop up until closing basically. In some courts they have a team of Investigators there and they are working on trials, looking things up etc. And the Attorney's have their favorite Investigators they call on and know well usually and they're finding clues right to the end if need be..

During these trial days as you can see, Rabbits come out of hats! And they surprise each other with things.

Nightmare to be on the receiving end of that :) thankfully their side was today

i feel so bad i showed my friend some stuff about this trial we'd look at together when we were both online now he's away looking at stuff on his own

he will soon have no life :floorlaugh:

Did our Katie make it in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I am just getting caught up so I haven't read all of this thread yet. So forgive me if this has been discussed.

Something has been bothering me and I don't know if it has already been brought up and discussed. The remote control that was in her car has always bugged me. Someone help me please. Wasn't a DVD player also stolen from the grandparents house? I don't know if this if a fact or I have dreamed it.

I know we probably would never have the gun but if this DVD player showed up at DB's house Ie: gift for the kid.... It would be Awesome!! :great:

I have a feeling Juan was going somewhere with this during his cross but it just never went anywhere.. What do you guys think?

How did she pay for it in the first place? Walmart will also not give cash back on a debit or credit card purchase, even with the receipt.

I always got cash with a receipt. No matter how it was paid.

IMO, when Jodi insisted on making this about DV, she had no idea this would last so long. Or be this brutal. Jodi pictured herself as being a heroine to champion battered women everywhere. Probably have some special title created with an office alongside the Mormon Hierarchy.

She filled all 3 in SLC, so maybe she still did have the weapons and bloody clothes?

I doubt it. I think it's WAY more likely that her ice cold heart DID want to save money on gas at that point, so she wouldn't have to pay CA prices when she got home.

I'm confused about the following...

1. Why did she fill the 3 gas cans after she left Ryans' since she would be driving directly back to Yreka (Redding) from her visit?

2. Why does it matter if she cut her right finger at the restaurant, aren't we concerned about the left hand?

3. JA testified she printed the Mapquest directions from SoCal to Mesa. Where did she print these, there has been no testimony to that? The only place she stopped to use a computer was at Darryl's and he only testified that she quickly checked her email...(...or Travis' email).

Thanks if anyone can clarify!

:clap: to JM
She intended to tell the homicide investigators that would investigate Travis' murder that she never left her granny's home that week or some other bs.

Her hands were covered with cuts from slaughtering Travis and they weren't from broken glass or jabbed metal. She knew this and was "not in a fog" about the stabbing because she created several lies about the cuts.

No, but I saw one here doing a banana dance.

I've specifically watched her hands when she pours water and she her hands have NEVER trembled. I found that strange because I would have been shaking like a leaf. She has no conscience.

The point is she lied about having the gas can for the trip to AZ so she would not have to buy gas. She claimed she returned it. Juan just proved she did have the third gas can and Jodi lied. It's more of an issue that she lied, not that she had three gas cans. jmo
That was about all I have time to watch of the video right now, priceless! Busted!!!

What's the deal, Arizona doesn't do DST? Please don't throw rotten fruit at me for not knowing.

i feel so bad i showed my friend some stuff about this trial we'd look at together when we were both online now he's away looking at stuff on his own

he will soon have no life :floorlaugh:

If they can get Jodi off the stand next week, he'll get his life back. Otherwise it will be a long hot summer. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966