17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not. We had a big discussion about it earlier. It's clearly not there and doesn't look like it happened.

You know what, this reminds me of how some of us heard LA say to FCA "is this like the last time" We heard it but then it just wasn't there, it couldn't be found.

Just jumping off your post but if we consider GZ posts, we must also consider TM post of racially-charged epitaphs, and violence. All MOO

This is being discussed since it has been verified as his MS page by his lawyer and its in main stream media.

Do you have a link to main stream media about TM and verfification its him? If not it can't be discussed.

Ima

You know what, this reminds me of how some of us heard LA say to FCA "is this like the last time" We heard it but then it just wasn't there, it couldn't be found.

The thing is, if it can't be reproduced by video and there is no article or interview that references it, then how is it determined as a fact that he did indeed say her name?

Just jumping off your post but if we consider GZ posts, we must also consider TM post of racially-charged epitaphs, and violence. All MOO

It's already been considered and discussed - at length. IMO

I want to know if this was investigated completely or if the owners were found?
bbm
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.
Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

That suspension was followed four months later by another one in February, in which Trayvon was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it. A schools police report obtained by The Miami Herald specifies two items: a bag with marijuana residue and a “marijuana pipe.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/...usands-expected-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy

I do feel (jmo) that TM was acting suspicious, because of his past history of stealing jmo and being deceitful jmo that it was cause for GZ to take a second look. jmo

GZ knew nothing of TM's history.

GZ knew nothing of TM's history.

Ah, so maybe that's why GZ was following TM in the first place!

"Hey homes, do you Twitter?"

I agree, claudicici. It's hardly an excuse for GZ to identify Trayvon as "suspicious" if he wasn't aware of it. And even if he were, Zimmerman's own ventures into social media hardly paint him as he put it, "squeaky clean".

I've never understood comparing the behaviour of an older person to the behavior of a younger person. If one is going to compare the behavior of GZ to Trayvon, it should be done when GZ was just barely 17 years old. To compare the behavior of GZ when he was 21 to 28 years old to the behavior of Trayvon when he was just barley 17 makes no sense to me.

I hear you.
This is my take on looking at the age range....

We're discussing GZ, from the adult age range of 21-28.
The same range for Trayvon's life is 10-17.

The thing is, if it can't be reproduced by video and there is no article or interview that references it, then how is it determined as a fact that he did indeed say her name?

I'm sure a certified court reporter (as is present in every hearing) documented exactly what was or wasn't said. We just haven't seen a copy of that - yet.

According to popular opinion, Georga Zimmerman considered most others "*advertiser censored**holes", and I don't know Zimmerman, so, no, I don't know what to think he would have said to Martin.

How do we know he didn't say "hey, I'm with the neighborhood watch group. You look a little lost, can I help you?"

You think he said that to someone he considered an '*advertiser censored**hole'?

I'm sure a certified court reporter (as is present in every hearing) documented exactly what was or wasn't said. We just haven't seen a copy of that - yet.

So is it fair to take it as an opinion until such transcript is released? Because it wasn't thought of as an opinion before yesterday.

I was a bad kid that never got caught. :floorlaugh: I swear I was the smartest kid ever! Anytime they did try to put me in any kind of I/S, I told them I was claustrophobic and couldn't be in a room with all those people so they would let me work in the Deans Office -- I won't even get into how great of a job that was!

lol -- I was pretty slick too. Anytime I wanted to skip class I would hang out in the principles office! They would never thing "perfect 4.0 little miss pcrum12" would skip class! I would chat the whole hour with the principles and counselors! LMBO

I think it's all going to come down to what the state can actually prove beyond a reasonable doubt vs. perhaps what really, truly happened. That's legal justice, but not always absolute justice. I hope we get answers, but I think it's possible we may never know for sure how it all went down. :(

It will hopefully be checked but to date I have heard nothing as to when & where GZ first started tracking Trayvon's walking path. Perhaps Trayvon saw a car turn around and drive slowly passed him. Trayvon came from Miami. In big cities that can be seen as very threatening. Did TM then take cover near the clubhouse to get a better look at the vehicle that was following him? We don't know...AFAIK, GZ did not tell the non-emergency operator how he came to see Trayvon.

