100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember why JA wanted to visit DB on this trip?

It seems to me that JA's trip route itself speaks of premeditation...

She was going (ostensibly) to see Ryan Burns in West Jordan/SLC UT. Yet her route takes her down the CA coast, seeing old boyfriends - just stopping by (??) which is NOT how you get to SLC. And conveniently not telling anyone about anyone else because, "how would it look". No - it kept her under the radar.

Maybe I'm overtired, but I don't recall JA ever giving a reasonable explanation for why she headed down the CA coast. She made quick visits - the whole time was spent in the car, so she wasn't making social visits...

The 'new baby' she was supposed to see - that wasn't prearranged so that clearly wasn't a "destination".

She was on her way to Mesa. Period. I'm drawing a blank about her crashing with anyone... I know she had breakfast with Darryl (got gas cans).

She was simply going to Mesa. Darryl, etc. were stops along the way.

Respectfully snipped and BBM:

I was talking about the suicide letters today that she sent to her grandmother and her journal entries talking about suicide.

No, I do not think she went back and backdated 4 years' worth of journal entries - those are her actual journals and they are being treated as such by both the state and the defense.

I do not think she backdated her journals, but I 1000000% believe she went over her journals and used them to make up her stories!

JMO

I saw it. Wilmont wide eyed looks at Nurmi and the kind of slaps him and the Nurmi makes an objection. Priceless

One of her best Freudian slips was saying "no, i was not feeling any fear when I stabbed him.. fear? I mean, I mean, I was horrified"

Jeanine Driver (my new BFF) said tonight on Dr. Drew that THAT Freudian slip was the ultimate...kudos to the juror question which elicited that response!

I agreed! I wrote it down when I heard it, along with "protecting his (Travis) ego...er...reputation".

I asked you some fair questions, curious as to your answers. Sorry you saw it otherwise. I thought this was a discussion and a debate.

I still don't know what you mean by evidence. What makes it okay, in the end. And that is what I was asking.

Sorry, I guess I somehow missed the question you wanted answered.

I would love to see a business record from Walmart showing that there were no returns of gas cans that day. That would probably be enough, but just for good measure I'd also like to see a record that Jodi made three gas purchases with her credit card at that gas station in SLC.

Jeanine Driver (my new BFF) said tonight on Dr. Drew that THAT Freudian slip was the ultimate...kudos to the juror question which elicited that response!

I agreed! I wrote it down when I heard it, along with "protecting his (Travis) ego...er...reputation".

Caught that too!!! :great:

Wow...you're worse than a girl keeping score. (apologies to the girls on the board, including myself ;) ) Or is this your way of flirting? If that's the case then ...game on. ;)

Ok let me find a way to get this on topic.

I am watching or rather rewatching testimony right now and it's mystifying to me that Nurmi finds this "destressing" with sex some kind of help to his client. Um...isn't that kind of the point of an orgasm? To release some tension? If that's considered "deviant" color me FREAKY! :waitasec::blushing::truce::great:

KCL if I was in decent health I'd fly to AZ and show you what a REAL man can do. Unfortunately, :sigh:, I don't feel I could start a relationship with someone. I don't mind flirting though. :blowkiss:

You still haven't apologized though! :waiting: :snooty:

Ive bought handguns from both the store and gun shows and my understanding is each state is different. Not sure about AZ laws though.

This is my understanding of the laws in my state which is NOT AZ laws but is an example of how one state does it. This is just my understanding based on my experience and I hope I have it right.
My state required me to fill out a form at the gun show but no background check that I know of. At the store, a background check definitely was done as well as a form. In my state personal purchases can be made between individuals without any form or background check.

I was about to write a piece about the history of registration of guns in California, if the gun were to be presumed from his father and from California as Travis was born in Riverside. Here's the thing though, 1) the formal registration system was not implemented until 1991 and any registration to a gun acquired before this period is not compulsory and 2) The defense would simply say his father was a criminal/drug addict to frame it as not a difficult leap to imagine his possession of an unregistered or antique gun. I don't think there will be too much dwelling on this issue by the prosecution save for if they have gun enthusiast friends testify.

