17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he was in his late teens in the phone call now says he thought he was about his age. He has already perjured himself. THIS IS BAD!! Can't believe O'Mara put him on the stand. Did he think he would just make the statement and prosecution wouldn't skewer him? Attorneys have great leeway -- this is not trial -- but his statements are on the record! Geesh!!!

This is a new one for me! Did he just say he thought Trayvon was just a few years younger than him?

REALLY?

After telling the 911 dispatcher he looked like he was in his late teens?

After saying he was a KID later in the 911 recording?

NO evidence it was taken that night.....the time stamp can easily be altered.

Not from a smartphone.
It's all part of the data thing-a-ma-jiggy-bob. :smile: I don't know the correct term.

George is driving this bus. He is arrogant and wants us all to believe he is just a hero.

Rut Roh....

Why did you wait so long to apologize? What a weird question. This guy is acting like a buffoon.

Wasn't the point of his hopping up on the stand to make a statement to the court? That's not what initally happened. I fully support the SA's office in followup questioning.

There are some e-mails and texts we're not gonna get to hear about today.

GZ is sorry. Thought TM was older. Did not know if he was armed or not.
Addressed to the mother and the father.

In one of the statements GZ said he feld sorry for the family.
He is fairly certain he said that.

He does not remember the officer he told that to.
All the names blend together.
There were both males and felmales present when he said he felt sorry they lost their child.

He didn't know if they were going to convey that to the family or not.

He waited so long to tell the parents because he was told not to communicate with them.
GZ did ask his attorneys to express that to the parents.

GZ thought TM was in his late teens when TM was circling his car.

Selective memory seems to run in this family. I am just sick listening to this. And Trayvon's parents have to deal with this, having no idea that he was going to shove an "apology" down their throats, knowing they don't want to hear it.

There are some e-mails and texts we're not gonna get to hear about today.

I don't think the prosecutor has an email - he would have followed up about that. Sounds like that was a rabbit trail.

George is speaking a lot faster & more clearly than he did on the police calls that night, imo. Hmm.

His injuries are consistent with trauma to the back of his head. Two lacerations to the back of his head.

This cop is answering differently than he did with the prosecutor.

First of all there was only one minor laceration..the other was a puncture wound. head bashing creates surrounding tissue damages..not just what I saw in those pictures..

Take it or leave it..but I have dealt with Head bashings..and never ever saw such minor boo boo's as in that picture. In fact I have seen worse damages in anyone who had a trip and fall, or slip and fall knocking into something..like a tree or a hard cornered object :bump:

I really hope the Judge holds that statement Zimmerman made against him.

My unimportant opinion so far...yes most people realize that Z was in an altercation so of course he will have injuries. The pictures I've seen so far do not corraborate the stories we've told how he was beaten within inches of his life.
The scalp, as someone else mentioned, is very thin and vascular. The uncleaned blood made the actual cuts look worse then they were. It is real...but it does nothing for his case.

Hollow-point bullets. Wow. Z meant business. That is all I can say.

Putting out the gf's name, when she has been protected from the media and others (a big witness to the prosecution) was just...wow. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, as I know that ppl do make mistakes, but I am wary of this guy more sonow. I so hope that her family will not be bothered and hassled too much.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

GZ said on the 911 call the person was late teens. So his testimony is different today?

George is speaking a lot faster & more clearly than he did on the police calls that night, imo. Hmm.

I'd be willing to bet that he was drunk or either high when he brutally murdered Trayvon.

~jmo~

Can not work in public.
Wife not working because she is in school.
ASking for $15,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member