17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't know who started the fight, has no evidence to know who started the fight.

I really want to hear the SA witnesses. We already heard he was shot in the chest. I want to hear what else they have. And I have to go to a meeting. Booooooo

SA just said Zimmermans statement was hearsay simply because it has not been submitted to the court.

THERE is "absolutely" no evidence that that is GZ in the picture, that it was taken that night, or that it has not been altered. That photo means NOTHING as it is not EVIDENCE of anything.

jmo

Actually the smart phone GPS gave the location and time stamp.
The info is in the abc article.

It appears to be GZ.
Phone GPS gave exact location where it was taken.
I'm sure an expert could tell if the photo was altered. I guess we don't know that yet.

But the photo was taken that night, 3 minutes after the shot.

Does anyone else find it interesting that he (the detective) constantly refers to TM as 'martin', not 'the victim or 'Trayvon' or 'Mr. Martin'.

17 year olds can pose threats to a person's life. They can instigate situations that require self-defense. It's not a good thing that he was killed, but that fact alone does not mean Zimmerman must be punished - until it's proven he was not acting in self defense imo.

On that we agree. I am not of the LYNCH GZ camp, the TM was a racial victim, or any other ,imo,extreme. I want to see this play out,I want ALL the facts. At the same time though I am very saddened at the fact that this kid was killed. That alone colors my views. I know 17 years olds can pose threats. I know the racial issues. Born and bred in the Deep South. It still, as a mother, makes me very sad.
IMO

This is no bond hearing, imo. Is the defense trying to get the arrest thrown out? Can they do that? I'm befuddled.

No evidence in investigation that says he did or did not turn to go back to car.

GZ stated he walked back to the car. No evidence at all in the investiagtion that conflicts with that.
No evidence conflicts with the contention that TM assaulted first. No evidence as to who threw the first blow.

Why does this cop not understand the clear questions of Z's lawyer? Why does he have to keep asking the SAME question "do you have any evidence that conflicts with . . ."

I'm going to remind everyone AGAIN, we discuss cases here and EVERYONE is allowed to have an opinion without being accused of doing something wrong. Discussing cases does not mean WE are making excuses, it means we are discussing and giving other ideas on this case.

I know its stressful, lets keep this in mind and address the post only please.

Thank you.

I noticed that too. Slip up on words? 'Cause I was sure I read the gun was only fired once...unless that was misrepresented in MSM too?

There was only ONE bullet missing from the gun. It couldn't have been fired twice.

M'OM is good at talking in circles. I is dizzy and I don't like carnival rides. ;)

LoL, he got in 'I didn't know we were going to be trying the case'

I can't disagree there.

Why can't the witness just say any evidence he has will be presented at trial? Or, failing that, a simple yes or no with no elaboration. This thing is bizarre, imo, what with the defense asking for other evidence, at a bond hearing no less. All jmo.

Start using your IMO and MOO and all that. Do not post things as fact please that are opinion not proven.

Oh man O'Mara is in some deep crap, I hope he realizes that his client is absolutely nothing but a liar.

~jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member