100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Juan Martinez will have addtional questions for JA on Wednesday. If I heard Mr. Martinez correctly - I believe he said to the Judge in closing: "I have nothing further in this area Judge." MOO

From last thread:

websurfer

I always knew I was invisible...
nobody answers my gas cans and gas Q?

You're not invisible, websurfer, these threads just go so fast it's easy to miss questions. The last one doubled in size in a matter of minutes.

To answer your question (though I don't know the original question) about the gas cans, I'm assuming you're asking the relevance. There are a couple of things, the most predominant is the fact that she lied to the jury, that is the resounding issue right now. However, it also proves premeditation that she made definitive plans to NOT stop in AZ to get gas so there was never a record of her in AZ.

Sorry if I answered the wrong question.

But filling the gas cans in SLC is post-meditation, after the crime.

why deceptly fill the cans in SLC when there was no reason to hide her trip from there to Yreka? Can't figure that out.

She also filled up gas cans in CA before she did the murder.

IMO

If he is rebutting facts or testimony introduced during the redirect or the jury question answer marathon then he can introduce evidence to directly refute those statements.

I think.

Just like Nurmi was trying to introduce the "suicide letter" to grandma. The jurors were the ones who answered the questions, so the new evidence is connected to the juror's questions.

Ok, everyone humor me and look for this... My all time new favorite trial moment. Mr Martinez says to her "you have two accounts at Washington Mutual?" OK go to that point on YouTube once up and go back about 5 seconds. Then watch.

Keep your eye on Ms Willmott and don't take your eye off her... please!

I'll try to find it, want to see what Ms Willmott looked like at that moment. I noticed several times today (and in the past) where it looks like Willmott would rather bolt from the courtroom than to remain there. :what:

I wish we had a YouTube only thread with no discussion to help us poor folks who happened to oversleep like I did today. I woke up 5 minutes before the lunch break, slept through alarm, darnit!

I beg to disagree. Maybe it depends on the Walmart. The one I go to will give me cash back on a debit card. But not on a credit card......

Same here.

Pasa and I at happy hour w dr drew's jurors- I have 9 double sides
Pages of notes- Pasa more- omg you guys...today was THE game changer- Juan was on fire!!! Give us 90 min or so then were posting

Did he grope you agian? I need to know. (jk, I know he tapped your shoulder).

Not caught up on this thread yet, but with all the excitement about the gas cans, have we talked about the psychologists line of questioning??? What the heck was that about? Just more proof that she lied. She told Matt about the pedo stuff, and one person in California she can't remember the name, the LaViolette lady and Dr. Samuels? Was there another point other than she lied to the jury AGAIN?

Ma'm, Isn't it true that you premeditated the murder of Mr.Alexander? And, Ma'm, isn't true that no one believes your lies? Ma'm,did you know that the Great Juan has PROVEN that you are a Liar? Ma'm, you do realize that THIS Jury will find you guilty of murder. Isn't it a fact, Ma'm, that you would beg for the death penalty if you were guilty of the murder of Travis Alexander? Ma'm, you do realize that the jurors are not in a fog?..they know you have lied about the gas cans, violence, and the ridiculous accusation of Mr. Alexander being a pediophile.Ma'm, you do know that there will be justice for Travis,his family, and friends. And Ma'm, you do realize you do have the reputation of being a diabolic killer, despised by America. And Ma'm, you do know what a *advertiser censored* is, correct?

How could there be more juror questions? The judge asked this afternoon if there were any questions and no one spoke up!! Ooh come on I just want them to come to the conclusion of guiltly and get this over with puuuhhhleaze

It's actually quite amusing at this point. It's like they're playing their own game of "to catch a liar" and are not sure if JM is going to catch them all so they're trying to help him out. :floorlaugh:

But filling the gas cans in SLC is post-meditation, after the crime.

why deceptly fill the cans in SLC when there was no reason to hide her trip from there to Yreka? Can't figure that out.

Actively trying to conceal that 3rd can (for whatever reason) even indicating she returned it! (they have a receipt for it) She said she took it back.. Why lie?

She is just tripping over herself..A normal person not lying that was almost killed by her boyfriend in a domestic incident would never lie about a stupid gas can. She would say, yes i bought that and some snix snax and headed to his house why?

We are going to need a sticky regarding daylight savings time.

Thank you Stephanie Hart PI!!

Jodi hand-picked her car from the rental lot - a Ford Focus.

The Focus has a 13.5 gallon tank and gets approximately 28 MPG (combined City and Highway to be fair) for a total of approximately 378 miles per tank. (3) 5 gallon tanks, or enough for an additional 13.5 gallons would therefore allow you to drive approx 756 miles total.

The approximate distance between Pasadena, Travis' home in Mesa and I-15 in Nevada is 740 miles

Juan is proving Jodi had the 3rd gas can, enabling her to get to Travis' and back on her "supposed" CA to UT route without getting sidetracked in AZ.

She NEVER stopped for gas in Desert Center, CA and Buckeye, AZ as she claims. As this would have deviated from her So. Cal to Utah route. Besides, she wouldn't NEED to stop to fill up (as she testified to) after only driving 150 miles between each station.

Juan will demonstrate that she lied about Desert Center, lied about Buckeye and lied about the third gas can. The numbers are too perfect of a match and will prove premeditation beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm now 100% convinced now that Jodi will get the DP. It's over folks. This jury showed us yesterday - they aren't stupid.

THIS :rocker:

I saw some questions on the old thread about the purpose of the gas can lie in the first place. My sleuthy input is as follows:
I think that she always planned to lie and say that the gas cans were to fill up and save money in UT. So she filled in UT so if she was ever questioned she would have those handy receipts and say "yep, filled in UT to save $, got receipts to prove it." But then the question becomes: why buy a third gas can since that more than offsets the savings of buying gas out of state? So of course she claims she recognized the lack of logic in doing so and promptly returned the can to Walmart and used only the 2 freebies/loaners from DB. She was stuck with the returned gas can story to keep up with her saving money excuse for having any cans in the first place.

Do you all think Jodi is terrified Juan's calling Matt ? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Can her lawyer try and rehabilitate her again AFTER the new batch of jury questions or is he DONE DONE????? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

But, JA said she didn't make it to the Riverside CA service, IIRC.

She did, however, make it to the Mesa AZ services. Date???

Yes .. that's when that innocent friend of Travis picked her up at the airport, and then she asked him to drive slowly past Travis' house before the service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo