17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more that today would be a good day for GZ to surrender under his own recognizance (sp??) IF there were to be an arrest. Would keep the media at bay, most the public is busy or like me wore out from being up so early. :)

I am only speculating. This is only my opinion. Not trying to start a rumor.

JMO MOO IMO

Today would be a lot better for security control and safety for residents of the area.

Would GZ's attorneys be contacted if a warrant were issued? Or, would only GZ be notified?

right!
How many people actually go to the police looking after the jewelry that's been stolen. Most I would think would let insurance take care of it. If they had it. Lets face it, it finds it's way to the pawn shop or the thief's g/f gets it.

In order to collect on insurance that your jewelry was stolen you have to file a police report. jmo

<mod snip>

I am saying that the media can slant thing one way or not.
I am saying a reporter reports FAIR AND BALANCED - does not create a story.
I am saying that without having all the pieces the public is jumping on some pieces
and creating a public opinion that MAY NOT BE at all the case at hand.

EXAMPLE:
the original story came out with a fat man and a sweet 12 year old guy.
THIS CREATES AN OPINION - not a fact just a tilted opinion.
Such were the first couple of weeks about this case.

should it have been put out publicly - YES...
should it have been put out more responsibly - YES...
Have many people just jumped on a ban wagon - YES
Has George become a victim as a result - YES.

So it is not in the interest of the case to spew incorrect information.

IMHO - MY EYE is on the Police department.
had they done a proper job, this case may not be out of control.
Should they give more information to the public - not at this stage.
It hass become a tipped situation that need s to calm down...
I hope the FBI will come up with a better case then we have to date.

IMHO, the only thing they would want to do quietly is not make the arrest. I think they are waiting and waiting for the passions to die down before taking the dangerous step of announcing there will be arrest.

Possibly, but to date, the only scheduled interview that I'm aware of that his lawyers have missed is the one on Lawrence O'Donnell right after LO and Charles Blow grilled Joe Oliver to no end and LO had to interview an empty seat. I think Craig Sonner knew he wasn't going to be able to handle it and didn't show up. It's just odd to me that they missed the interview today. **I** believe something is going on.

I think if a warrant is issued, the public will not know and GZ will turn himself in and then we will find out about it.

Also, if they are waiting for "passions to die down" to arrest GZ, that's not happening any time soon. IMO

Would GZ's attorneys be contacted if a warrant were issued? Or, would only GZ be notified?

I believe GZ's attorney has already spoken out that GZ would turn himself in peaceably. It's up to the attorney to ask SA to let them know when he should come in. jmo

And... it's irrelevant whether TM was "squeaky clean" because he was doing nothing illegal when he was shot. He didn't even punch GZ, because there were no bruises on his knuckles!

This is, understandably, a widely held misconception - that there would be bruising on Trayvon's knuckles. Bruises take a while to appear after blunt trauma and this is because bruising is simply blood being released from broken blood vessels, which takes time. Sometimes it takes hours for a bruise to appear.

Trayvon's blood would have stopped flowing very shortly after his heart ceased to beat and, as we know from tons of these cases, his blood would begin to pool in the areas at the lowest point of his body.

I was pretty amazed, watching the funeral director's interviews, that no one questioned him at all on this. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't recall if he mentioned anything about broken bones in his hand?

I am saying a reporter reports FAIR AND ALANCED - does not create a story.
I am saying that without having all the pieces the public is jumping on some pieces and creating a public opinion that MAY NOT BE at all the case at hand.

EXAMPLE:
the original story came out with a fat man and a sweet 12 year old guy. THIS CREATES AN OPINION - not a fact just a tilted opinion.

I don't know where everyone got their information when this case first broke, but I never heard the story as being one about a fat man and a sweet 12 year-old. The way I heard it, a 28 year-old Florida man shot and killed a 17 year-old. I think that perhaps you're assuming that most people who are outraged that Zimmerman had not been arrested are basing their opinion on something that isn't even entering into it.

