17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

This article even gives the answer to O'Mara's elusive accent (last thread there was a question if he was from Boston):
Mr. O’Mara, a New Yorker by birth and a criminal defense lawyer for nearly three decades, is perhaps best known in central Florida as a low-key legal analyst on television who frequently commented on the trial last year of Casey Anthony, who was accused — and acquitted — of killing her young daughter.
BBM

Sooo, you want us to hear your opinion but you don't want to hear ours, is that what you are saying?

Is that what I have said? NO it is the way you seem to want to see it.
I have read 24 threads.

Your loss.. it is a great thread. :)

but then again some people do like a one side track.
I saw it on several cases where the posters have a decision
long before the investigation is anywhere near half way done.

:floorlaugh: Nice quip! But I get plenty of the "other side of the track" from up here... I don't need to see what is said down there... I am sure ya'll are having a great time!

I'll take the loss!

There is NO evidence that GZ drew his gun anytime before he was on the ground on his back. If you have some evidence to the contrary, please share. Would you say "You got a problem?" to someone pointing a gun at you? I contend that the gun was holstered right up to the point it was drawn and immediately used to stop the alleged attack on GZ.

What evidence do you have for that?

There is NO evidence that GZ drew his gun anytime before he was on the ground on his back. If you have some evidence to the contrary, please share. Would you say "You got a problem?" to someone pointing a gun at you? I contend that the gun was holstered right up to the point it was drawn and immediately used to stop the alleged attack on GZ.

The way that I think it happened, no one said "You got a problem," only the GZ fan club of his brother and father have suggested that. And, no, Trayvon didn't say that when a gun was pointing at him, he was screaming for his life when GZ was playing policeman, as we have all heard on the 911 calls. MOO.

:floorlaugh: Nice quip! But I get plenty of the "other side of the track" from up here... I don't need to see what is said down there... I am sure ya'll are having a great time!

I'll take the loss!

If you change your mind wear your fire proof underpants. ;)

Sigh... why don't we ever get any killers in FL that can afford their own legal defense?

Well, GZ's Daddy Dearest claims that GZ was making $10,000 a month a few years back. Surely he put some of that away for a rainy day?? (Not that I believe that for a minute, he has never held a job for long, from what I have seen).

Sigh... why don't we ever get any killers in FL that can afford their own legal defense?

Seriously!! I'm getting pretty tired knowing that my hard earned money is going for taxes to pay for this despicable person's legal defense. It kinda makes me want to gag.

~jmo~

The way that I think it happened, no one said "You got a problem," only the GZ fan club of his brother and father have suggested that. And, no, Trayvon didn't say that when a gun was pointing at him, he was screaming for his life when GZ was playing policeman, as we have all heard on the 911 calls. MOO.

I further believe that GZ wasn't completely lying when he said that something like "Tonight you're going to die" was uttered. GZ strikes me as very much living in his own little world and is great at projecting his own stuff on others. I, therefore, believe that it was a grain of truth like there tends to be for most liars, but it was GZ who said it to Trayvon, and it explains the terror filled and anguished cries we heard from Trayvon. GZ was pointing the gun, Trayvon saw it, these words were uttered by GZ. That is also why I think it should have been Murder 1. I am looking forward to the evidence to see if my theory fits.

Most Americans support the right to use deadly force to protect themselves - even in public places - and have a favorable view of the National Rifle Association, the main gun-lobby group, a Reuters/Ipsos poll showed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/13/us-usa-guns-poll-idUSBRE83C0G420120413

Most people do not get themselves personally involved once they call 911 which has been proven with all the 911 calls after the fight started as they stayed inside and let LE handle it. It's what we are suppose to do not take matters into our own hands by following. What would have been the worst that could have happened if GZ stayed with his car, TM would have made it home or a "" would have made it out the back gate. Somehow GZ thought either one was unacceptable.

Most Americans support the right to carry a weapon and use it responsibly. GZ knowing he had a weapon on him did not act responsibly. He did not inform LE he had a gun on him which he knew was something that LE would want to know. jmo

Most Americans support the right to use deadly force to protect themselves - even in public places - and have a favorable view of the National Rifle Association, the main gun-lobby group, a Reuters/Ipsos poll showed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/13/us-usa-guns-poll-idUSBRE83C0G420120413

I don't know if we should talk about the NRA up here, but I will say I have no problem with people defending themselves with a gun. In this case I see a man who pursued an innocent teenager. GZ had police on the way. He had a truck. He had no reason on God's green earth to put himself in danger of this suspicious kid. He also took a great chance with his neighbors' safety by following TM. Even if TM was up to no good (which he wasn't) there was no logical reason to escalate the situation. What part of police are on the way didn't GZ understand?

This rant wasn't directed at you Cityslick. Just jumping off your post. :)

Seriously!! I'm getting pretty tired knowing that my hard earned money is going for taxes to pay for this despicable person's legal defense. It kinda makes me want to gag.

~jmo~

Your hard earned money is paying for a lot more than just defense attorneys that should get you just as upset, if not more so.

Your comment really doesn't address the issue stated, does it?

No, but it addresses the fact that nothing can be done about it. Taxpayers pay for a whole lot of things that they shouldn't be paying for and that, just like this issue, isn't going to change anytime soon.

That's my point.

Most people do not get themselves personally involved once they call 911 which has been proven with all the 911 calls after the fight started as they stayed inside and let LE handle it. It's what we are suppose to do not take matters into our own hands by following. What would have been the worst that could have happened if GZ stayed with his car, TM would have made it home or a "" would have made it out the back gate. Somehow GZ thought either one was unacceptable.

Most Americans support the right to carry a weapon and use it responsibly. GZ knowing he had a weapon on him did not act responsibly. He did not inform LE he had a gun on him which he knew was something that LE would want to know. jmo

I didn't write the article, but at the end of the day if this goes to trial, it's going to be about this as well as race. Because you going to have those that say he had no business carrying a gun even if he was licensed for it and those on the NRA/right to bear arms side will say he had every right to carry a gun if he was permitted, no matter where he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective