17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if he didn't apologize, I'm sure they would call him a jerk.

and since he did apologize, they say he's not sincere enough.

What more DO they want from him?????

He answered the three questions that SF wanted answered.

Telling the truth would be a good start.

I think it's odd that no one at the scene seemed to know who Trayvon was at all. I don't know when he got there, though. Maybe just that day? Otherwise surely at least one of the neighbors might have had an inkling and suggested an id to the officers at the scene.

I don't know how many times Trayvon was there? How long he had been there since he got there? I don't know any of my neighbors and I don't really pay attention to them? I couldn't tell you who lived here and who didn't?

;) :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuABhumm6fY"]15 minutes of the Jeopardy think music - YouTube[/ame]

:truce:

NG and her unleashed lawyers are tearing the prosecution apart. Saying they dropped the ball and looked inept, to the point of damaging their case by appearing not to have the necessary evidence to uphold their probable cause document.

He and his fiance were out to dinner and didn't get home until 11:00 -11:30 and the scene had been cleared already.

I've never seen a crime scene investigation done so quickly. This one could go into the McGinnis Book of World Records for the quickest crime scene investigation in history.

We just had a young man in Ca. that was trying to outrun the police, he was shot and killed and didn't have a weapon. Although he was pointing his fingers like he did have a gun. Can't blame the police on this one. They closed off the streets for almost 24 hours.

I'm still shocked that Trayvon's crime scene was done so quickly and carelessly. JMO.

George Zimmerman bond hearing: 5 new things we learned ( link )

1. Zimmerman brooded over comments by Trayvon's mother

[...]

2. The extent of Zimmerman's injuries

[...]

3. ‘Inconsistencies’ in Zimmerman’s story raised police suspicions

[...]

4. Trial strategies take shape

[...]

5. Amid threats, judge allows unusual bond stipulations

With regard to item 2, here is an article, including a photo taken of GZ's head before he was cleaned up. ( link )

Yes he did but you know, it's just another excuse to defend him. What can you expect from a man who assaults a police officer, picks up a girl and throws her, and beats up on his ex-fiance? Zimmerman will never accept responsibility for his actions because his family has coddled him his entire life and will continue to do so. You see when he is cornered what happens. First off, blame it on the other person; lie and change your story; and if all else fails, murder them.

~jmo~

BBM

Did I miss this part today? GZ threw a girl and beat an ex-fiance, 2 different people?

Natalie Jackson just told JVM that Sybrina had to comfort Tracy during the hearing because he was so upset...Uggghhhh makes me so sad..And they do not accept GZ's apology they thought it was self serving and i agree 100%:moo::moo::moo::moo:

ITA. Just disgusting. I wish they had stood up and turned their backs to him and remained standing there until he was through with his self serving comments. I read people here saying they just should have left the courtroom if they didn't like it. NO! Why should they? :furious:

ITA. Just disgusting. I wish they had stood up and turned their backs to him and remained standing there until he was through with his self serving comments. I read people here saying they just should have left the courtroom if they didn't like it. NO! Why should they? :furious:

They showed far more restraint and class than I would have been able too. That's alright though, Zimmerman will soon learn all about karma.

~jmo~

I've never seen a crime scene investigation done so quickly. This one could go into the McGinnis Book of World Records for the quickest crime scene investigation in history.

We just had a young man in Ca. that was trying to outrun the police, he was shot and killed and didn't have a weapon. Although he was pointing his fingers like he did have a gun. Can't blame the police on this one. They closed off the streets for almost 24 hours.

I'm still shocked that Trayvon's crime scene was done so quickly and carelessly. JMO.

The SPD had already determined Zimmerman acted within his rights. No need to investigate further. Besides, as some have mentioned, it was raining so they had to just stop and abandon the investigation. I guess the SPD doesn't work in the rain. :rolleyes:

IMO

NG and her unleashed lawyers are tearing the prosecution apart. Saying they dropped the ball and looked inept, to the point of damaging their case by appearing not to have the necessary evidence to uphold their probable cause document.

It was a bond hearing :rolleyes: <--those are for NG, not you.

She sure loves the drama.

The SPD had already determined Zimmerman acted within his rights. No need to investigate further. Besides, as some have mentioned, it was raining so they had to just stop and abandon the investigation. I guess the SPD doesn't work in the rain. :rolleyes:

IMO

My apologies, as I have CRS, is the SPD being investigated by a higher power? I sure as he77 hope so.

I don't think anyone was insinuating that they should have left the courtroom. I know I wasn't. I was saying that a court of law is not a social visit. It is a court of law, and is a place where both sides present their story. Family members should be prepared to hear things they may find upsetting. As the saying goes: If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. IMO, the idea that GZ's testimony should take family members' feelings into account is absurd as well as condescending toward the family members.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member