My opinion that it sounds like Zimmerman is guilty of a crime has nothing to do with adjectives like 'sweet' and 'fat', which I never even heard to begin with. My belief stems from Zimmerman's own 911 call(s), his actions that night, and other 911 calls from witnesses--combined with my own experience of what happens when someone where I live shoots somebody else.

I would just like to point out that not everyone will report a theft and there are varying reasons.

As with insurance companies, some will not report a theft if it is less than the deductable.

I don't think there is a deductible for thief and vandalism. jmo

I am saying a reporter reports FAIR AND ALANCED - does not create a story.
I am saying that without having all the pieces the public is jumping on some pieces and creating a public opinion that MAY NOT BE at all the case at hand.

EXAMPLE:
the original story came out with a fat man and a sweet 12 year old guy. THIS CREATES AN OPINION - not a fact just a tilted opinion.

Any media reporting usually has a bias- I learned that years ago from a movie I can no longer recall the title, but this famous quote was in it "I'm mad as h*ll, and I'm not going to take it anymore", about an anchorman who goes nuts. From Right Wing - Fox news "fair and balanced"- to NPR, Voice of America, and Arianna Huffington and Kos website. I take it with a grain of salt where I get my info. from and use more than one source- like Google News...
>It was the movie Network (1976) and this is the quote: "Good evening. Today is Wednesday, September the 24th, and this is my last broadcast. Yesterday I announced on this program that I was going to commit public suicide, admittedly an act of madness. Well, I'll tell you what happened: I just ran out of bull*****. Am I still on the air? I really don't know any other way to say it other than I just ran out of bull*****."

Today would be a lot better for security control and safety for residents of the area.
Isn't there some sort of rally for Trayvon in Sanford today?

But if a warrant has been issued, as long as the actual apprehension was quiet, it would be a good day to get GZ in custody out of the public spotlight.

JMO, with absolutely no information that a warrant might have been issued.

In other news:
Students arrive in Sanford after 3-day march from Daytona Beach
By Margaret Kavanagh, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, April 08, 2012 @ 01:16PM

Led by two people holding a banner that read "We Are Trayvon Martin," the group of marchers, who call themselves the "Dream Defenders," is made up mostly of students from Florida colleges and universities, but also includes a few from as far as Georgia.

"It's beautiful. We're still keeping the momentum going," said Terell DePina, one of the marchers as the group approached the Seminole-Volusia County line. "Everybody is still active, and again, we are staying strong."

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...ws/articles/cfn/2012/4/8/trayvon_martin_3_day

I don't think there is a deductible for thief and vandalism. jmo

I do know for my jewellry there is. All of my jewellry as well had to be appraised and an additional rider is in place. It is only covered on my policy under the rider for insurance purposes but there are various insurance policies.

Any media reporting usually has a bias- I learned that years ago from a movie I can no longer recall the title, but this famous quote was in it "I'm mad as h*ll, and I'm not going to take it anymore", about an anchorman who goes nuts. From Right Wing - Fox news "fair and balanced"- to NPR, Voice of America, and Arianna Huffington and Kos website. I take it with a grain of salt where I get my info. from and use more than one source- like Google News...
>It was the movie Network (1976) and this is the quote: "Good evening. Today is Wednesday, September the 24th, and this is my last broadcast. Yesterday I announced on this program that I was going to commit public suicide, admittedly an act of madness. Well, I'll tell you what happened: I just ran out of bull*****. Am I still on the air? I really don't know any other way to say it other than I just ran out of bull*****."

The movie was "Network" and it foretold the coversion of network news into a wing of the entertainment part of the network. Classic movie and still topical even 30 years later!

If/when a warrant is issued, does anyone know who GZ would have to turn himself in to? Not sure how this works since SPD is no longer handling the case?

The movie was "Network" and it foretold the coversion of network news into a wing of the entertainment part of the network. Classic movie and still topical even 30 years later!
Here is the synopsis: A TV network cynically exploits a deranged ex-TV anchor's ravings and revelations about the media for their own profit.

