17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually enjoying the "Sound OFF" thread because
it is more open. I just come here to see that TWO SIDES have some fairness.
NOT only one.
:) There are always as we know my side, your side and the truth.

I see too much one side, I always jump in. You do not see me posting as much as most here.

where is the sound off thread?

How was Travon to know that police were coming? :waitasec: The only one that knew police were on their way was GZ, so he's the one that never should have let the situation escalate in the first place, he's the one that should have stayed in the car, knowing full well that police were on their way.

Someone points a gun at you and you say, oh wait, don't shoot me, let's wait for police to get here? Or maybe, hey can you wait a sec while I call 911? :waitasec:

Isn't it easy to sit back in our comfy chairs, long after the fact and say what we would do if someone has a gun pointed at us. Much different than being in that exact moment.

JMHO

We have a decent idea what Trayvon did. He begged for his life, he cried, and then Zimmerman shot him. In my opinion.

where is the sound off thread?

It's in the Private Forums.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=484"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sorry about that link to clickorlando. :(

They are showing it on TRuTV.

It is my opinion after reading lots of articles that she over charged and handed it off to the courts to decide.
If the charging document is correct, I do not believe she overcharged this case. They may have the toxicology reports and other evidence back by now, supporting a 2nd degree charge.

I don't see her as a "handing off" kind of prosecutor.

JMO

I heard this report while I was running errands earlier. It was news to me that Michigan has its own version of "Stand Your Ground".

Debate Surrounds ‘Stand Your Ground’ After Teen’s Death

April 13, 2012 11:37 AM

Reporting Charlie Langton

DETROIT (CBS) – The Travyon Martin case has ignited a whirlwind of heated discussion around the “Stand Your Ground” law in Stanford, Florida. What a lot of people may not know is that Michigan also has a Stand Your Ground law...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/04/13/debate-surrounds-stand-your-ground-after-teens-death/

GREAT POST. :clap: :clap:

:( Sadly I believe that the cases that get attention are money machines.
I want to know why Al has not gone after the case you just mentioned?
I have not heard about it and it is wrong, that it is not getting more attention.
The only thing I am guessing is the country is racially heated right now,
and just maybe they are doing something without much Tabloid fodder.

But the vengeance and the hate is a very sad sign of the times.
You can hear it in the despicable music of these days.

What? The guys involved in the Tulsa case were arrested and charged asap. Does that compare to Trayvon's case? No.

I further believe that GZ wasn't completely lying when he said that something like "Tonight you're going to die" was uttered. GZ strikes me as very much living in his own little world and is great at projecting his own stuff on others. I, therefore, believe that it was a grain of truth like there tends to be for most liars, but it was GZ who said it to Trayvon, and it explains the terror filled and anguished cries we heard from Trayvon. GZ was pointing the gun, Trayvon saw it, these words were uttered by GZ. That is also why I think it should have been Murder 1. I am looking forward to the evidence to see if my theory fits.

I'll take it 1 step further...

Since he knew he wasn't the one screaming for help, he decides to take ownage of that as well, since Trayvon can no longer speak for himself.

"I called for help... but nobody helped me."

Glad he had a gun on him huh? That screaming for help, just stopped, the 2nd we hear the gunshot. U think he'd still be calling for help to bring people to where he was at. Unless of course, as most of think, it wasn't him screaming to begin with. IMO....

What? The guys involved in the Tulsa case were arrested and charged asap. Does that compare to Trayvon's case? No.

I would think you are going to start seeing comparisons to this case as time moves forward.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Goetz"]Bernhard Goetz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I respectfully disagree. The act of following does not prove GZ was the aggressor. In fact, according to the law, as explained by Richard Hornsby, one can use deadly force if a person they provoke responds with disproportionate force. IMO

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

I agree that the act of "following" Trayvon does not make GZ the aggressor, but the mindframe GZ had when he stepped out of that car and began following Trayvon, IMO, makes him the aggressor.

Trayvon, according to Zimmerman, was running from him. According to Zimmerman, he was following Trayvon.

What makes GZ the aggressor is that when he stepped out of that car he was under the impression that these "*advertiser censored**holes always get away" and that Trayvon was a "*advertiser censored**ing punk."

His intention is very clear... he was not going to allow Trayvon to get away. Trayvon was running from a confrontation... Zimmerman was running towards a confrontation... in the simplest terms.

That makes him the aggressor.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members