17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all there was only one minor laceration..the other was a puncture wound. head bashing creates surrounding tissue damages..not just what I saw in those pictures..

Take it or leave it..but I have dealt with Head bashings..and never ever saw such minor boo boo's as in that picture. In fact I have seen worse damages in anyone who had a trip and fall, or slip and fall knocking into something..like a tree or a hard cornered object :bump:

The cop said two lacerations on the stand just now. Consistent with being hit on the back of the head on concrete, he testified.

Is the defendant speaking at a bond hearing like that unusual? And be questioned by the prosecution.

I missed most of the bond hearing but got the link with decent audio just in time to see GZ on the stand.

This is sickening, he wants GZ to be able to leave the state ? WTH ? :maddening:

I don't think the prosecutor has an email - he would have followed up about that. Sounds like that was a rabbit trail.

I believe he had it, but he wasn't allowed to put it into evidence as it wasn't in the cross. MOM objected about the texts and those weren't let in.

His injuries are consistent with trauma to the back of his head. Two lacerations to the back of his head.

This cop is answering differently than he did with the prosecutor.

I heard differently actually. I heard that the injuries were consistant with being hit by something harder than his head, but it was inconsistant with what evidence was found at the scene.

I took the inconsistant part to mean the location of Trayvons body was not near cement......imo

O'Mara:
Asking for secret whereabouts.
Can be accomplished by GPS tracking device.
GPSs are nationwide and secure.
Has surrendered his passport.
No legal way to get out of the county.
GZ stayed in constant contact with Florida LE. Built a trust relationship. FDLE told him to come in and GZ came in.
10 years well established in the community.

The cop said two lacerations on the stand just now. Consistent with being hit on the back of the head on concrete, he testified.

He also testified that Zimmerman's statements about it being hit on the concrete are NOT consistent with the evidence found at the scene and the location of the shell casing and the body.

"He is well established in the community. Ten years.

.... However, he cannot stay in the community". ~MOM

Sounds like they have some evidence that George was changing his story as early as the same night of the murder, and that when he couldn't remember his own lies, he started saying he didn't remember, like a parody of Oliver North at Iran/Contra. But I guess that's not relevant right now. I sure would have liked to hear about it, personally.

I am shocked at the gall of this disgusting use of the courtroom.

JMO/ Zimmerman "forced" the family of a murder victim to listen to his sorry apology.

Another example of disregarding the wishes of others. The family made a public statement that they did not want to hear any apology from GZ.

Just Damn.

JMO IMO MOO

:(

I guess we all know where this trial is going. Everybody lies, Everybody dies.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member