17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It might have been. But after I found out that O/Mara had called Crump for two days to ask about it, then I feel more understanding about the way it happened.

But if O'mara didn't get a response, it could have, it should have waited until the timing was right. O'mara seems to have a lot of excuses like, I didn't know. Well it's time for him to finally "know". He's overused that excuse.

But if O'mara didn't get a response, it could have, it should have waited until the timing was right. O'mara seems to have a lot of excuses like, I didn't know. Well it's time for him to finally "know". He's overused that excuse.

He is taking on a monumentally impossible case. The entire nation is watching,
and on edge, and he really has no way of winning this case. All he can hope to do is make the punishment a bit less than the state is asking for. imo

So he is trying to mitigate things somewhat, and help the public see his client in a more sympathetic light. That is his job.

Do you have a link for this? (An allowed one?) TIA

/bbm

Do you want the link regarding KlanKannon ALLEDGEDLY hacking Trayvon's social media accounts? The tweets posted are UNAUTHENTICATED and simply smear Trayvon's character.

He is taking on a monumentally impossible case. The entire nation is watching,
and on edge, and he really has no way of winning this case. All he can hope to do is make the punishment a bit less than the state is asking for. imo

So he is trying to mitigate things somewhat, and help the public see his client in a more sympathetic light. That is his job.

So you believe O'Mara can't win? Interesting.

It's in that interview he gave to the press. He was outside, saw two men fighting, a man in red sweater on the bottom was screaming "help." John told them to stop (I presume stop screaming?) went inside, called 911. While inside he could still could see through his window.

IMO, he was telling them to stop fighting.

If it is true that MOM didn't know I'll bet he is curious about what other things his client hasn't told him.

IMHO, GZ is the type of person who would rather ask for forgiveness later than ask for permission in the first place.

moo

wm

What that picture shows is the end of his four sizes too big belt.

I'd rather have a belt 4 sizes to big than the waistband mid but like my teen. Can't get him to wear a belt to save my life and he wears guys skinny jeans.

Whether he is an opposing counsel or not, he is still a lawyer and thus covered by the same rules all the lawyers are covered by.

There's a rule that says a lawyer has to drop everything and immediately take the call of another lawyer?

If I am sitting in a lawyer's office having a meeting that I am paying him $6.66 a minute for he had better not take a call while meeting with me!

So you think his particular dialect is dispectful to his client?

If I'm reading this correctly, I find it extremely offensive!

Man, you should go to one of the New England States like Vermont. I swear only the first three letters is pronounced in each word, the rest is silent
:floorlaugh:
Do we need a thread on accents?

The difference, IMO, Crump lied and humiliated GZ and O'Mara in his press conference, he never spoke with O'Mara so he couldn't have known the family did not want an apology - until after the hearing, in that same press conference. JMO
JMO

No, that is not true.

Crump made the statement that the parents didn't want an apology on Thursday, the day before the bond hearing which was on Friday.

TAMPA — The parents of Trayvon Martin will not grant a request any time soon to meet with their son's accused killer, their attorney said Thursday.

Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton, the parents of the teenager, were informed of the request on the eve of defendant George Zimmerman's bail hearing today.

But now, family attorney Benjamin Crump said at a press conference, is not the time.

I knew about it before the bond hearing so there is no reason MOM couldn't have.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/trayvo...uest-for-private-meeting-with-accused/1225872

<snip>
Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, has said his client wants to meet with Martin's family. He did not explain why Zimmerman wants the meeting.

"I've talked a couple of times about the conversation that, hopefully, will occur directly to the Martin family, a private conversation," said O'Mara, according to Bay News 9.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/trayvon-martins-parents-reject-request-for-private-meeting-with-accused/1225872

I'm all about justice for Trayvon, so no cheap shots here.

But it appears to me that Crump's press conference was every bit as self-serving as others are suggesting GZ's statement in court was.

I've been working in the legal field too long to not recognize a duck when I hear it quack. I have all the admiration and respect for Tracy & Sybrina. Crump, not so much.

I feel the same way.

If it is true that MOM didn't know I'll bet he is curious about what other things his client hasn't told him.

IMHO, GZ is the type of person who would rather ask for forgiveness later than ask for permission in the first place.

moo

wm

Agreed. I'm beginning to think the same can be said for his attorney.

So if he saw Martin running on that middle sidewalk why wouldn't he just drive to the end of it? And how do we know he didn't if he had another person in the truck with him? He could have been driving the whole time he was talking to the dispatcher until we hear him get out. IMO

I've thought that as well. There is another chime, other than the one we hear as he gets out to chase Trayvon. That other chime is earlier in the conversation when it also sounds like he is shuffling papers and possibly opening either a storage compartment or a glove box. I thought it was a seatbelt v. a door chime.

