17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His injuries are inconsistent with trauma to the back of his head.

Somewhere along the way, someone connected with this prosecution needs to comprehend the timeline and location established by Zimmerman's own words in the 911 call versus the location the body was found in.

How hard is it to have a fairly good indication of Zimmerman's actual location at the time the dispatcher said "We don't need you to do that"? How hard is it to figure out if there was only EIGHTEEN seconds involved between his getting out of his vehicle and being told this?

Then look at the location of the body. Of course he continued to follow him.

He is lying.

His injuries are consistent with trauma to the back of his head. Two lacerations to the back of his head.

This cop is answering differently than he did with the prosecutor.

GZ managed to scoot away from the sidewalk before the shot was fired.

His injuries are inconsistent with trauma to the back of his head.

Now he says they're consistent. Enough of him trying to spin this toward the prosecution.

Apparently M'OM has medical records indicating a broken nose, and has handed them to the state.

Injuries to GZ's head were consistant with trauma to the back of the head.
There were 2 lacerations to the back of the head.

The injuries are consistant with a harder object striking the back of his head. Could have been cement.

WOW!!!
There is medical records showing broken nose!

17 year olds can pose threats to a person's life. They can instigate situations that require self-defense. It's not a good thing that he was killed, but that fact alone does not mean Zimmerman must be punished - until it's proven he was not acting in self defense imo.

Sure 17 year olds could pose a threat..however..THIS 17 year old walked thru the entrance, followed the pathway around the complex and headed down that sidewalk designated for pedestrians to navigate thru the back area of that row of town homes towards his destination...

Now..who actually caughtup with that person traveling down that pathway? Who wanted know know why they were there..and something happened..Cell Phone in TM's hand got cut off...why??? could it be because he had to drop it to defend himself?..

I am not buying Zimmerman's excuse..self defense..It appears that excuse is always his standby when he called to account to things :liar: How could someone be so unlucky to run into people he has to defend himself from :banghead: Me think that excuse isnt going to wash away his sins quite so easily...3 strikes and your out!!:jail:

His injuries are consistent with trauma to the back of his head. Two lacerations to the back of his head.

All that does is prove the photo is real.

I heard that. I thought i was not hearing well. UHM moo

Gag me with a spoon - client wants to make a statement to the court.

~jmo~

Again:

There ARE medical records showing GZ had a broken nose!

He's very soft spoken. I heard a message he left someone on a voice mail and he was very soft spoken then as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout