100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Az lawyer! When will the jury questions stop????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:dunno: right before she is injected with the needle

:lol:

Incident= brutally slaughtering a man in hyper literal Jodi speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is similar to "Travis passed away" which means "when he died because I butchered him". I wish Martinez would confront her every time she says "when Travis passed away". She acts as if he peacefully passed in his sleep.

How could there be more juror questions? The judge asked this afternoon if there were any questions and no one spoke up!! Ooh come on I just want them to come to the conclusion of guiltly and get this over with puuuhhhleaze

My biggest hope now is that JM offers her a plea if she will publicly, loudly, sincerely, and at great length admit that the pedophilia story is not true and that she lied, lied, lied. I know the family wants her to get the DP, but to me it would be worth it.

If you research information about Juan Martinez you will find he doesnt plea cases down.

There will be no plea offer by the state ever. They have no reason whatsoever to plea this case.

Juan knows she deserves to be on death row and he is going to try his very best to put her there. I hope he is successful. She deserves no less. She needs to be eradicated so there will be one less sociopath.

The jury already knows the abuse and pedo stories are lies, imo.

IMO

With regard to all this discussion about the gas cans, although there can be long stretches between towns in the desert Utah/Nevada/Arizona area, Jodi's implication that for the majority of her trip she was in danger of being stuck is silly. I nearly did a spit take when she tried to make that implication about the I-5, which is FULL of gas stations and truck stops.

What I don't understand considering she probably thought she was being super smart using the gas cans, why she didn't just pocket all the money that she deposited in her account and pay cash for everything?

I bet that gas can is out in the desert with the gun, her clothes, and the knife burned.

Oooooooohhhh -- in the receipts they recovered, there were two receipts for gas in SLC, but the third was not among the receipts she saved? And now we've seen that there were 3 purchases, so she was obviously actively trying to conceal that she had 3 gas cans.

That's pretty huge, if that's what you're saying -- not so much because she wasn't in a fog, but because she was very actively trying to conceal her premeditation -which only serves to prove it.

I'm still a little confused by this because that third purchase would have been just over 5 gallons. She didn't even purchase that much to get to AZ and back to NV. I really don't think that third purchase was for gas but possibly for items in the store. But she's lied so much that no one would believe her anyway so that is kind of a payback. :great:

MOO

How did she pay for it in the first place? Walmart will also not give cash back on a debit or credit card purchase, even with the receipt.

I beg to disagree. Maybe it depends on the Walmart. The one I go to will give me cash back on a debit card. But not on a credit card. I know this for sure because I never carry cash.

They do however circle the item on the receipt and make you sign for the cash.

Not sure if you realize this or not but this started because it was the other way around.

She went to the State and wanted to plea to a lesser charge of manslaughter but when the State declined, she used blackmailed! She threatened that if they didn't oblige she will mar Travis' reputation in front of his entire family and his friends by bringing up these pedophile lies.

This is where the magazine encryption comes from I think. She was trying to get someone from the outside to collaborate this claim. So far......we ain't seen anyone. And the only one who is of the slightest help to Jodi is the most shadiest person out there. Gus Searis (or whatever his last name is).

It's so ironic that Jodi gets both Nurmi (who is a sex offender defender) and Gus Searis who comes off like a total and utter creep from hell.

Yes, I did know that. I didn't think we'd ever get to a point where the defense would realize they didn't have a prayer and would be willing to try something else. JM definitely has the whip hand now. If I was the DT, I'd agree to just about anything to stop this. And I wonder if the family might even be agreeable -- if she really apologized, which is unlikely. Everything she does is totally self-serving. She'll find somebody to blame for making up that story.

I agaree, a number of actors in this drama are pretty sleazy.

So she's had bad vision all her life and never knew it. Hmmmm. Don't you get a vision test to get your driver's license? I'm sure JM can find her driver's license issued before the murder and it'll say she needs glasses.

Pasa and I at happy hour w dr drew's jurors- I have 9 double sides
Pages of notes- Pasa more- omg you guys...today was THE game changer- Juan was on fire!!! Give us 90 min or so then were posting

Ok, everyone humor me and look for this... My all time new favorite trial moment. Mr Martinez says to her "you have two accounts at Washington Mutual?" OK go to that point on YouTube once up and go back about 5 seconds. Then watch.

Keep your eye on Ms Willmott and don't take your eye off her... please!

hahha omg

shes like
wait
what
jodi
we didn't know that
shhhhh

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have a question-Jodi has told us over and over how much she loved Travis-but has she ever referred to making love with him? She always refers to it as having sex...there's a big difference.

JVM is very confused. She said Juan is trying to prove JA cut herself during the murder, not at the restaurant. Oh Vey. If you are going to comment on a trial, please watch it!!

I just can't watch her. And one of her TH's said JM is falling into a defense trap by going into minutiae. Does she not get that this 'minutiae is establishing PREMEDITATION?

Where do they find these people??.??

Oooooooohhhh -- in the receipts they recovered, there were two receipts for gas in SLC, but the third was not among the receipts she saved? And now we've seen that there were 3 purchases, so she was obviously actively trying to conceal that she had 3 gas cans.

That's pretty huge, if that's what you're saying -- not so much because she wasn't in a fog, but because she was very actively trying to conceal her premeditation -which only serves to prove it.

I think it's huge because Arias just told them hours ago she only lied before the trial started. The rest of the lies were sort of a matter of opinion. This one can be proved (beyond a reasonable doubt). It will nullify ALL of her testimony - she has lost their trust forever. She is toast.

With regard to all this discussion about the gas cans, although there can be long stretches between towns in the desert Utah/Nevada/Arizona area, Jodi's implication that for the majority of her trip she was in danger of being stuck is silly. I nearly did a spit take when she tried to make that implication about the I-5, which is FULL of gas stations and truck stops.

Right and the jury can see right through her. She is on long stretches of road yet she doesnt even see fit to have a working phone?

Its all testi-baloney.

IMO

But filling the gas cans in SLC is post-meditation, after the crime.

why deceptly fill the cans in SLC when there was no reason to hide her trip from there to Yreka? Can't figure that out.

Not sure if you realize this or not but this started because it was the other way around.

She went to the State and wanted to plea to a lesser charge of manslaughter but when the State declined, she used blackmailed! She threatened that if they didn't oblige she will mar Travis' reputation in front of his entire family and his friends by bringing up these pedophile lies.

This is where the magazine encryption comes from I think. She was trying to get someone from the outside to collaborate this claim. So far......we ain't seen anyone. And the only one who is of the slightest help to Jodi is the most shadiest person out there. Gus Searis (or whatever his last name is).

It's so ironic that Jodi gets both Nurmi (who is a sex offender defender) and Gus Searis who comes off like a total and utter creep from hell.

Excellent observation. Thank you.

I don't know about driving from CA to AZ, but TX to AZ seems to get a little hairy.
Took that trip before and got a little worried about the lack of stations, let alone civilization on that highway. We stopped every single time we came across one, low on gas or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966