17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if he does not have some sort of mental disorder that people don't know about.

i think he needs help for whatever his problem is.

I wonder if he is playing on the Mizz Nancy delivered by Ron Cummings so often. LOL LOL

Nancy's reaction was priceless !! she rolled her eyes back in her head as though FT makes her skin crawl ! :moo:

I'm wondering if he does not have some sort of mental disorder that people don't know about.

So do I. If he is tried and found guilty....they do have counselors in prison. Don't they?

Hannity: Says he had a conversation with someone he believes to have been GZ. That's it.

on hannitty.....Have been pursuing gz for an interview for a while. They had a conversation, he will not disclose what the conversation was about. Talking about Panthers and neo nazi patrols.
I think I understand a lil better,why gz may have contacted hannitty. imo

I absolutely think George Zimmerman is unstable and has been for a very long time! It makes me even angrier that Frank T. knew he was patroling the neighborhood armed with a loaded gun and Frank knew George had "fed up" issues. If Frank would have gone to the HOA and told them what was going on, I am sure they would have asked GZ to step down from neighborhood watch captain. Not to say George wouldn't have done this anyways... but at least the HOA and the residents of that community wouldn't be held responsible for George's actions. I personally think, IF the HOA gets sued, they should sue Frank and George.

MOO

Why can't Hannity say what GZ told him?

Did GZ tell him not to tell?

Hannity: Says he had a conversation with someone he believes to have been GZ. That's it.

I've talked to a man I believed was Santa Claus for years... woop-de-doo! He doesn't even know if it was Zimmerman?

Tox screen should of been done also on GZ........was he drinking? smoking? drugs?
After hearing that he was a 'bouncer' at an 'illegal' party, makes me wonder..........
Does GZ have a job? ever have regular employment?
Does he still live with parents?
Who bought the gun and when?

I think he's been surprised that there are consequences for behavior. His actions speak of someone who justifies everything, he can do no wrong, he's very special, all the makings of a little snowflake. He has been enabled in the past, and he probably thought this "little" incident would disappear soon, just like his other brushes with the law. This one didn't disappear, a precious teenager was murdered.
JMO/IMO etc,

There isn't much the Florida Bar can do, because from what the attorneys said they never had a written agreement. So Zimmerman never officially hired them.

I didn't hear them say they had no written agreement, only that they had never met with him in person. AFAIK, a client and attorney can make a verbal agreement for representation.

I didn't hear them say they had no written agreement, only that they had never met with him in person. AFAIK, a client and attorney can make a verbal agreement for representation.

Heck, they went to the bank with George's father to set up an account to help pay for the defense. That right there tells me all I need to know.

MOO

Do you have a link or a transcript where it states that? TY! :):rocker:

I had to correct myself. There was no official report released about the results of TM's tox screen, only that there was one done at autopsy. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member