Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who really shot Trayvon ?
In the video I didn't see ANY blood on GZ.
It's been stated that TM was shot at close range, why isn't TM's blood on GZ ? Are we sure this video is really Zimmerman ?

Zimmerman shot Trayvon, that is really Zimmerman in the video, and there is no blood on Zimmerman because he is obviously lying about everything!

:moo::twocents:

It's been stated that TM was shot at close range, why isn't TM's blood on GZ ? Are we sure this video is really Zimmerman ?

Do you think the Sanford Police Department would release a video of someone that was not Zimmerman?

Oh wait?? :waitasec:

No, it is him.

BBM

*thud...........

And again, WOW! This has proven to be quite a newsworthy day!

Good night, friends. I am volunteering for my twins kindergarten Easter egg hunt tomorrow, and I neded all the rest I can get!

Awww... I love twins! Hope they have fun!

IMO the congresswoman is doing what MANY are doing right now. Speaking without knowing the facts.

Have you gotten a chance to watch the released video yet?
Yes. Clearly GZ has no blood on him at all. And the red jacket sure don't look wet and grass stained to me - much less no blood. No blood down the front of his shirt. No blood. No way did the shot take place from close range or a struggle. If it did - then TM sure wasn't struggling with GZ and we need to find the other guy that got TM's blood all over him Especially a shot to the chest the arterial spurt and spatter from a shot at close range. C'mon. The spot on his head - its too high up. If his head would have been slammed into the concrete - then the injury would have been more in the middle of the back of his head.

This is just getting uglier and uglier.

JMHO

So we go from Trayvon saying "Why are you following me?" and Zimmerman answering "What are you doing here?" to ---

Trayvon doing some Samuel L. Jackson Pulp Fiction scene where he tells Zimmerman he is going to die tonight?

I write screenplays and I could not even write this mess!

You must establish fact beyond a reasonable doubt for a jury to decide.

If you can prove intent from the 911 calls together with proof that it was indeed Trayvon pleading for his life, and Zimmerman shot him anyway, well a jury might go there. However, a prosecutor with this case probably won't. No one wants to lose and it's harder to prove premeditation. Even though that may be exactly what happened in this case.

jmo

Which is exactly what I said...

I took a walk with my kids today. I was approached by a man who thrusted his groin against my daughter and then circled us and tried grabbing me and my baby's stroller over and over as we tried to get away. He had his hands in his pants and I wondered if he had a weapon. I kept thinking, at what point can I physically protect myself? He was stopping me from getting back to my home. He was trying to grab me. I felt extremely threatened. Should I fight him to move him away from myself and kids? If I had, would he have cause to shoot me? Would I be a victim that was blamed? Crazy how these thoughts went through my head.

Why would a crime scene photo be used to identify the body? Don't families usually go to the morgue to make the identification?

I smell a cover up...:moo::twocents:
He used his phone to show him a picture of Trayvon and that was it. Couldn't imagine it.

Here ya' go.

Gitana,

Did you read my post you quoted? Because in that post, I said
That I had said she lied yesterday.

It's not a here ya go moment.
I said it. In the post you quoted.

But again, I've never called her a liar at all, certainly not repeatedly.

Why would a crime scene photo be used to identify the body? Don't families usually go to the morgue to make the identification?

I smell a cover up...:moo::twocents:
Just heard a show on MSNBC and the attorney said Trayvon was listed as a John Doe for 3 days but the written report from SPD had his info 5 hours after the incident so either the report was written later than 5 hours after or they failed to make a death notification to the family for 3 days

Yes. Clearly GZ has no blood on him at all. And the red jacket sure don't look wet and grass stained to me - much less no blood. No blood down the front of his shirt. No blood. No way did the shot take place from close range or a struggle. If it did - then TM sure wasn't struggling with GZ and we need to find the other guy that got TM's blood all over him Especially a shot to the chest the arterial spurt and spatter from a shot at close range. C'mon. The spot on his head - its too high up. If his head would have been slammed into the concrete - then the injury would have been more in the middle of the back of his head.

This is just getting uglier and uglier.

JMHO

I keep thinking though...Maybe the wetness/grass stain is on the back of his t-shirt and not his jacket? Maybe?

I took a walk with my kids today. I was approached by a man who thrusted his groin against my daughter and then circled us and tried grabbing me and my babies stroller over and over as we tried to get away. He had his hands in his pants and I wondered if he had a weapon. I kept thinking, at what point can I physically protect myself? He was stopping me from getting back to my home. He was trying to grab me. I felt extremely threatened. Should I fight him to move him away from myself and kids? If I had, would he have cause to shoot me? Would I be a victim that was blamed? Crazy how these thoughts went through my head.

O.M.G. I would have kicked his arse! I would have hit him so hard, you know where, that he would not be able to move for a year! You called police? He was arrested? Did anyone help you?

I am relieved to see some video images of GZ that night-- along with the obvious no cuts, scrapes, or bloodiness, I'm not even seeing wetness from the rainy night. There's no way his pants wouldn't still be wet from having contact with the ground. Also, his TShirt is still tucked in! He's not rumpled in any way.

I agree with the posters that speculate there may be a little more coming out of the SPD in the near future-- now that their reputations are the ones under the microscope.

I think Trayvon's case is moving in the right direction, and I am hopeful that he'll get the justice he, and his family, deserve.

Thanks for all the great posts and links, guys! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members