17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know he didn't?

You're right, we don't know that he didn't say so. It's only an inference from the lack of any apparent mentions of statements like that in any of the versions we've heard via the police, the attorneys and GZ's friends and family.

GZ might have very politely introduced himself and offered his friendly assistance in all TM's security concerns as the captain of the neighborhood watch and everybody just happened to forget to mention it.

So I can say anything about TM as long as I don't state it as fact?

Lets first keep in mind that Trayvon is the victim here like it or not. GZ has been arrested at this point.

No you can't say anything you want about any of the case players here, not Trayvon or GZ. You can come to reasonable conclusions and give opinions on what we know from the main stream media at this point.

Rumors and wild theories are not allowed.

Hope this helps.

Ima

http://cfnews13.com/content/news/cf...ticles/cfn/2012/5/1/stand_your_ground_ta.html

Tuesday's meeting opened with some very pointed comments by the task force's chairwoman, Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll, who told the group, "The law is not 'Stand Your Ground.'"

That's a reflection of the Scott administration's attempt to draw a line between the law and its role in the George Zimmerman case.

The special prosecutor Scott assigned to the case said the law doesn't apply.

How do we know he didn't?

How do we know he didn't say "hey, I'm with the neighborhood watch group. You look a little lost, can I help you?"

You think he said that to someone he considered an '*advertiser censored**hole'?

Lets first keep in mind that Trayvon is the victim here like it or not. GZ has been arrested at this point.

No you can't say anything you want about any of the case players here, not Trayvon or GZ. You can come to reasonable conclusions and give opinions on what we know from the main stream media at this point.

Rumors and wild theories are not allowed.

Hope this helps.

Ima
Thanks
I know TM is a victim. I also know that since Feb 27,2012 GZ has been victimized by the press and posters here. He has been arrested yes, but not charged and that is a big difference.

Thanks
I know TM is a victim. I also know that since Feb 27,2012 GZ has been victimized by the press and posters here. He has been arrested yes, but not charged and that is a big difference.

He has been charged for 2nd degree murder. Did you mean he hasn't been convicted?

Please alert if you think a post is against TOS, and lets keep this thread open for discussing the case. You can also pm any Mod if you have a question or see a problem.

:tyou:

I want to discuss Serino.. Wasn't there a witness who stated Serino spoke with him/her and stated the statements GZ made that night did not fit with the evidence at the scene and that he wanted to charge GZ with manslaughter?

I'm wondering WHY Serino is NOW claiming the statements made by GZ seem to coincide with the evidence SPD has from that night.... At first, nothing seemed to fit and NOW everything GZ has stated seem to fit? IMHO Something real hinky is going on...It STINKS BIG TIME..... JMHO

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...man-arrested-the-night-of-the-fatal-shooting/

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._chief-bill-lee-federal-review-federal-agency

I want to know if this was investigated completely or if the owners were found?
bbm
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.
Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

That suspension was followed four months later by another one in February, in which Trayvon was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it. A schools police report obtained by The Miami Herald specifies two items: a bag with marijuana residue and a “marijuana pipe.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/...usands-expected-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy

I do feel (jmo) that TM was acting suspicious, because of his past history of stealing jmo and being deceitful jmo that it was cause for GZ to take a second look. jmo

Thanks

Maybe I am confused here somehow....but when someone has been legally charged, and appears in a courtroom, and a judge approves a probably cause warrant, and a bail hearing has been held.....I am pretty sure that means that they have been CHARGED...

In this case it is with 2nd degree MURDER, by a prosecutor who is highly respected and was even praised by GZ supporters as someone who would make a correct decision (well, that was before she filed the charges, to be fair).

jmo

bbm
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

That suspension was followed four months later by another one in February, in which Trayvon was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it. A schools police report obtained by The Miami Herald specifies two items: a bag with marijuana residue and a “marijuana pipe.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/...usands-expected-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy

I do feel (jmo) that TM was acting suspicious, because of his past history of stealing jmo and being deceitful jmo that it was cause for GZ to take a second look. jmo

From your link:

No evidence ever surfaced that the jewelry was stolen.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/...d-at-trayvon.html#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

I take it to mean that nobody ever came forward to say the jewelry was stolen from them but whether or not anyone made much of an effort to investigate it I couldn't say.

Thanks

BBM

Huh?

I believe he is arrested and charged...He's charged with 2nd degree murder!

bbm

I'm not understanding why you bring this up? It's been stated that LE checked into this and it wasn't stolen..Why are you trying to make the victim a perp?

Why would that mean TM was acting suspicious and GZ had a reason to check him out? Who the hell is GZ? If not for GZ's actions this fateful night, he wouldn't be facing murder charges and TM would be attending his prom..how incredibly insensitive to TM who now rests in the ground in a grave..this is a crime victims board, is it not?

It appears to me everyone who is on GZ's side is trying to make TM the aggressor, the one who deserved this to happen...I believe you should all look into your hearts and put yourself in TM's parents shoes and then tell me different...

<Mod Snip>
Not the entire post is directed at who I quoted...most is 'in general'...:what:

I'm not understanding why you bring this up? It's been stated that LE checked into this and it wasn't stolen..Why are you trying to make the victim a perp?

Why would that mean TM was acting suspicious and GZ had a reason to check him out? Who the hell is GZ? If not for GZ's actions this fateful night, he wouldn't be facing murder charges and TM would be attending his prom..how incredibly insensitive to TM who now rests in the ground in a grave..this is a crime victims board, is it not?

It appears to me everyone who is on GZ's side is trying to make TM the aggressor, the one who deserved this to happen...I believe you should all look into your hearts and put yourself in TM's parents shoes and then tell me different...

<Mod Snip>
Not the entire post is directed at who I quoted...most is 'in general'...:what:

bbm Could I have a link to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads