17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigator: Evidence indicates that GZ's story of head being bashed against concrete is not true.

Whoa ! there's evidence to prove GZ's head bashing was not true

No evidence in investigation that says he did or did not turn to go back to car.

GZ stated he walked back to the car. No evidence at all in the investiagtion that conflicts with that.
No evidence conflicts with the contention that TM assaulted first. No evidence as to who threw the first blow.

Hmm. Prosecution will have to prove beyond the reasonable doubt (at trial) that Zimmerman's story isn't accurate.
And I am curious how they are planning to do that.

I'm going to remind everyone AGAIN, we discuss cases here and EVERYONE is allowed to have an opinion without being accused of doing something wrong. Discussing cases does not mean WE are making excuses, it means we are discussing and giving other ideas on this case.

I know its stressful, lets keep this in mind and address the post only please.

Thank you.

Bumping, the pages changed before I got it all posted.

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was watching a trial not a bond hearing. :confused:

With all of this being discussed in open court, why would the judge not release the docs??? Makes no sense to me.

Zimmerman had 2 flashlights on him. Why did he need 2 flashlights.

~jmo~

MOM asking if there is any proof that Zimmerman did not obey dispatcher and return to his vehicle. IMO, the proof is in the huffing & puffing of GZ on the phone call. Why would he RUN back to his vehicle? No way! Afterall, he was the one with the gun.

At great cost to people who attack him imo. After seeing the new photo of his head injury there is just no denying that he was attacked and was defending himself imo.

I don't see how you can conclude that. Zimmerman could have been the aggressor with Trayvon defending himself.

Hmm. Prosecution will have to prove beyond the reasonable doubt (at trial) that Zimmerman's story isn't accurate.
And I am curious how they are planning to do that.

I don't see a conviction of 2nd degree murder.
JMO

With all of this being discussed in open court, why would the judge not release the docs??? Makes no sense to me.

I think it was the previous judge that ruled not to release the documents.

Witness(es) saw one person chasing another! I don’t think trayvon would have chased some unknown stranger he was nervous about!! jmo

Zimmerman has told MULTIPLE STORIES in police interviews.

~jmo~

I didn't hear that. I heard that he had multiple police interviews, not "multiple stories" that would lead you to believe his accounts conflicted with each other.

Why can't the witness just say any evidence he has will be presented at trial? Or, failing that, a simple yes or no with no elaboration. This thing is bizarre, imo, what with the defense asking for other evidence, at a bond hearing no less. All jmo.

Maybe all that evidence hasn't been turned over to the defense yet. Just a guess.

Witness(es) saw one person chasing another! I don’t think trayvon would have chased some unknown stranger he was nervous about!! jmo

I don't believe that "don't think" is good enough here.

Powder burns show it was close proximity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member