17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, towards the very end, there seems to be a reddish reflection off the back of his head. I can't tell if that's just the camera is bending light though.

Zimmerman had to lean against the wall for support. Kind of goes along with those slurred words in the 911 call. IMO[/QUOTE]

I didn't hear any slurring of words in the 911 call. I think it is just the way he was talking.

and he didn't look drunk in the video either.

Look again at around 1:04-1:08. Make the video full-screen.

This was recorded off of what seems to be a CRT monitor at an already low resolution, it's shaky, so the pixels (of the monitor) aren't helping the crazy amount of artifacting that's going on when it was compressed for online display. It might even be too easy to suggest that they recorded it that way for that very reason... Not even a tripod? Come on.

There's clearly what looks like a contusion and laceration with blood going down the back of his head. The artifacting is just really heavy for some reason, and you can only catch it when the light shifts and the video compression was forced to readjust.

My eyes are fine and I don't see anything that looks like his head was slammed to the concrete whatsoever. TM was the one with the broken nose!!!

She would be looking at his back and he was wearing red/black jacket. His shirt under the jacket clearly isn't white (despite the speculation that it was).

Have you ever seen a physical altercation? I was in the bar business for 11 years. Clothes get pulled on... sometimes even all the way off? Trayvon could have had a hold of his jacket and lifted it during the altercation... hence the gray/white t-shirt.

If the witnesses had said a white sweatshirt... I would be convinced that it was Trayvon, but now that I see Zimmerman was wearing a gray t-shirt, the witnesses could be very much accurate with what they saw?

I can see him clearly? His face looks fine. Nothing like I would have imagined if he was being viciously attacked. Maybe it's not perfectly clear looking at the back of his head, but it's nothing like I would think had his head been slammed into the concrete over and over again? There's no bandages or anything?
That video that was posted just proved GZ was not badly beaten!!!!!!!IMO JMHO

Perhaps but even if there are any abrasions, it means there was some sort of fight.

We know there was a fight? We don't know who physically touched who first? But from the media reports of Zimmerman's injuries... I was expecting a heck of a lot more. Since when do open lacerations not get bandaged up? There's so many risks to LE if they allowed his head to remain openly bleeding.

Have you ever seen a physical altercation? I was in the bar business for 11 years. Clothes get pulled on... sometimes even all the way off? Trayvon could have had a hold of his jacket and lifted it during the altercation... hence the gray/white t-shirt.

If the witnesses had said a white sweatshirt... I would be convinced that it was Trayvon, but now that I see Zimmerman was wearing a gray t-shirt, the witnesses could be very much accurate with what they saw?

So now they were both wearing gray, but the one on top had to be Zimmerman because she said white t-shirt? Give me a break.

Zimmerman's nose would be swollen if it were broken imo, I've broken mine twice. And depending how bad you break it, sometimes they have to straighten it & pack it with gauze & stuff and it bleeds a lot. Plus I couldn't wear sunglasses or reading glasses for 6 months because it hurt so much.. makes my eyes water just thinking about it lol. jmo

Do we know if it is any more gray than Trayvon's sweatshirt? Everyone here was saying the witnesses were mixing up Trayvons gray sweatshirt for a white t-shirt? Now we see that it appears, Zimmerman was wearing a gray t-shirt? Maybe the witnesses actually confused Zimmerman's gray t-shirt for a white t-shirt?

THIS! If a gray hoodie can be a white t-shirt, why can't a gray t-shirt be a white t-shirt?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, MARCH 27, 2012
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: PIO@SANFORDFL.GOV
PHONE: 407-562-2778
SANFORD, FL – MARCH 27, 2012 – The City of Sanford wishes to clarify a statement made at
today’s press conference related to the police report on the Trayvon Martin case. A reporter
stated that based on the description of the incident on the report, that the officer on scene
wished to have Mr. Zimmerman arrested and charged with the “Uniform Crime Code” listed on
the report. That is not accurate.
All police reports from all law enforcement agencies require a “Uniform Crime Code” to qualify
an incident and for statistical purposes for tracking types of incidents. This code does not
indicate a formal charge that will be lodged against an alleged offender. It is used for internal
processing and to type cases.
Going forward, the City of Sanford and the Sanford Police Department have been directed to
guide all media and other inquiries related to the Trayvon Martin investigation to the Office of
the State Attorney in Jacksonville, Florida at 904-630-2400. The media is advised to address
further inquiries to the State Attorney’s Office.

LOL LOL LOL after we leak this one last video.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/press_releases/Release22.pdf

My eyes are fine and I don't see anything that looks like his head was slammed to the concrete whatsoever. TM was the one with the broken nose!!!
BBM

Oh, you have the autopsy report? Please share! TIA

So now they were both wearing gray, but the one on top had to be Zimmerman because she said white t-shirt? Give me a break.

No, it just makes more sense? Ya'll were so sure that it was Trayvon because he had a gray sweatshirt on. Now we see, in our own eyes, that Zimmerman has on a gray T-shirt? So I think that the same thing that applied to Trayvon's sweatshirt being mistaken for being white... could be applied to Zimmerman's T-shirt being white.

Everyone wanted to call the witnesses liars? Maybe they weren't lying about a T-shirt?

Zimmerman's nose would be swollen if it were broken imo, I've broken mine twice. And depending how bad you break it, sometimes they have to straighten it & pack it with gauze & stuff and it bleeds a lot. Plus I couldn't wear sunglasses or reading glasses for 6 months because it hurt so much.. makes my eyes water just thinking about it lol. jmo
How can you tell that his nose isn't packed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995