100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #78

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really creepy. But I can believe it. It seemed like such an obvious lie when she wrote in her journal that she "accidentally" fell asleep and was at Travis' house when he came home from his date. Yeah, right!

I think Travis was just to nice to flat out say - I don't ever want to see you again, ever and follow through.
They also mentioned him finding her asleep in his bed when he came home. Beyond creepy.

I hope even my beloved Mark Eiglarsh takes notes and pays close attention. Juan is amazing! Lean to the point CIC.., scathing cross examinations, rebuttal is gonna be freaking epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how when he gets up there and JA's first answer is more than a yes or no he always says...."did I ask you (whatever ramble she goes on)" and it just sets the tone right off the bat. She tries so hard to be meek and nice Jodi off the bat and he gets her on the first question every time. Then she sets her jaw and goes to battle. :floorlaugh:

Thank you so much for finding this. It was driving me crazy. I didn't think it would be very wise to keep a gas station convenience store open 24hrs. Gas stations are at the top of the list of places involved in robbery/armed robbery.

I sure hope JM is armed with the information when JA tries the "I bought cheetos and beer" story.

I understand she hasn't said that but she better think twice. Cheetos and BEER - at that hour of the night at a gas station in Salt Lake City????

I realize everyone who lives there is not Mormon, however, it was my understanding alcohol wasn't as readily available there as other parts of the country. Even in California it wouldn't be sold after 2:00am.

:floorlaugh:

I just watched that part of testimony. It was 5.05 gallons of gas. However, the other 2 were not completely full because JA was yapping about "flamability".

If JM was quick enough to check the wal-mart records for the pretend refund of the gas can (of which there is no record), that leads me to believe the 5 gallons went into the 3rd gas can. Any overage could have gone into the first 2.

I also believe other WS's checked to see if there was a mini mart - but it wouldn't have been open at 4 AM (something to that effect).

That's just my speculation though.

Mel

I may be wrong, but I thought it was 5.09 The .09 could still be in the hose, or possibly that a touch got spilled. I have spilled a bit quite often filling a gas can.

An ex room mate of Travis and wife on DD now. Wife tells that Jodi would hide in Travis' closet when he was out on a date and Travis would find her there when he came home!
OMG!!! Are you kidding me???
I so wish all these stalker things she did to Travis could be brought into this trial also!!!
That's just unbelieveable! :furious:

We now have 2 separate occasions where she had 3 transactions at a gas station. She filled the 2 gas cans separate from the third. She had to have planned to conceal the third from the beginning. I can just image how clever she thought she was when premeditating this murder. She really premeditated this. Over-premeditation.

Yep. It's another one of those freak coincidences that seem to plague Saint Jodi. The devil must have it in for her. :furious:

Ok, I seriously hate to rain on the Juan parade, but I listened again and I'm not sure this is as explosive as it seemed. If he has a business record from Walmart, that would be awesome and will lock it down that she lied about returning the gas can -- I had not really understood why she would have lied about this and failed to see the importance. But now I understand that the extra gas can is a whole lot more solid proof of premeditation than 2 gas cans.

I also haven't done the math, but I'm thinking that it would have been impossible for her to have used the amount of gas she says she used -- filling up twice between Pasadena and Mesa, plus 13 extra gallons in the trunk. I hope Juan drives this home on rebuttal.

As far as the Tesoro purchases go, if these turn out to be gas purchases, that's pretty important because of the fact that she tried to conceal the existence and use of the extra gas can. I think it's possible the extra purchase was not gasoline -- all we have right now is an implication, and I'd like to see some solid evidence.

I think it says on the receipts that 2 out of 3 are for gas, but the 3rd receipt is no where to be found.
Just think it's possible?
What are the odds though?
19.65 : 3.859 = 5 gallons
And she's made it worse by lying about it all this time.

Any type of education after high school requires at least a little hard work. Jodi has never worked hard except to scam others.

Does anyone know why Jodi purchased a plane ticket around the same time she got the gas in SLC?

2d7gbhj.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: The Priceline.com Airline is a - (minus) .... meaning a debit/reverse charge. -246.99.
NOT a charge.

So I take we will have a Walmart rep testifying in rebuttal?

Probably to the return procedures. A cashier isn't going to just hand you money and have her drawer come up short. Every time I've returned something they had me fill out a slip and sign it. Also the return transaction would show up on the cash register journal tape.

The hard drive on her computer was mysteriously damaged. :furious:

OMG!! I didn't know that. Too bad a juror did not ask her what computer she used to look up those mapquest directions. If she goofed and said her own, would that have allowed JM to bring in the info that the hard drive was destroyed?

O/T but I had the trial on in my living room with it muted while KN was asking JA all his stuff. I would walk through from time to time to see if he was finished and everytime I saw him still standing there I felt like Seinfeld everytime Newman did something sneaky. I would just walk by and say "NURMI"! in that Seinfeld voice. Just thought I would share.

rivals-seinfeld-and-newman-300x200.jpg

I have a question for anyone kind enough to answer - does anyone know what day of the trial Jodi referred to the prosecutor as 'Juan?'

I'm trying to show it as a point of reference to my DH and I can't for the life of me find it!

Thanks guys.

I just find it hard to believe that Juan and the police didn't check what she bought that day at the gas station. I think they might have records from that store dating back that day...

It' just a feeling but based on how prepared Juan has been so far, I just can't see him leaving anything to chance.

PLEASE NOTE: The Priceline.com Airline is a - (minus) .... meaning a debit/reverse charge. -246.99.
NOT a charge.

That's a blue pen mark, most likely from someone who was looking over the document. My bank uses parenthesis ($246.99) not -$246.99 though that is not to say that her bank didn't use that. But, statements are not sent in color, and the - would be even with the left margin, not off to the side a bit. (oops, edited to add - realize that the left margin was not left aligned so this part of the post doesn't make sense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member