17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're withdrawing as counsel!! Have lost contact with client. Wow!

They are withdrawing and they have lost contact with GZ.

Lawyers lost track of GZ. Bet he's out of the country!

:what: I wonder where he is? What is going on here? Why would anyone, especially someone who is innocent, not have any contact with their lawyers? Whoa! :what:

I'm just trying to figure out why it is being held at the Seminole County Courthouse? It just seems so... off! Why not at their law office?

Something is going on, IMO.

The courthouse probably has better security than their offices.

EDIT: and it's two birds on one stone. They probably have some sort of paperwork that they must file in order to give up representing GZ.

Uhrig: Last Thurs before Sonner and I went to NY on GZ's behalf, Sonner was accompanied to bank by RZ to help set up website. Made sure that paypal was set up so RZ had control, not the lawyers so no one could say anything untoward was happening. We did make that site's name known to media, on Sunday we lost track of GZ. We had no reason at that time to believe it was suspect. On Monday, got q's about realGZ website, thought that it was bogus. Investigated and confirmed that it was set up by friends and family.

I hope he's not planning to take the Eric Rudolph course of action. This is disturbing on so many levels. :(

Donation account and a website set up by counsel, donations were to be handled by GZ's father. Then GZ stopped returning phone calls.

GZ set this current website up himself possibly with family and friends. GZ phoned Shawn Hannity directly, spoke with SH off the record and not with his attorneys.

GZ contacted the prosecutor's office directly instead of going through counsel.

Problems with client - will not follow instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthingIndeed