17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
concerning client confidences whether officially retained or they were just a prospective client. In this case, the lawyers also publicly offered themselves as GZ's lawyers. There is no way to win this by pretending they didn't have any relationship.

(a) Prospective Client. A person who discusses with a lawyer the possibility of forming a client-lawyer relationship with respect to a matter is a prospective client.

(b) Confidentiality of Information. Even when no client-lawyer relationship ensues, a lawyer who has had discussions with a prospective client shall not use or reveal information learned in the consultation, except as rule 4-1.9 would permit with respect to information of a former client.

http://www.floridabar.org/divexe/rrtfb.nsf/FV/EABCD58E472D48F385257171005DB7A7

There isn't much the Florida Bar can do, because from what the attorneys said they never had a written agreement. So Zimmerman never officially hired them.

Trayvon's parents and atty Crump were on Piers Morgan, just caught the end but now Alan Dershowitz is on

I wouldn't be surprised, and this isn't directed at you personally, but PTSD over what?

Wouldn't it be what his mindset was at the time of his shooting Trayvon?

So what caused the PTSD, chasing suspicious black kids around the development? PTSD from too many 911 calls?

I don't think someone can claim PTSD immediately after they shoot someone, can they?

JMHO

No, I think he said something on that written statement he shouldn't have and they want the statement thrown by claiming PTSD and head injury and stuff. IMO

Dershowitz very upset & disturbed by what he saw today, they revealed lawyer-client privilege multiple times

Seeing JB and pics of KCA is just adding salt to the wounds of this case {{smh}}

Especially since there were racial undertones to that case too since KC accused an Hispanic/Black woman. :banghead:

that cover prospective clients. However, these guys held themselves out publicly as GZ's attorneys.

RULE 4-1.18 DUTIES TO PROSPECTIVE CLIENT

(a) Prospective Client. A person who discusses with a lawyer the possibility of forming a client-lawyer relationship with respect to a matter is a prospective client.

(b) Confidentiality of Information. Even when no client-lawyer relationship ensues, a lawyer who has had discussions with a prospective client shall not use or reveal information learned in the consultation, except as rule 4-1.9 would permit with respect to information of a former client.

Was Zimmerman their client? They were doing everything to defend him until he decided to ignore them and start posting and acting on his own. A quality Zimmerman seems to do a lot.

Did I hear right when Mr. Taaffe said he "missed" Nancy?????

I have no idea why he did what he did.

I'm stumped........

Why would you go AWOL on your own lawyers who are trying to help you?

Ok trying to make this clearer to myself and anyone. LOL

I think the lawyers are claiming he got PTSD from having to fight and shoot Trayvon.

I also think they want to get his statement thrown out because he wasn't in his right mind when he signed it.

I think they have been hinting that for awhile.

No, I think he said something on that written statement he shouldn't have and they want the statement thrown by claiming PTSD and head injury and stuff. IMO

I agree with this! He wants those statements thrown out! His story, IMO, has changed and he doesn't want to use that version any more. At least if there is an arrest... we will get to see the statements!

MOO

The last thread closed before I could respond but the drug screen on TM's body at autopsy were negative for drugs and alcohol. So even if he smoked pot before, he hadn't done it in at least 3 weeks or so. It takes about 30 days for traces of pot to clear out of your system, less if you don't smoke much.

TM was already in trouble, suspended from school. He probably wouldn't bring any with him when he's on a trip with his dad.

Do you have a link or a transcript where it states that? TY! :):rocker:

You don't have to be sorry.

I thought it was refreshing.

The parents of the unarmed kid who was shot to death were probably watching and they had to be totally refreshed at the lawyers antics.

Did I hear right when Mr. Taaffe said he "missed" Nancy?????

Yep! And she gave him the same exact withering look that June Cleaver used to give to Eddie Haskell when he said, "Mrs. Cleaver, you're looking lovely today."

Taaffe sure puts on quite a show with his dramatizations. Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717