17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's evidence that it was him who was sneaking up on Trayvon...

And I think it's evidence that GZ had no idea where Trayvon had gone because he had lost sight of him. I have no reason to believe that GZ is telling lies during his call with the dispatcher.......remember that at this point there had not been a confrontation or shooting. And no way for GZ to have anticipated that there would be, so why make up lies for dispatch?

Yet he still needed them to call and see where he's at? If he wasn't going far from his truck, that phone call would be unnecessary, because he would SEE them.

JMO

And he wouldn't have had to get out of his truck to go look for an address.

All of those inconsistent little details add up to show the much bigger picture.

JMHO

IMO, it became relevant as soon as GZ lied about it under oath...
Was it necessarily a lie?

When you're pushing 28, referring to someone you thought was, say, in his early 20s, as a "kid" and as "few years younger than me", are not necessarily contradictory.

Also, his impression may have changed to thinking he was older than a "kid" after he got smacked in the face by him so hard that it broke his nose and knocked him to the ground (if that's what happened).

You understood it well enough to translate it. :waitasec:

I find the first comment interesting, it sounds like something he would write---especially given the fact that he claims to have handed out flyers regarding the matter.

yeah. thats basically what stood out to me. Sure it could be anyone, but it was just too coincidental. all imo

<mod snip> definitely has issues. And his real problems are just about to start. Something else I find totally interesting on this board, is that the majority of posters think GZ was at fault. JMO.
bottom line: A defenseless human being is dead. No future, no nothing. However, we will have to wait until the trial actually starts to come to a complete and honest verdict. JMO

Maybe that's because of George's lies and inconsistencies? Like his non-emergency call versus what he said under oath about Trayvon being his age when on his call he said TM was a teen and a kid? Many discrepancies from George vs facts, jmo. And fortunately we're not on a jury so we're able to discuss information in this case. :)

:moo:

You don't find it at all interesting?? That's quite a coincidence that two people in the Sanford area would use that same exact quote. :floorlaugh: Just sayin'.

MOO

What makes you think that all the comments are from people who live in Sanford?

No I don't find it interesting, especially since I can put that quote in google and get all sorts of interesting results of sites who have that quote.

It's very difficult, if not impossible to fight someone who is sitting on top of you, and has you pinned down. Especially a person 6'3" tall, weighing 160 lbs. IMO

No, it's actually not. I have done it, and I have seen others do it, and I bet wrestlers do it all the time. There is no reason that Trayvon should have been able to "pin him down" where he could not get up or do anything at all, come on really. It's not as if GZ was 89 lbs soaking wet and TM was 250 lbs, there was approximately a 25 to 30 lb weight difference in GZ's favor. There is also no reason that GZ who was supposedly being attacked could not have landed at least one good telling blow,

I can say this because I work in an area where there is occasionally a tussel, we don't like them, don't want them but they happen, and I can tell you from hard earned experience that it is NOT an easy task to pin down someone who is really fighting you. I have had patients who weigh 104 and are tiny get the better of me when they have a paranoid or manic episode and we have to attempt to restrain them...and these people are all lover 70 yrs old...

so NO, I really don't buy the "He had me pinned and was beating me unmercifully till I had to shoot him thing...I just don't IMO JMHO and stuff.

What makes you think that all the comments are from people who live in Sanford?

No I don't find it interesting, especially since I can put that quote in google and get all sorts of interesting results of sites who have that quote.

The person who wrote that comment knew an awful lot about Sanford, Florida. I'm pretty sure he/she lives there. I'm not saying it is him? I think it's interesting though?

MOO

You don't find it at all interesting?? That's quite a coincidence that two people in the Sanford area would use that same exact quote. :floorlaugh: Just sayin'.

MOO

its also at the myfoxorlando site, whichis coincidentally, the news organization that rz sr. went to for his exclusive. But these are all just coincidences.

And I think it's evidence that GZ had no idea where Trayvon had gone because he had lost sight of him. I have no reason to believe that GZ is telling lies during his call with the dispatcher.......remember that at this point there had not been a confrontation or shooting. And no way for GZ to have anticipated that there would be, so why make up lies for dispatch?

It wouldn't be a leap to assume that someone who exits their vehicle with a loaded gun and follows someone anticipates a confrontation or shooting, IMO

:what::what::what:

Oh. My. God.

Could it be??

Are you suggesting that the following, the first comment after this year-old article, was written by GZ, because this comment quotes Edmund Burke, and so did GZ on his website, , before it was taken down?

That's a stretch. It's a pretty famous quote.... over 1.3M hits on Google.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - E Burke
We live in an era where, a simple grass roots movement propelled by the discontented constituents of leaders, whom were entrusted with our safety, shall make a significant impact. Tooley did not get fired, he was given early retirement at 100% pension and permitted to stay on the PD as a consultant at his $116,000 annual salary. I challenge you reading this to stand together and not simply go away as Tooley, The city manager, Hargrett and his corrupt subordinates wish, but to have our voices heard and to hold accountable all whom let this atrocious attack pass unpunished until the media revealed it. This animal could have attacked any of us, our kids or loved ones in his rage. Hargrett has already proved his incompetence and willingness to lie to the public and “circle the wagons” in order to protect his corrupt police officers. The City Manager and Commission are simply trying to make fools out of us.We must now be heard by their superiors, the Sanford City Mayor and the City of Sanford City Commission will be conducting a Workshop and Open Forum on Saturday, January 8, 2011, from 10am until 1pm, at Sanford City Hall. Please attend, voice your concern, and demand accountability from all whom participated in this illegal cover-up.

What injuries?

I will just say that if you actually hit someone hard enough to break the cartiledge in their nose (which is actually harder than breaking a bone since cartiledge has more give to it) you are going to do damage to your own hand, possibly break it and probably split the skin or scape the skin on your knuckles

as far as we know and the funeral director did in fact look so that he could be sure there was nothing to be seen when he arranged the body for viewing, as far as we know Trayvon had NO injuries aside from the gunshot wound.

IMO, it became relevant as soon as GZ lied about it under oath...

It's meaningful to us but I can't see the point of raising it in a trial because GZ could simply say that Trayvon seemed older when he saw him later close up.

Sort of like the opinion piece that was written by Alan Dershowitz?

~jmo~

Not at all! She's a journalist at best

And besides it was Phoenixfla who posted about Alan not me. And that was almost 4 hrs ago.

When you're pushing 28, referring to someone you thought was, say, in his early 20s, as a "kid" and as "few years younger than me", are not necessarily contradictory.

Also, his impression may have changed to thinking he was older than a "kid" after he got smacked in the face by him so hard that it broke his nose and knocked him to the ground (if that's what happened).

I think GZ described him to dispatch as being in his late teens...not early 20's. TM had just turned 17 so there was approximately 11 to 12 years difference in their ages. That is not a few years younger. jmo

GZ didn't think TM was in his early 20s, he said late teens in the 911 call.

GZ said it like he thought it was contradictory imo.
He said "I thought he was just a few years younger than me" implying that he had realized he was wrong.

In the 911 call he said TM was a kid in his late teens. TM was 17 so GZ was not wrong about that.

It was just an excuse, not a true one and not even one that makes sense because if he truly was in fear for his life it wouldn't have mattered if TM was 15 or 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killjoy02