17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was so *advertiser censored**ing cold that night, why are all the officers and other visible people at the crimescene in short sleeves?

You must be watching Frank T on Nancy Grace?

That kind of makes me nervous? Why would they want to wait 72 hours? Maybe they're waiting for the rest of the evidence to come back in? I really hope they can at least charge him with manslaughter or negligent homicide.

I think that's quite possible. I know it's been discussed here that Trayvon's tox report was in and negative, but I've searched the net exhaustively and I can't find it. All I can find are MSM articles saying it's not in yet.

So maybe they're waiting for the final stuff to all come in before wrapping this up.

I don't think his family is ready to go through another high profile case.

Heck!! You know KC won't have it! The minute he moves on from her... she's going to get viciously personal!

Sorry, back on topic!

Geragos on Anderson Cooper... " OH MY GOD!! " "They went out and blasted their client then diagnosed their client's mental state", "I thought he was watching an SNL skit" .. "my tongue is bleeding I was biting it so hard"..... omg lolol!!

Hey, Geragos is ripping me off on the SNL skit. I posted that here a few hours ago.

That kind of makes me nervous? Why would they want to wait 72 hours? Maybe they're waiting for the rest of the evidence to come back in? I really hope they can at least charge him with manslaughter or negligent homicide.

maybe to try and locate gz????

Yes...that particular congresswoman I have sometimes suspected of having her hats interfere with her brain waves myself.....but blatantly ridiculing her in a clearly demeaning tone on nationwide television was wayyyy beyond unprofessional.

jmo

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: I sooooo agree with you on this.

Interesting that the lawyers jump ship right before the SP announces case info will be coming out. jmo.

Hey, Geragos is ripping me off on the SNL skit. I posted that here a few hours ago.

They always rip people off from here... AZlawyer had a lot of her posts taken from people in the media.

MOO

Caller just asked if Zimmerman's injuries were so serious, then why wasn't he taken to the hospital?

FT: The SFD treated him and administered first aid at the scene.

Thanks, but we know that much, and it didn't answer the question.

Yes...that particular congresswoman I have sometimes suspected of having her hats interfere with her brain waves myself.....but blatantly ridiculing her in a clearly demeaning tone on nationwide television was wayyyy beyond unprofessional.

jmo

I thought it was a bit beyond the pale too, but then I noticed halfway through the mocking thing he pulled himself back in and did the rest of the quoting in normal voice.

But I actually thought it was quite funny. It's refreshing when people don't act all completely PC and in control all the time.

Jose Baez on CNN right now -- "I'm looking at a saturday night skit" -- blasts GZ's (former) lawyers. Says they could have broken confidentiality.

Didn't someone on this thread post that same thing?

Is JB still reading here? :floorlaugh:

I always thought this was a manslaughter case. I dont believe that gz went out intentionally to kill anyone. I believe his actions led to the death of another human being. he was most definitely negligent, imo, and was not acting as a responsible adult or gun owner. I believe he will be charged with manslaugter and arrested. If they can find him!

Yup! Yup! Yup!

I know you and I both watched the thing "newser" today, and they didn't jump ship. They only said they can't represent themselves as GZ's attorneys because he's ditched them. They were quite clear, several times, that they would be very happy to represent him if he would just contact them.

Didn't someone on this thread post that same thing?

Is JB still reading here? :floorlaugh:

Of course! I think he has missed us and wanted to see us talking about him again and he called up his friends and asked to be on the show tonight! You know Jose! He knew we would all panic and think he was going to be the new attorney! :maddening:

http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...ass&action=3&lang=en&_LT=UNLC_USNWU00L3_UNEWS

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) — The Trayvon Martin case took a bizarre turn Tuesday when George Zimmerman's attorneys quit, complaining that they have lost all contact with him and that he called the prosecutor and talked to a TV host after they told him not to speak to anyone.

The lawyers portrayed the former neighborhood watch captain as erratic and his mental state as shaky, and they expressed fear for his health under the pressure that has been building in the month since he shot and killed Martin, an unarmed black teenager.

"As of the last couple days he has not returned phone calls, text messages or emails," attorney Craig Sonner said at a news conference outside the courthouse. "He's gone on his own. I'm not sure what he's doing or who he's talking to. I cannot go forward speaking to the public about George Zimmerman and this case as representing him because I've lost contact with him."

More at link....sorry if already posted...I just saw it...

I thought it was a bit beyond the pale too, but then I noticed halfway through the mocking thing he pulled himself back in and did the rest of the quoting in normal voice.

But I actually thought it was quite funny. It's refreshing when people don't act all completely PC and in control all the time.

Sorry, but there was nothing 'refreshing' about that presser or those attorneys' behavior at all. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout