17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw something that was dark and a circle but I could not tell if it was part of his head or if it was a bruise.

There should be photographs and since this video was released, photographs should be coming too. I honestly can't say what I see on the back of his head?

I have been on Trayvon's side since day one... 100%... and I still am. It was not based on any injuries Zimmerman may have suffered. I has wished that Trayvon would have slammed his head so hard into the cement that it knocked him unconscious so that he had a chance to live.

However, I am not going to lie... I really thought Zimmerman's injuries were going to be a lot worse... and I didn't care! I was still on Trayvon's side because I still do not believe Trayvon started the confrontation. But this video... there is no way that Trayvon was brutally attacking Zimmerman?

One does not have to be bruised, battered, or fighting for their life in any medical sense to consider themselves in fear of peril of death or great bodily harm.

Hey I agree.......but GZ says otherwise when describing what happened. The video does not back up his claims.

Well, it will be interesting if my assessment of where the wounds are, and the size of the circle is correct then. i'm not just guessing, I can see it. If you picture the back of his head as a round ball, and imagine dead center, it's not there. It's about halfway between the top of his skull and the median point.

What you see on the monitor or on television is much much smaller in real life.

If TM was on top of GZ slamming his head onto the cement when GZ shot him why was TM's body found lying in the grass and not on the sidewalk? Is this some of the evidence that the homocide detective was talking about??? jmo

It was half and half, and he obviously moved.

Just out of curiosity, how does clothing collection normally go? I find it hard to believe they make homicide suspects strip down right in the middle of the scene to prevent any and all contamination. If they have to transport the suspect, what do they do?

AFAIK, the rear of a police car is supposed to be cleared and verified after every call (when they haul someone) to ensure there's no cross-contamination between subjects. Would that not be enough to reasonably preserve the evidence until it can be properly collected?
I don't think so. I think they just check for illegal stuff they might have dropped in there. I don't think they clean the backseat each time someone rides in it.

They're leaking everything else, somebody needs to leak the dash cam.

With our Sunshine laws, this kind of stuff should not be leaked. That it has not be released officially speaks volumes to me. IMO.

One does not have to be bruised, battered, or fighting for their life in any medical sense to consider themselves in fear of peril of death or great bodily harm.
And yet, according to other posters here, George had his head slammed into the concrete... Where the injuries? Where' the blood??? Or maybe just maybe George was lying...

What you see on the monitor or on television is much much smaller in real life.

:waitasec:

Are you saying that object vary in relative size in videos? If he has a gash taking up a portion of his head, it's actually smaller IRL, and not taking up that portion?

I have watched the video of GZ at the police station about 100 times and there is no way GZ was "ATTACKED" or "In a fight for his life" No way IMHO

Well, it does show he wasn't beaten to the point where he could no longer reach for his gun. What's the point of carrying if you let it get so far you're practically dead?

I would think a young man being on TOP of him would be enough to excuse him drawing his gun and firing, and we have police reports of him having wounds on his head. S'nuffs enough, as they say.

No one does not, but considering that is generally since I would not expect someone who was attacked with a weapon to have to be bruised and battered

But

The story that George Zimmerman told about how he came to shoot Trayvon Martin to death delineates what you would expect to see...he claims he was fighting hand to hand with an crazed unarmed teen who is beating him so badly that his only choice to save his life is to shoot the unarmed teenager to death....THAT story would have a rational person expect that he would have significant injuries.....and I just don't see them. IMO JMHO and stuff.

Have had any reports as GZ position when the gun was fired? Was he standing up, down on the ground? Anybody have that information?

And yet, according to other posters here, George had his head slammed into the concrete... Where the injuries? Where' the blood??? Or maybe just maybe George was lying...

Or maybe, just maybe, the mainstream media released a deceptive video shoddily recorded to stir the pot.

I'm glad they are starting over. If this was not self defense than GZ needs to be arrest , if it was not then he does not.

I want to wait until ALL the facts are presented until I make a final call.

He was treated by EMTs,it makes sense wasn't bleeding at the police station.

Well, it does show he wasn't beaten to the point where he could no longer reach for his gun. What's the point of carrying if you let it get so far you're practically dead?

I would think a young man being on TOP of him would be enough to excuse him drawing his gun and firing, and we have police reports of him having wounds on his head. S'nuffs enough, as they say.
Excuse me??? TM being on top of him is enough provocation to shoot and kill him???? For real???

Jose Luis Dieppa ‏ @JOSELUISDIEPPA

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

MUST WATCH Fox 35 WOFL tonight @ 10:00 ... EXCLUSIVE interview with George Zimmerman's father. #TrayvonMartin

You would think that if he shot the young man while he was on top of him that there would have been some stains on the front of his shirt, a few drops of blood surely, some powder burns maybe....IMO JMHO and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FilmnoirFan75