1100 presser 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone just hear what MK was saying on FoxNews?I only caught part of it,phone call to MW was at 11 something,at one point someone tried to get into DB's voicemail and at 3:17am into internet thru the phone.Not sure if the voicemail or internet was successful,but why would someone try to get into DB's voicemail?

The lawyer also stated that *86 was hit on DB's cell phone to get to voicemail and then the person would have had to have her personal access code to get TO the actual voicemail messages. (in so many words - not exact verbage)

The cell phone (pings) never left a one third of a mile radius of the Irwin home. Megan K. asked the lawyer why Jersey would sit somewhere that close to the Irwin home with Baby Lisa if he had kidnapped her. He had no answer directly that I can remember.

It is just JMO, but I do not think anyone ever had that cell phone other than DB or a family member.

I also would like to know if this lawyer stated that the attempt to access the internet on that cell phone was sucessful. Anyone know?

JMO

They are going to get criticized no matter what they do. They can waltz into the station today and do 10 more hours of interviews and people will find some other fault.

When you think someone is guilty, you will always find a way to mold an event, even it's a good thing, into a negative.

I'm voting this post of the week. The interview had hardly started when some were posting negativity instead of listening to what was being said in context. If you go into it looking for fault you are sure to find it, that is not helping Lisa. If these lawyers and parents stood on their heads and spit out wooden nickles, some would say they should have spit out dimes. there is just no satisfying those who don't wish to be satisfied IMHO.
The presser was what it was, a presser, an update, what we all have been begging for. :twocents:

The lawyer never used the words "de facto".

I think what Katshep means is that if LE has not "officially" named them as suspects, then they are de facto suspects. That is - LE is treating them as if they are suspects, but has not actually officially declared them as such.

I would have immediately thought that until the part where Picerno said (paraphrased) "like you think it means" to the question "what did they mean by suspects". At that point, either Picerno is agreeing that they are officially suspects, or is trying to be cute and clever and sidestep the issue - in which case he is an IDIOT.

Oldest boy asked Picerno: "are you going to help us find Lisa?". #babylisa #lisairwin
5 minutes ago

brought to tears to my eyes and broke my heart

No, I missed the new phone info......but here's what I think is going on. The wheels are coming off the bus. Damage control is being attempted, and hey, that's why those guys get paid the big bucks! I think we are fixing to see a lot of movement........I hope so anyway.

Naptime?

:innocent:

So in other words LE is bold face lying to the media when they say they have no suspects?

Ok.

What if LE comes out with a statement today that says again, there are no suspects? Do we not just buy that anymore?

BBM: It would NOT surprise me if LE does come out with a statement "disputing" JP's comments from today's presser ...

AND IMO ... IF LE were to come out and say there is no suspect -- IMO, it would be :

(1) a CYA so LE des not get "sued" by these "sue-happy attorneys" and
(2) it is one of LE's "tactics"

We live in a litigious society ... and we live in a society where the "suspects" and "poi's" seem to have more rights than the VICTIMS ! This makes me :furious: and this needs to CHANGE !

I am tired of these "defense attorneys" ... and don't get me wrong -- I firmly believe that you are "innocent" until "proven guilty" ...

But these "defense attorneys" like JT, JP, JB ... have taken it to "another level" ...

MOO ...

And the opposite is also often true if you believe someone to be innocent. My point remains that what we believe, think, state, or opine should not factor into the parents doing what is in the best interest of their children.

The circuitous argument I see is that it is reasonable for the parents to not be appealing because they will be castigated by the public so they don't and then they are criticized. Who really cares if they're criticized? What does it matter in the larger scheme if a large proportion of the population believe them complicit in their daughter's disappearance if their daughter is returned?

I don't think they care about the public IMO. I think they care about LE trying to do strong arm interrogation tactics on them, regardless of whether they are innocent or guilty.

The lawyer also stated that *86 was hit on DB's cell phone to get to voicemail and then the person would have had to have her personal access code to get TO the actual voicemail messages. (in so many words - not exact verbage)

The cell phone (pings) never left a one third of a mile radius of the Irwin home. Megan K. asked the lawyer why Jersey would sit somewhere that close to the Irwin home with Baby Lisa if he had kidnapped her. He had no answer directly that I can remember.

It is just JMO, but I do not think anyone ever had that cell phone other than DB or a family member.

I also would like to know if this lawyer stated that the attempt to access the internet on that cell phone was sucessful. Anyone know?

JMO

Oh thank you,I'm so glad you heard it.I was thinking,"Why in the world would an off the street kidnapper try to get into her voicemail?"I think the lawyer said he didn't know if getting into the internet was successful.So we don't know if someone got into the voicemail or the internet.I'm having a hard time seeing JT doing this,he'd probably try to wipe it clean and sell it. IMO

BBM - Is that supposed to be a long time? I just don't see how 30 hours of interviews between 2 people is that much time over a period of almost 6 weeks.

After the 30 hours of interviews, should they have just submitted to hourly interrogation/questions/accusations?? How much time would be good enough in 6 weeks? Is there a time? If there are more than 30 hours of questions, then maybe LE should have kept the accusations out of the equation and just asked what they needed!!!

spread on out to the appropriate topic threads peeps.... the cell phone thread is bumped up for that discussion... this thread will be closing shortly as the presser is over

Did anyone just hear what MK was saying on FoxNews?I only caught part of it,phone call to MW was at 11 something,at one point someone tried to get into DB's voicemail and at 3:17am into internet thru the phone.Not sure if the voicemail or internet was successful,but why would someone try to get into DB's voicemail?

You mean someone OTHER than DB herself? No clue.

He knew the phone info was coming......might as well go ahead and admit they are suspects.

Sho' must be a pizzer when you have to admit that your own clients (Debby in particular) have been told they are suspects.:crazy:

At the 19 hour interrogation LE accused her of killing her child to try to get a confession. We have known all along that the police from the beginning have thought that she was involved, but they still don't have evidence that would give them probable cause to make an arrest. Gut instinct is not evidence.

I don't think they care about the public IMO. I think they care about LE trying to do strong arm interrogation tactics on them, regardless of whether they are innocent or guilty.

Oh I disagree, they care very much about the public and every potential future juror.

Did anyone really expect the defense attorney to say anything other than what will paint his client is the best possible light?

spread on out to the appropriate topic threads peeps.... the cell phone thread is bumped up for that discussion... this thread will be closing shortly as the presser is over

bumpity bumpity... spread on out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members