BBM "The report lists Martin's height as 6'0" and weight as 160 pounds; the 5'9" Zimmerman's weight is not listed."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...rt-reveals-crime-scene-details-175656087.html

He was 140 to 150 pounds! Clearly you don't understand just how scrawny this guy was. I am not saying this to be disrespectful to Trayvon, but this kid was a bloody twig. Zimmerman could have probably done multiple reps bench pressing him. Hell, I am 45 and nowhere near the shape I used to be in a few years ago, and unless this kid was Bruce Lee reincarnated I would absolutely demolish him. When I was Zimmerman's age I could have litterally lifted this kid over my head and thrown him; I used to toss 150 lb hay bales eight feet in the air loading a truck, and not one or two, but fifty plus at a stretch, twice a day.

The idea that this little guy was some powerhouse is laughable.

Let me show you another reason that I don&#8217;t believe George&#8217;s version of that night as told by his father and attorney last week on Sean Hannity&#8217;s show.

From the interview:

ZIMMERMAN: From where George's vehicle was, there's a sidewalk that goes to the next street over. Off of that sidewalk there's another sidewalk that goes between two rows of townhomes.

TMSneak3-1.png

Trayvon went between the two rows of townhomes, and George was walking down the main sidewalk

These are the sidewalks being mentioned from the direction and point of view as GZ walked on the &#8220;main sidewalk&#8221; while Trayvon ran to the right.:

TMSneak.jpg

This is the point of view from the sidewalk intersection looking to the right in the direction that Trayvon ran:

TMSneak2.jpg

He continued walking down the sidewalk directly in front of him to the next street to get an address. He got an address.

He was walking back to his vehicle.

Below is from a point of view walking back to his vehicle as he approached the sidewalk intersection:

TMSneak1.jpg

As he approached this wide open sidewalk intersection, IN FULL KNOWLEDGE of the direction Trayvon Martin ran, read what we&#8217;re being asked to believe about what happened next:

As he was walking back to his vehicle, there was a sidewalk that goes to his left and Trayvon came from that area where the sidewalks meet. Trayvon came from his left side, asked him did he have a problem. George said no. At that point Trayvon said well you do now. He punched him in the nose, knocked him to the concrete, and started beating him.

REALLY? Take another look down that long sidewalk and explain that one to me. Where was Trayvon supposed to be hiding? Am I supposed to believe that George wasn&#8217;t even looking down that sidewalk, knowing that the &#8220;up to no good&#8221; kid he&#8217;d been following, RAN in that direction?

Sure George, sure.

I was born at night, but it wasn&#8217;t last night, pal.

Credit for these informative pictures goes to Marinade Dave http://marinadedave.com/

Sean Hannity Interview:
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hanni...-trayvon-martin-shooting?page=2#ixzz1rTT8s4rF

IMO, MOO, JHMO, etc.

Let me show you another reason that I don’t believe George’s version of that night as told by his father and attorney last week on Sean Hannity’s show.

From the interview:

TMSneak3-1.png

These are the sidewalks being mentioned from the direction and point of view as GZ walked on the “main sidewalk” while Trayvon ran to the right.:

TMSneak.jpg

This is the point of view from the sidewalk intersection looking to the right in the direction that Trayvon ran:

TMSneak2.jpg

Below is from a point of view walking back to his vehicle as he approached the sidewalk intersection:

TMSneak1.jpg

As he approached this wide open sidewalk intersection, IN FULL KNOWLEDGE of the direction Trayvon Martin ran, read what we’re being asked to believe about what happened next:

REALLY? Take another look down that long sidewalk and explain that one to me. Where was Trayvon supposed to be hiding? Am I supposed to believe that George wasn’t even looking down that sidewalk, knowing that the “up to no good” kid he’d been following, RAN in that direction?

Sure George, sure.

I was born at night, but it wasn’t last night, pal.

Credit for these informative pictures goes to Marinade Dave http://marinadedave.com/

Sean Hannity Interview:
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hanni...-trayvon-martin-shooting?page=2#ixzz1rTT8s4rF

IMO, MOO, JHMO, etc.

You know, Zimmerman Sr. really goes into major details for someone who wasn't even there that night.

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members