17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Baez on CNN right now -- "I'm looking at a saturday night skit" -- blasts GZ's (former) lawyers. Says they could have broken confidentiality.

Well, if there's one thing (and ONLY one thing) that Baez is an expert on, it would be how the actions of an attorney could look like an SLN skit. JMO

Nancy Grace to FT: "Don't make me cut your mike again!" :floorlaugh:

my goodness, the choices. JB on dr. drew or sean hannitty, its official. its a circus!!!

Ummm yeah and I think I'll avoid all the clowns and just watch the results of Dancing With the Stars. :moo:

Welp... there will be no sleep for the next 72 hours! Might as well get the coffee going and the crock pots heated!

We have officially entered the Twilight Zone, Jose Baez going off about ethics in other attorneys.

So he didn't announce he was taking over the defense? :please:

ETA: I had to run to the store to get some :cough: cigarettes :cough:

You know Nejame's was hired by CNN to be their go to law guy. They might be upset about him not answering them when they asked if Zimmerman had called him.

I think Zimmerman is shopping for a lawyer for free. These guys were going to charge if he was arrested.

Whether Zimmerman called Najame IS definitely covered by attorney-client privilege unless Zimmerman gives his express consent otherwise. I've answered phones for more than a few law firms and I was never allowed to acknowledge whether a person or a corporation was a client, had contacted us or anything of the kind.

Reuters Top News ‏ @Reuters
Special prosecutor in case of killing of #Trayvon Martin says will call news conference releasing new information "within the next 72 hours"

https://twitter.com/#!/Reuters

That kind of makes me nervous? Why would they want to wait 72 hours? Maybe they're waiting for the rest of the evidence to come back in? I really hope they can at least charge him with manslaughter or negligent homicide.

If it was so *advertiser censored**ing cold that night, why are all the officers and other visible people at the crimescene in short sleeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danaboulden78