KCL if I was in decent health I'd fly to AZ and show you what a REAL man can do. Unfortunately, :sigh:, I don't feel I could start a relationship with someone. I don't mind flirting though. :blowkiss:

You still haven't apologized though! :waiting: :snooty:

I apologize for associating you with my horrible hairdon't today. How's that? We cool?

:please:

Let me outta the dog house! I'm a CAT!!! Actually in court today, a MEERKAT!

Respectfully snipped and BBM:

I do not think she backdated her journals, but I 1000000% believe she went over her journals and used them to make up her stories!

JMO

Would it also have been possible for her to add or change anything?

:razz:

:therethere:

Do you really think that's helping? :what: I mean really!!
animated-smileys-brutal-violent-314.gif

Jeffssis and I are hoping someone knows where we can find the complete contents of Jodi's suicide notes to her grandma. Does anyone know? I googled, but found extremely little. tia

JA read them prior to coming back from break (crying her eyes out because they were about HER), then she took the stand, they were referenced and she shed a few more tears, all about her again. Then Juan objected. Sidebar. There was no further testiphony about the fake, mailed years later, no postage, lying, made up, suicide letter.

Long story short, too late..They were not shown in court and nothing was read from them.

Does anyone remember why JA wanted to visit DB on this trip?

It seems to me that JA's trip route itself speaks of premeditation...

She was going (ostensibly) to see Ryan Burns in West Jordan/SLC UT. Yet her route takes her down the CA coast, seeing old boyfriends - just stopping by (??) which is NOT how you get to SLC. And conveniently not telling anyone about anyone else because, "how would it look". No - it kept her under the radar.

Maybe I'm overtired, but I don't recall JA ever giving a reasonable explanation for why she headed down the CA coast. She made quick visits - the whole time was spent in the car, so she wasn't making social visits...

The 'new baby' she was supposed to see - that wasn't prearranged so that clearly wasn't a "destination".

She was on her way to Mesa. Period. I'm drawing a blank about her crashing with anyone... I know she had breakfast with Darryl (got gas cans).

She was simply going to Mesa. Darryl, etc. were stops along the way.

Her original reason that she gave Flores in one of her first phone interviews was that she was going to Southern California to see Laura (Darryl's sister) who had just had a baby. She wanted to add infants to her photography portfolio. That's what she told Flores.

She also told Flores that before heading all the way to the opposite end of California, she had merely phoned Laura and left a message about getting together, but had not even heard back from Laura until after she was on the road to Mesa.

In other words, she had no specific reason to be heading to Southern California, other than it gave her a direct route to Mesa instead of Utah.

Dang everything ran so fast and furious during Juan's attack today on JA and I was intoxicated with the whole energy of the thing I missed some things like this whole Matt stuff. "

Are you aware of the statements he made in Jan. 2013 involving that very fact? yes or no!"

Her original reason that she gave Flores in one of her first phone interviews was that she was going to Southern California to see Laura (Darryl's sister) who had just had a baby. She wanted to add infants to her photography portfolio. That's what she told Flores.

She also told Flores that before heading all the way to the opposite end of California, she had merely phoned Laura and left a message about getting together, but had not even heard back from Laura until after she was on the road to Mesa.

In other words, she had no specific reason to be heading to Southern California, other than it gave her a direct route to Mesa instead of Utah.

That's kinda my point. :)

Alrighty then, asked and answered. I concede.

But I didn't update that I changed the hairdo right in the courtroom where I put it in a stupid ponytail which, sadly, I can only blame myself for. :blushing:

I keep seeing your references to the "stupid ponytail" and, quite frankly, I take offense to that! When I am not adorning myself with 50 curly swirly clippies, holding up my FRIZZ, I toss my hair up into what I hope is a respectable "Pebbles". (Or, as the Richgirls call it, The Waterfall. :floorlaugh:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberts1979