17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse Jackson on MSNBC brought up a really good point. There's not even a BANDAGE on Zimmerman's head.

I took a walk with my kids today. I was approached by a man who thrusted his groin against my daughter and then circled us and tried grabbing me and my baby's stroller over and over as we tried to get away. He had his hands in his pants and I wondered if he had a weapon. I kept thinking, at what point can I physically protect myself? He was stopping me from getting back to my home. He was trying to grab me. I felt extremely threatened. Should I fight him to move him away from myself and kids? If I had, would he have cause to shoot me? Would I be a victim that was blamed? Crazy how these thoughts went through my head.

I'm so sorry. And I feel guilty for my initial reaction to your story, because it's not nice to wish for anybody to suffer the kind of fate that I wished on him.

Jesse Jackson on MSNBC brought up a really good point. There's not even a BANDAGE on Zimmerman's head.
YES! Didn't it say in the police report that the EMT bandaged that wound to the back of his head? Or am I mis-remembering things now?

Why would SPD officers risk their careers for George Zimmerman?!

Honestly, I don't think they thought it would get this far. I don't believe they thought anyone would question them....up to this point, no one has.

Because he called his dad that night? Could he have contributed to anyones campaigns? It is voting year?

This was brought up on one of the shows tonight, I can't remember which one they're all starting to run together lol, they were wondering if GZ called someone and who.

Also, they were saying something about Chief Lee showing up at the scene with others which was highly unusual, but I didn't catch all of that part.

JMHO

:notgood:

Diane Dimond ‏ @DiDimond

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@bobkealing BOB, #JoseBaez on CNN 2nite re: Zimmerman. Do you think Baez may become Zimmerman's defense attorney? Looked like he wanted it.

I'll never sleep tonight thinking that could be the case..JMHO

I'm talking about the gunshots on the 911 tape. I have no idea what on earth you are talking about here.

When you hear gunshots... your mind does not compute! I was in such shock from the first one... I didn't even hear the other seven. That's the bad thing about witnesses. They all hear something different. See something different.

You honestly can not always rely on a eye witnesses account. Or even if they hear anything. When I first listened to that call you're talking about (I think you're talking about this call), I also thought I heard two shots. I was waiting on the shot, so when I heard the loud pop (someone in the apartment dropped something on the tile floor) followed by an even LOUDER POP... I thought it was two gun shots at first too. I calmed down and listened to it a few more times and I knew it wasn't two gun shots... but people make mistakes. It was cleared up very quickly that it was only one shot.

Yep, they picked him up. I think he was high. And the cops think he's a sexual predator. I've never seen him before. He watched us come out of the house and start our walk...My 13 year old and I wrote detailed statements. They are charging him (so far) with unlawful detainment. I hope he finally gets hit with something else. My kids were terrified. At that moment, most people are only thinking of protecting themselves when someone follows them and then enters their personal space. I believe Trayvon had every right to protect himself if George walked up to him and tried to detain him in ANY way.

I'm glad they were able to pick him up and that you & your kids are ok.

That's what I don't understand, and that's why I still feel something's not settling right. There are a lot of people this this was visible to, and I can't imagine that Zimmerman was important enough that this just slipped on by. From the initial officers that came onto the scene, to the supervisors that approved the reports, to the homicide/narco detectives, to the chief, to the state attorney... I really have no idea what to believe anymore.

nor do I, but even you have to admit that in that video GZ does not look like someone who has been in a life or death struggle, his shirt is still tucked in!

He is walking and moving smoothly, and I just watched the whole video on a 50 inch high def, and even stopped the screen and there is not even a suggestion of an abrasion on his scalp, there is no broken nose, and there is no blood on him...after shooting someone who was on top of him at close range dead center in the chest!!! This video completely and utterly refutes the information about there being blood on him at the scene, or even being treated by EMT's....do you see a bandage on him, or even a bandaid anywhere? What kind of treatment could he have received with no bandages or anything??? Yet the PD came out early and hard with Chief Lee's statement about GZ having the carp beaten out of him and such, and they are throwing the States Attorney to the wolves, Something is really rotten here but for the life of me I can't put a finger on it. IMO JMHO and stuff.

Still confused if Trayvon was on a direct track to his unit. If someone is following you the smart thing would be to get inside and lock the darn door. After all he left a 13 yr old there alone.
In the 4 minute conversation with the girl, Trayvon had to share what he was experiencing and that should be brought forward.

Maybe Trayvon didn't want to lead the weird guy following him back to the townhouse where his stepbrother was. What if GZ had been a pervert?

I know when I was followed on a dark college campus I didn't take a chance on leading the follower to the dorm where I would have had to ring a bell and wait for admittance. Instead, I found a place to hide and waited for my follower to give up and leave.

The path that Trayvon was on was a pretty direct route back to where he was staying. There were several aerial views from Google Maps posted here in past threads that clearly showed the important locations.

Honestly, I don't think they thought it would get this far. I don't believe they thought anyone would question them....up to this point, no one has.

According to Zimmerman's friend, Zimmerman was under the impression that it was all going to just "blow over."

They messed up when they thought that Miami folks were just as intimidated as Sanford folks.

Sorry if I missed this being posted -
Updated: Wednesday, 28 Mar 2012, 11:23 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 28 Mar 2012, 11:20 PM EDT

LAKE MARY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - For the first time since that fateful night on February 26, the father of a neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed an unarmed teenager sat down for a television interview.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...sive-robert-zimmerman-interview#ixzz1qTRvTE9Q

:notgood:

Diane Dimond ‏ @DiDimond

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@bobkealing BOB, #JoseBaez on CNN 2nite re: Zimmerman. Do you think Baez may become Zimmerman's defense attorney? Looked like he wanted it.

Wow never in a million years though I'd cheer for mr. Baez, but I would be if he represents GZ...

Maybe Trayvon didn't want to lead the weird guy following him back to the townhouse where his stepbrother was. What if GZ had been a pervert?

I know when I was followed on a dark college campus I didn't take a chance on leading the follower to the dorm where I would have had to ring a bell and wait for admittance. Instead, I found a place to hide and waited for my follower to give up and leave.

The path that Trayvon was on was a pretty direct route back to where he was staying. There were several aerial views from Google Maps posted here in past threads that clearly showed the important locations.
"Thank u, I just wondering now after hearing that 911 call how they ended up in these folks back yard.

If TM's father IDed him from a crime scene photo, I would say that rules out TM having a broken nose.

Because, the argument here for the past 4 hours has been GZ's nose would look much worse or would have bled a lot.

IMO TM's father would have seen if TM's nose was broken.

And he has not mentioned it and even made a comment in that article linked upthread that he didn't get a chance to see TM's injuries.

Do some still believe the congresswoman saw the unreleased autopsy report and that it says TM had a broken nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member