This is a quote from TMs mom after GZ was arrested.

Asked what she would like to ask to Zimmerman, Trayvon's mother, Sybrina Fulton, said on The Today Show that she wants an apology from him. "I believe it was an accident. I believe it just got out of control and he couldn't turn the clock back," Fulton said, revealing her opinion about what happened the night her 17-year-old son was shot to death. "I would ask him, did he know that that was a minor, that that was a teenager and that he did not have a weapon."

GZ responded to what SF was asking for. I think that was respectful. Going to grab link.

That was a good find/quote. His answer to them proves to me he is a liar and that I should disregard anything he says, because he contradicts his own statements to the dispatcher that night except for the "I didn't know if he was armed". That statement might be true, I think though, he wouldn't have followed Trayvon if he thought TM was armed. jmo

What could O'Mara possibly have to say that TM's parents want to hear ? I find it very unusual that the lawyer of a defendant keeps calling the victims family lawyer.

O'Mara blurts out GS's name at hearing
O'Mara fails to tell the court about GZ's windfall
O'Mara claims not to know about GZ's website
O'Mara claims not to know that TM's parents said an apology was to little to late at this time MOO

I wouldn't answer his calls either :censored:
Oops, there's more

O'Mara thinks its "coincidental" that these things (money) happen as they did.

O'Mara exposes the name of a main witness (A MINOR) in open court and then has the audacity to request a delay in discovery to prevent a "media frenzy" around the witnesses.

O'Mara said he was pulling all of GZ's websites as he didn't want him to have any internet presence and two days later makes two new websites for GZ to collect "Defense Fund Money." And who gets the majority of that money...M O'Mara and his firm, that's who.

O'Mara said he didn't want a media circus or for this case to be tried in the media yet almost everyday, since he has come on this case, he has been on one network or another speaking about how his client feels, what TM's family is doing, what TM's parent's Lawyer says and does...

And this is less than one month in...

GZ did not apologize. GZ offered condolences.

I'm sorry I killed your son. Is an apology.

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of your son." Is offering condolences.

JMO/IMO
The distinction is there apology/condolences. But I'm of the opinion that this public condolence offering was ill timed, and insincere. It was a square filler.

Z's To do List:
Condole Travon's family ____X___

That said, it's "done".

Clicks on the dispatcher's keyboard? It's in all of the 911 tapes, just a thought?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BI03-MRKnI&feature=relmfu"]George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes - YouTube[/ame] Also notice when the tapping starts. If you listen close, the taps begin (three light taps) when he is saying the word 'Uhmm' = 3) TIME 7:12:32 Dispatch: Where are you goin to meet with them at? Zimmerman: "Um = 3 light taps) if they come in through the uh....(taptap....taptap = 4) gate ."Tell them to go straight past the clubhouse....(taptaptaptaptap = 5) and uh.....(then a waiting pause as distracted) + screech sound ) then back to dispatch. Zimmerman: "straight past the clubhouse..and make a left."

There were FIVE taps the second time not FOUR. If it is urgent and you want to get someones attention you start tapping. See first round of tapping sounds. = (taptap / taptap) = 4 taps. To try again repeat the act, plus add 1. (tap/tap/tap/tap/tap) = 5. Just to be sure. Make the second set of tapping not only more numerous, be sure to make them louder. Add the pause of a few seconds between the first set of taps and the second, while at the same time making a vocal pause in your attempt to answer a simple question from the police dispatch = you are distracted. This would appear that 'something' was going on behind the scenes that was caught on tape yet has been missed. This starts at 7:12:32 and sound is not heard anywhere else. IMO those sounds are created by Zimmerman and it sounds more like the tapping on a screen door and not taps from the dispatcher's keyboard. I hope future posts will have more info to give credence to the thought of someone helping GZ to corner TM.

In the original crime scene video from the night here http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...n-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation In the opening still shot, the same still is at 1:31 in the video. There is what looks to be a can in the grass in the foreground just outside the police yellow tape. And it looks to be ignored by police. At the same time there are trash recepticals nearby. I've seen many of the other walkthroughs and news videos and have yet to see any trash or cans on the ground anywhere.

There is no reason to believe or evidence to show that John was ever outside.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...n-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation

A man who witnessed part of the altercation contacted authorities.

John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

bbm I think TMs' body was right behind john's unit. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member