17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't swell/bruise after blood stops circulating. I'm not sure what he'd expect to see with a superficial look-see.

Cut knuckles from hitting someone in the mouth, or scraped from slamming someones head into the cement over and over. Hitting the cement because the persons head moved.

Ok. I understand that. I was replying to a post that said there was no blood.

We know there was blood at the scene. How much? We don't know.

But we know there WAS blood.

Well, I just hope they took pictures of Zimmerman at the scene that night because they didn't collect his clothes (that was supposed to have blood on them). If there are no pictures of his bleeding injuries... it was a big mistake by the Sanford Police. There would be no way to tell the extent of the bleeding and all anyone will see is this video... where it appears Zimmerman is no where near as injured as it was made out to be.

Gosh, if that wet and grass on the back of Zimmerman was such important evidence the cop had to note it in his report why didn't he bag the coat to preserve it?

Why wasn't Zimmerman's coat bagged at the scene?

I never dreamed it was gonna be this blatant, but I KNEW there was something stinking to high heaven about this murdering wannabe's story. Why do you think I've been wearing Google out for the past 2 days posting images of maps, diagrams, and street views to show what I saw as problems with his "I wuz attacked" load of bs.

I don't know exactly where all this will end up, but one things for sure, the heat just got turned up in the City of Sanford and Zimmerman's kitchen.

And if it comes out that it is true that Trayvon's nose was broken... and Zimmerman's was not... just wow!

Listening to Taafe on NG, I say the same thing I said when I first heard him. He's not helping his friend.

JMHO

If the evidence is so clearly damning, I'd have expected Zimmerman to be charged by now, or at least there to have been an expectation of charges.

Just saying.

We do not know if the clothing in the video is the clothing Zimmerman wore at the time of the shooting.

The Orlando Sentinel also tries today to dispel some "Trayvon rumors" with some facts. It reports, for example, that rumors about key evidence not being collected are not true, according to Sanford police:

"They took [Zimmerman's] clothing as well as Trayvon's and packaged it for crime-lab analysis. A spokeswoman for Special Prosecutor Angela Corey would not disclose Tuesday where the clothing is now, but she wrote in an email that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement 'is assisting with the processing of physical evidence.' "

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...-manslaughter-charge-in-trayvon-martins-death

Well LE has the clothes now so they will be able to verify blood splatter, nose bleed, etc.

How could they test it now? It's completely contaminated? It's been in Zimmerman's possession for how long?

Has anyone heard if that Police Chief is back on duty now since they don't have the Martin case anymore?

And if it comes out that it is true that Trayvon's nose was broken... and Zimmerman's was not... just wow!

Do you think they could tell at the funeral or are the funeral homes that good at making up a body ? Sorry about making up, couldn't think of another way to describe it.

We do not know if the clothing in the video is the clothing Zimmerman wore at the time of the shooting.

The Orlando Sentinel also tries today to dispel some "Trayvon rumors" with some facts. It reports, for example, that rumors about key evidence not being collected are not true, according to Sanford police:

"They took [Zimmerman's] clothing as well as Trayvon's and packaged it for crime-lab analysis. A spokeswoman for Special Prosecutor Angela Corey would not disclose Tuesday where the clothing is now, but she wrote in an email that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement 'is assisting with the processing of physical evidence.' "

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...-manslaughter-charge-in-trayvon-martins-death

I take back my post above... I was always under the impression that they let Zimmerman walk out of the station with his clothes on.

And what do you mean the clothes in the video are not the clothes at the time of the shooting? They let Zimmerman go home and change?

Do you think they could tell at the funeral or are the funeral homes that good at making up a body ? Sorry about making up, couldn't think of another way to describe it.

I didn't watch it... someone posted in the other thread that someone said it was Trayvon who had a broken nose?

I'm in no way saying he did... but if it turns out to be true... wow! You have to admit if Trayvon's nose was broken that that isn't a big wow?

How could they test it now? It's completely contaminated? It's been in Zimmerman's possession for how long?

It sounds like from the article that it was collected that night. The article was correcting well circulated rumors.

If the evidence is so clearly damning, I'd have expected Zimmerman to be charged by now, or at least there to have been an expectation of charges.

Just saying.

Well, the person brought in from Jacksonville had to start from scratch? I have always said... I just want a proper investigation. I am sure there is more that we have not seen. So, we'll just have to wait for it.

I take back my post above... I was always under the impression that they let Zimmerman walk out of the station with his clothes on.

And what do you mean the clothes in the video are not the clothes at the time of the shooting? They let Zimmerman go home and change?

Hmm I wonder if they took him to his house and let him change? That could explain no blood on the clothes.

Listening to Taafe on NG, I say the same thing I said when I first heard him. He's not helping his friend.

JMHO

I agree, he admitted he hasn't talked to GZ, only that he got an email from him last friday. He really has nothing to offer, I think he's only doing it for his 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123