For all we know, GZ started out the security gate and out of the neighborhood when he saw TM walking into the gated community. GZ could have made a u-turn and started back into the neighborhood to follow TM. Another important detail that has been "omitted" or buried from/in the re-telling of the GZ story.

lol -- I was pretty slick too. Anytime I wanted to skip class I would hang out in the principles office! They would never thing "perfect 4.0 little miss pcrum12" would skip class! I would chat the whole hour with the principles and counselors! LMBO

I was always 'slick'.

Looks up at the name.....oh wait...

So is it fair to take it as an opinion until such transcript is released?

:waitasec:

Are you saying it's not 'fair' for one to form their own opinion as to what was or wasn't said until an official transcript is released?

I agree. A terrified teenager would not stop to confront the guy who'd been stalking him. Which is precisely why it didn't happen that way, and you have nothing besides the words of the shooter that say otherwise.

iirc, it has been reported that the GF/FRIEND ONLY has stated that she heard TM say "why are you following me?" FOLLOWED by GZ responding "What are you doing here?" Now it's JMOO but that sounds like TM confronting GZ to me and those words come from the parents attorney B Crump. All MOO but there are multiple links through these threads.

iirc, it has been reported that the GF/FRIEND ONLY has stated that she heard TM say "why are you following me?" FOLLOWED by GZ responding "What are you doing here?" Now it's JMOO but that sounds like TM confronting GZ to me and those words come from the parents attorney B Crump. All MOO but there are multiple links through these threads.

ITA. I don't understand all the arguments that g/f's story proves that GZ confronted TM. Even according to the g/f, TM was the first one to ask GZ a question. She also couldn't see who hit who first, so she is clearly only speculating if she says she believes GZ was the one that pushed TM. G/f's story isn't really inconsistent with the story GZ is apparently telling.

That could be due to GZ cutting through and getting in TM's space..GZ determined to not let this *advertiser censored**hole get away..The mentality of GZ should give pause for concern. TM was only trying to get the front door..I believe it was GZ who stopped that from happening..

What if after the ME report is made public, like the funeral director who alleges there were no wounds on TM's hands to suggest he'd been in a fight (for his life, my words)shows that TM did NOT throw any punches...would that then allow you to believe who the aggressor was?

Or how about the fact that since TM did in fact tell someone that he was fearful of this man following him, is he not afforded the 'self defense' most afford to GZ?

I just don't follow the logic of trying to find something, anything to make TM out to be the one who started a confrontation.

GZ being 28-29 y/o to a 17 y/o, who should be the one to know better?

Idk, but I would guess it was because he perceived himself as, between the two of them, the person rightfully where he was and Trayvon as a person who was not. He had not seen Trayvon in the neighborhood before and perceived him as a potential criminal threat. Under the circumstances, rightfully or wrongfully, he probably wasn't putting himself into the mind of an innocent kid visiting the neighborhood, but rather putting himself into the mind of a potential criminal. If that was his mindset, and I believe that it was, I can see how his first thought would be to ask the questions, and not to respond to Trayvon. jmo

Could you flip this around? Could Trayvon believe between the two of them he was the person who had the right to be there. Could Trayvon have not seen GZ there before that night? Could Trayvon have seen GZ as someone who might do harm to him? Why would GZ not think Trayvon was just an innocent kid?

Well I get that, problem is, the believing can't be selective - if one does not believe TM came toward him or started running, then one can't selectively believe he was following him. JMO

What???? This post makes no sense to me. GZ saw a teenage, black male wearing a hoodie in "his"(GZ) neighborhood and started immediately following him, that teenage black male wearing a hoodie didn't even have to look at GZ, all it took for GZ to start following TM was that TM fit GZ profile as a "f*ck*ng punk" that being a teenage black male wearing a hoodie. GZ was following TM from the get go even before calling 911, cause big bad "Joe G" was going to make sure that "this" "f*ck*ng punk" didn't get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste