17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think MOM was in the dark about the amount of money. I think he is a stand up guy with complete respect for the court. JMO

I think at the bond hearing the judge should have given MOM 24hrs to get the fund amounts to the court. Tomorrow, if I were the judge, at the hearing I would order a complete accounting of the money to find out how much was in the accounts on the day of the bond hearing. As I said in another post, it is possible for the bulk of the money in the accounts to have come in after GZ was arrested.

Even still, FT said he merged his monies with GZ's account. I'm sure GZ gave someone his passwords to the accounts because he didn't know how long he would be locked up. IMO

Only thing is, FT knew there was enough to cover it well BEFORE they got him out. Again, how does FT have that info if GZ and his family and his attorney had no clue???
FT says a lot of things. He could have been talking out of a lower part of his anatomy, hoping it sticks.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170300"]Trayvon Martin -George Zimmerman Verified Lawyer Q&A **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

While George was in his jail cell, he had access to a phone, and to visitors, and to his attorney and he could have told his wife, his brother, his sisters, his mother and father, his new attorney, his pal Francis B Taaffe, any number of people who he trusted to check on the website for him. To check the Pay Pal donations.

He SHOULD have told his attorney who he knew was preparing for a bond hearing for him.

There is something wrong with George, IMO.

His brother was running the website, GZ wouldn't have had to ask, JR was actively running the site. There's no way that the family didn't know how much was in there.

If FT merged his site with that site and knew how much was in there, there's no way that the family didn't know.

JMHO

While George was in his jail cell, he had access to a phone, and to visitors, and to his attorney and he could have told his wife, his brother, his sisters, his mother and father, his new attorney, his pal Francis B Taaffe, any number of people who he trusted to check on the website for him. To check the Pay Pal donations.

He SHOULD have told his attorney who he knew was preparing for a bond hearing for him.

If I was in a jail cell, I would give no one my paypal info.What if they took the money no way would I trust anyone with funds I would need for my defense.

Ok, so he was like what??? 24?
I know lots of college kids that are 24. Just saying.
And wasn't he taking courses in like 2011? So, he is STILL college aged. IMO

And isn't that is when it was defaulted, not when he recieved it?
We don't know when he received it do we?

Altar boy and mentor IMO are representative of someone's character. Financial records are not. IMO

BBM. Charles Whitman was an altar boy. Just saying.

If I was in a jail cell, I would give no one my paypal info.What if they took the money no way would I trust anyone with funds I would need for my defense.

That's kind of a moot point, GZ's brother was running the website so he must have had the info.

JMHO

He did? When did he say it was pro bono? Why would he ask for his client to be classified as indigent if it was a pro bono case?

Katy, I think he asked the court to declare Zimmerman indigent for costs only (that could include investigatory, expert witnesses, lab/forensic testing, etc.).

George is not the brightest bulb in the room, IMO.

I don't mean to be unkind.

But sometimes people ascribe far to much dastardly devious genius plotting to the guy.

IMO, he's no Casey.

He's just ... a George. If you KWIM.

Plus.. did GZ just sit there one night and set this website up all by himself? he had no support? His wife, brother, father, friends?? If he did that totally adds to my opinion of his sociopathy! People knew IMO..
I agree with Zak that the judge should have given MO'M some time to go and figure out the "new" finances GZ had available and THEN set bond... That is of course if GZ intended to be honest with MO'M
:sigh:

The most likely scenario is when two people are fighting, struggling, wrestling there are bound to be injuries regardless of who started it. I fell going up the steps and was full of bruises scraped my chin, cut my hand but no one attacked me. GZ could have grabbed TM to keep him from leaving and slipped on the grass pulling TM down on top of him. He could have banged his head on one of those meter covers and thought it was cement. TM could have banged his head against GZ's nose when they fell. Does not mean TM started it. When you fall injuries happen but it does not explain how it all began. And according to the investigators it did not happen the way GZ claims it did. Evidence to the contrary. That is why he is being charged. Why would GZ lie? What would be the point if he was attacked his story would match the evidence? Even the homocide detective knew he was lying that very night.

When Chief Lee stated he was stepping down because of his "involvement" I thought that was a strange word for him to use. jmo

I think because he, and possibly Wolfinger, overruled the detective that was ready to charge GZ with manslaughter from the evidence he had.

I'm sure Judge Lester knows that as well. ;)

I'm sure Judge Lester is also wise enough to know that lawyers are master manipulators of words of law to benefit their own idea of justice.

IMO

That's kind of a moot point, GZ's brother was running the website so he must have had the info.

JMHO

Even if his brother ran the website what has that to do with his paypal account?It has nothing to do with the website at all,it is separate so it is not a moot point.

So if you gave no one the Paypal information, how exactly would you get the money out of it if you are locked up? Somehow I do not think the money is going to do you a bit of good without someone being able to access it.

~jmo~

Even if his brother ran the website what has that to do with his paypal account?It has nothing to do with the website at all,it is separate so it is not a moot point.

The Paypal was set up through the website so people could donate to it if they wanted to.

~jmo~

So if you gave no one the Paypal information, how exactly would you get the money out of it if you are locked up? Somehow I do not think the money is going to do you a bit of good without someone being able to access it.

~jmo~

What if they ran off with the money? For all we know GZ thought there was just a few hundred dollars there. I do not think donations came in for his legal expenses till he was arrested.JMO

The Paypal was set up through the website so people could donate to it if the wanted to.

~jmo~

Yes I know but the amount of funds would only be seen once you enter his user id and password,it can not be seen by who ever is running the site.

There is a lot wrong with George, IMO.

This money is a very big deal to George and his wife. They have had very little income during their marriage. I suspect if you add up the 5 years of income prior to this, you would have less that $200,000 total. If the brother was running the website while GZ was in jail, the huge amount of money would have been discussed. I don't trust anyone in that family and I don't trust MOM. Jose Baez was a cretin, but he was stupid and inexperienced. MOM is worse than Baez to me, he is an experience attorney and he know exactly what he is doing. Watch his face during the Anderson Cooper interview. He's tapdancing, choosing his words very carefully. Either he intentionally told GZ NOT to tell him about the money or he knew. All MOO. If he really didn't know and wants to protect his reputation, IMO he needs to resign from the case.

So you wouldn't trust the people, your parents, siblings and wife, who are putting their house up for your bail and scrambling to find every dollar they can, to have access to an account set up for your defense? :waitasec:

Since GZ's brother was running the website, while GZ was in hiding, I'd bet my next mortgage payment, the brother had access to everything. :moo::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove