17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE took the clothing at the scene, then we wouldn't be wearing a shirt and jacket. And if they had some some clothes to provide him, how likely is it that they would be able to give him the same clothing that GZ reportedly was wearing that night?

If they would release the dash cams, we would be able to confirm what he was wearing when LE first arrived.

We don't know what he was wearing other than the jacket. He may have very well had another jacket in his vehicle.

Well, I can see it. I can clearly see a bloody wound on the back of his head, (he's been cleaned up by EMTs, it wouldn't be flowing down his neck) and I can see that his nose is red. I think pics that were taken the next day and the following several days would much more clearly show a broken nose and progression of bruising that follows that. Those things don't show up in the first few minutes. Again, it would be interesting to see the EMT notes.

You have better eyes than me then? I'm more than willing to wait for actual photographic evidence before I make a real final conclusion... but this video does not show a man who was just brutally beaten.

If they released this video... pictures should be coming. I'm more than willing to wait.

cross-contamination.............any good lawyer would get it thrown out.

Well then they could certainly go with the testimony of the witness who saw him on the ground, and the officer who arrived on the scene and noted debris on the back of the jacket consistent with that, and the fact that he had injuries to the back of his hand consistent with being on his back and having his head slammed into the ground. My guess is, EMTs could note having to remove dirt and leaves from the bloody wounds.

I really don't think a jury would believe, if presented with the evidence, that the cruiser was full of twigs and leaves.

The burden of proof in a courtroom is "beyond a reasonable doubt". Not "to a scientific certainty".

If they let him go home and change his clothes... I am going to be livid! I don't think they did though? The jacket matches the 911 calls.

I don't think they let him go home and change his clothes. He is clearly in custody even if they say he was not arrested.

If they let him go home and change his clothes... I am going to be livid! I don't think they did though? The jacket matches the 911 calls.

Yes! And it appears that he is wearing a white t-shirt under the jacket. In one of the 911 calls, the caller says that the man on top is in a white t-shirt. I wonder if his jacket got pulled off during the struggle? I can't see LE taking him home to change clothes. That would be such a huge break in the chain of command of evidence! JMO

If it's true that they did collect Zimmerman's clothes before he left the station that night, I will feel a lot better. One of my major problems with this case was them not collecting Zimmerman's clothes immediately.

You have better eyes than me then? I'm more than willing to wait for actual photographic evidence before I make a real final conclusion... but this video does not show a man who was just brutally beaten.

If they released this video... pictures should be coming. I'm more than willing to wait.

Maybe I do have better eyes, or a clearer computer monitor? The wound on the back of his head is in the upper center of his head (as opposed to dead center on the back of his head) and is circular, and about 1.5 inches in diameter. It appears to be a raw, open but clean wound.

The redness on his nose is on the right side.

Yes! And it appears that he is wearing a white t-shirt under the jacket. In one of the 911 calls, the caller says that the man on top is in a white t-shirt. I wonder if his jacket got pulled off during the struggle? I can't see LE taking him home to change clothes. That would be such a huge break in the chain of command of evidence! JMO

I wouldn't say "white t-shirt" in here... it was gray! :floorlaugh:

Well then they could certainly go with the testimony of the witness who saw him on the ground, and the officer who arrived on the scene and noted debris on the back of the jacket consistent with that, and the fact that he had injuries to the back of his hand consistent with being on his back and having his head slammed into the ground. My guess is, EMTs could note having to remove dirt and leaves from the bloody wounds.

I really don't think a jury would believe, if presented with the evidence, that the cruiser was full of twigs and leaves.

The burden of proof in a courtroom is "beyond a reasonable doubt". Not "to a scientific certainty".

I really don't think anyone said the patrol car was full of leaves and twigs, only that since they didn't bag it right away, it might be useless as evidence...

I'll tell you one group that's likely scrambling for attorney's long about now, is the HOA for this complex. They'd better hope they've got some very good liability insurance. This kid was murdered on common grounds deeded to the complex and owned by the members collectively.

I live in a gated condo complex in central Florida. Our HOA would never allow a renter be an active part of anything relating to the common liability of the owner's. Funny how it works that way, but the O sandwiched between the H and the A doesn't stand for renter.

It all concerns me that, if they took his clothes before he got to the station, in the car or wherever, the new leaked video is just going to stir the pot again!!! We all looked and said where is the blood? But we are taking the time to question everything, media is going to create a whirlwind of look no blood on his clothes that must mean GZ shot TM from far away. Nobody needs this pot to be stirred with misleading information if that is what it is.

Do you think they could tell at the funeral or are the funeral homes that good at making up a body ? Sorry about making up, couldn't think of another way to describe it.

The funeral director said he saw no injuries to TM's body. I would assume that means his nose too.

Maybe I do have better eyes, or a clearer computer monitor? The wound on the back of his head is in the upper center of his head (as opposed to dead center on the back of his head) and is circular, and about 1.5 inches in diameter. It appears to be a raw, open but clean wound.

The redness on his nose is on the right side.

Your computer must be better than the networks viewing capabilities too.....they didn't see bruises or blood either.

I don't think they let him go home and change his clothes. He is clearly in custody even if they say he was not arrested.

Yes, he is clearly in custody, and in handcuffs while they are doing the preliminary investigation.

The earlier outrage that the cops just did a quick look-see at the scene and let everyone go about their merry way were completely incorrect. He's at the police station in handcuffs. And then they took his clothes from him before allowing him to leave.

Your computer must be better than the networks viewing capabilities too.....they didn't see bruises or blood either.
They see what they want to see, IMO. That doesn't mean much.

Well, it will be interesting if my assessment of where the wounds are, and the size of the circle is correct then. i'm not just guessing, I can see it. If you picture the back of his head as a round ball, and imagine dead center, it's not there. It's about halfway between the top of his skull and the median point.

I just watched the video of GZ arriving to police station in handcuffs and he does NOT look like a guy who just got punched or hit or beat up!
IMO

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...20120328_1_police-video-video-shot-patrol-car

Hi Christee !!!
If GZ had a broken nose there would have been blood all over his shirt. As I said in the last thread, I got hit in the nose, it didn't break, but it swelled up and bled non stop until it was packed by a dr. My shirt was covered in blood. The er dr. told me its normal for a nose to bleed allot when hit hard enough. GZ had no blood on his shirt in the LE video .Now maybe LE let him change his shirt before being taken into custody, which is a huge no, no if they did , but then this whole non investigation has been a nightmare so..

It all concerns me that, if they took his clothes before he got to the station, in the car or wherever, the new leaked video is just going to stir the pot again!!! We all looked and said where is the blood? But we are taking the time to question everything, media is going to create a whirlwind of look no blood on his clothes that must mean GZ shot TM from far away. Nobody needs this pot to be stirred with misleading information if that is what it is.

or no blood= GZ lying etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member