100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM is very confused. She said Juan is trying to prove JA cut herself during the murder, not at the restaurant. Oh Vey. If you are going to comment on a trial, please watch it!!

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Just when you think you've heard it all. OMG Juan, you are amazing! What an incredible moment.

JVM is very confused. She said Juan is trying to prove JA cut herself during the murder, not at the restaurant. Oh Vey. If you are going to comment on a trial, please watch it!!

You would think that would help, right?

Step 1) watch trial

Step 2) comment on trial

Not sure where it gets confusing. I'm slowly realizing when these TH's and hosts consistently get the facts and direct quotes from the trial wrong, they aren't worth the aggrevation.

With regard to all this discussion about the gas cans, although there can be long stretches between towns in the desert Utah/Nevada/Arizona area, Jodi's implication that for the majority of her trip she was in danger of being stuck is silly. I nearly did a spit take when she tried to make that implication about the I-5, which is FULL of gas stations and truck stops.

Quoted for 100% truth. My husband is active duty Army, so we've moved around a lot. In 2004, we were sent from NY to Sparks, NV for recruiter duty. The Battalion he was a part of was in Salt Lake City, Utah. We drove to Salt Lake City, then onto Sparks, NV. From just that trip alone, there were hundreds of gas stations. Yes, the area is spread far & wide but it's not a freakin' ghost town. While in Sparks, NV, we spent a lot of time visiting my in laws just outside of Sacramento, CA. Again, traveling on I-80, TONS of gas stations. We now reside in Tacoma, WA. Just over Christmas, we drove to Sacramento. I-5 almost all the way, through Yreka, etc & once again, GAS STATIONS galore! There are truck stops, gas stations, rest areas w/ gas stations, etc. The Flying-J she visited in Winnemucca, NV IS a truck stop.

AND she can't remember the psychologist's name she allegedly told about Travis's (eyes roll) pedophelia???

OMG this woman is beyond unbearable!!!!!

She talked to one in San Diego which is near La Jolla where she got her breast implants.

I'm sure John Dixson's gallery "where her art could be hung" :floorlaugh: was probably in La Jolla too. La Jolla is a known playground for the rich and famous.

She also invited herself along on a guys surfing trip to La Jolla.

There was a Bobby Juarez who was killed in San Diego, oddly enough.

Creeps me out she could have been in my hood seducing my once gullible son.:what:

BBM Traveling Killers are a threat to everyone!

I beg to disagree. Maybe it depends on the Walmart. The one I go to will give me cash back on a debit card. But not on a credit card. I know this for sure because I never carry cash.

I'm not sure, but I wonder if they do that immediately after you purchase it? Sometimes there is a wait period (in general, not just Walmart) whereby if you return something like in the first couple of days it goes to your card and then after that (after it has been processed by bank) you get the cash. Regardless, she was lying.

Oooooooohhhh -- in the receipts they recovered, there were two receipts for gas in SLC, but the third was not among the receipts she saved? And now we've seen that there were 3 purchases, so she was obviously actively trying to conceal that she had 3 gas cans.

That's pretty huge, if that's what you're saying -- not so much because she wasn't in a fog, but because she was very actively trying to conceal her premeditation -which only serves to prove it.

yes! that's it.. She turned in 2 gas receipts to her team.. she never copped to a 3rd receipt. Martinez has her bank statement.. there is a missing 3rd receipt!

And he said Walmart confirmed NO gas can was returned there was NO refund given that day for a gas can.. Not cash, not anything. Jodi said Well they are wrong then

A Californian strawberry Frappicino is more than a gallon of gasoline.
Puh-lease!

She most likely stole money from Travis that day too. Did the two roommates pay Junes rent I wonder? Hmmmmm.

I am still not clear what that 200-check to Travis was for. I read she damaged his car and that was partial restitution? Is that right? I did hear her at one point on the stand say 'she totalled Travis' car'. Not sure what that was all about either.

The check to Travis was for a car payment. It was the FIRST car payment she made to Travis for the BMW, not for trashing it. She said she mailed it at the end of May, I don't believe it. I think she brought it with her and knew it would never be cashed. :furious:

Which Tesoro gas station was she at? I noticed there is a Starbucks near one of them. :floorlaugh:

Would a gas station that has an attached convenience store be open for store purchases that early in the morning? I know some only have an attendent for gas purchases and the store is not open.

They would be under a different service number. Seems funny that the amount comes out to 5.0? gallons. I believe the number for the sale would have been different though. jmo

I beg to disagree. Maybe it depends on the Walmart. The one I go to will give me cash back on a debit card. But not on a credit card. I know this for sure because I never carry cash.

I don't work for WalMart but I have friends in major retail management. Financial policies are typically straight up and down for all locations unless there are differences in the law at their locations. Other than that any exception to the rule is the result of a manager's involvement.

half of the time willmott has to prompt nurmi to object. It's kind of ironic that the lawyer who talks and talks and talks and talks for weeks and weeks needs instructions about when to pipe up with the most relevant word or two.

I also get a kick out of him saying "beyond the scope"... He goes on for two hours about irrelevant relationship issues from when ja was 19, they had nothing to do with the juror questions. Juan zeroes in on gas cans and specific issues relating to the murder, the coverup, and the juror questions and nurmi's objection is "beyond the scope". It's not namecalling, it's just poor lawyering (though i do have a list full of names here ;) ).

ita!!

Pasa and I at happy hour w dr drew's jurors- I have 9 double sides
Pages of notes- Pasa more- omg you guys...today was THE game changer- Juan was on fire!!! Give us 90 min or so then were posting

tumblr_inline_mfvz62aDR01rao0jp.gif

Just send me the bill! :rocker:

:furious: Rene sandler

Seriously, this defense atty on JVM says" Acquittal across the board"

This lady is cray cray too.

I'm still a little confused by this because that third purchase would have been just over 5 gallons. She didn't even purchase that much to get to AZ and back to NV. I really don't think that third purchase was for gas but possibly for items in the store. But she's lied so much that no one would believe her anyway so that is kind of a payback. :great:

MOO

Why didn't she say that then?

I'm confused about the following...

1. Why did she fill the 3 gas cans after she left Ryans' since she would be driving directly back to Yreka (Redding) from her visit?

2. Why does it matter if she cut her right finger at the restaurant, aren't we concerned about the left hand?

3. JA testified she printed the Mapquest directions from SoCal to Mesa. Where did she print these, there has been no testimony to that? The only place she stopped to use a computer was at Darryl's and he only testified that she quickly checked her email...(...or Travis' email).

Thanks if anyone can clarify!

:clap: to JM

She sure did say she cut her finger on a margarita glass at work!!!

Scroll down to Mary Nguyen, March 4 @ 12:04 pm....

http://www.scribblelive.com/Event/Jodi_Arias_trial_coverage_March_4_2013?Page=0

Mary Nguyen @Mary12News

Arias: She injured her index finger when she was removing margarita glasses at work.

Well, maybe she cut it while pulling them out of the rack, but remember the whole "the glasses were hot, and I was clumsy" remarks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie