14 october 2011 press conference

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like watching a night club act. I keep waiting for him to break into song.

"It's not unusual to be loved by anyone" lalalala

:floorlaugh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrwO8b9iq34&feature=player_detailpage"]Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

:floorlaugh:

I am so confused, I listened in, I didn't get a picture, just sound.

So, is he saying that the benefactor that enlisted is help is the same benefactor that is putting up the 100K reward?

And he has a trustworthy third party person who has talked to the benefactor to make sure they're real?

What?! Is that normal? So convoluted!

The benefactor knows that their identity will be out by the end of the day. All this "anonymous" crap is just to get everyone to play "who is it?" Then they will all announce their findings and the benefactor gets all kinds of press for her 100K.

MOO

Hopefully, an announcement I've been waiting on.....DA to speak shortly....

As hung up on Caylee's case as Nancy Grace was and as much as she has mourned Caylee, I'm really thinking it's her and her husband who are the wealthy benefactor's. Who else do we know that has such a passion for missing children and a huge bank account? It's got to be her. jmo

Does "Wild Bill" really seem like the kind of person Nancy would hire if it were her? Kudos to her if she's trying to help but he is not the right person to bring on.

Looking for a live link for the DA PC

Anyone find one yet?

Breaking news on FOX.. DA's office about to hold a PC on the baby Lisa case!

ETA: Geez I type too slow LOL

Can we request a Press Conference from LE puhhhhleaz???- public requests LE to talk to us because the family and their high profile friends are wasting our time!! Maybe if we all hounded the local stations to focus on LE and draw the attn away from the circus something better would come from this situation- give the public somewhere to focus the search while the parents sip their tea with the "big dogs". sorry my emotions are getting the better of me today after this.............

Does "Wild Bill" really seem like the kind of person Nancy would hire if it were her? Kudos to her if she's trying to help but he is not the right person to bring on.

My my second though was Jose Baez & wife.:crazy:

I am sure LE knows the answer to this and IMO that is all who needs to know. There could very well be a full box of wine sitting on the counter. I am also sure if she over indulged that night they would have easily been able to tell at first glance at 4am.

Yeah. On the counter. Until the kidnapper decided to grab that along with the phones and just JUGGLE the baby, the wine box and perhaps a box of Pampers on the way out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18