Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who really shot Trayvon ?
In the video I didn't see ANY blood on GZ.
It's been stated that TM was shot at close range, why isn't TM's blood on GZ ? Are we sure this video is really Zimmerman ?

If Zimmerman shot Trayvon from a distance, instead of at close range as he must have claimed since he said he shot him to stay alive after Trayvon attacked him and was on top of him, then he would not necessarily have blood on him. At least not much.

Gitana,

Did you read my post you quoted? Because in that post, I said
That I had said she lied yesterday.

It's not a here ya go moment.
I said it. In the post you quoted.

But again, I've never called her a liar at all, certainly not repeatedly.

People who lie are not truth-tellers, they are liars. But I agree you did not call her a liar repeatedly.

O.M.G. I would have kicked his arse! I would have hit him so hard, you know where, that he would not be able to move for a year! You called police? He was arrested? Did anyone help you?

Yep, they picked him up. I think he was high. And the cops think he's a sexual predator. I've never seen him before. He watched us come out of the house and start our walk...My 13 year old and I wrote detailed statements. They are charging him (so far) with unlawful detainment. I hope he finally gets hit with something else. My kids were terrified. At that moment, most people are only thinking of protecting themselves when someone follows them and then enters their personal space. I believe Trayvon had every right to protect himself if George walked up to him and tried to detain him in ANY way.

Why would SPD officers risk their careers for George Zimmerman?!

And after the first shot according to what SPD told Tracy Martin, was TM on the ground or did he stumble and then fall?

and after the second shot (I believe I heard at least 3) did TM die instantly? I can still hear screaming. if it is TM that is on the ground?

Just heard a show on MSNBC and the attorney said Trayvon was listed as a John Doe for 3 days but the written report from SPD had his info 5 hours after the incident so either the report was written later than 5 hours after or they failed to make a death notification to the family for 3 days
or they altered the report by adding or subtrcting info days later........

JMHO

I heard three gunshots.

or was it two?

I think I've explained numerous times that I was a bartender for 11 years. A disgusting man, his disgusting friend, and their even more disgusting, whoever she was, were kicked out of the club (they were openly doing sexual things). One of the guys got extremely angry and said he was coming back to shoot everyone. Yeah, okay! You know how many times our bouncers, managers, and owners hear that a year?

Well, he did come back! He didn't come in the building, but shot from outside. I only heard one shot... glass hit my neck. If detectives would have asked me how many shots? I would have told them ONE. There were EIGHT BULLET HOLES in the building from him shooting into it. Thank God no one was hurt besides glass cuts.

:notgood:

Diane Dimond ‏ @DiDimond

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@bobkealing BOB, #JoseBaez on CNN 2nite re: Zimmerman. Do you think Baez may become Zimmerman's defense attorney? Looked like he wanted it.

:waitasec:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wY2ZyCVUfs&feature=autoplay&list=PL81B7E871C2AF27D3&lf=results_main&playnext=2"]Trayvon's Cries for Help Right Before Being killed (Enhanced) - YouTube[/ame]

maybe it was just two.

Why would SPD officers risk their careers for George Zimmerman?!

That's what I don't understand, and that's why I still feel something's not settling right. There are a lot of people this this was visible to, and I can't imagine that Zimmerman was important enough that this just slipped on by. From the initial officers that came onto the scene, to the supervisors that approved the reports, to the homicide/narco detectives, to the chief, to the state attorney... I really have no idea what to believe anymore.

And after the first shot according to what SPD told Tracy Martin, was TM on the ground or did he stumble and then fall?

and after the second shot (I believe I heard at least 3) did TM die instantly? I can still hear screaming. if it is TM that is on the ground?

What are you talking about? There wasn't three shots. In this case, it was one shot, one kill...

I think I've explained numerous times that I was a bartender for 11 years. A disgusting man, his disgusting friend, and their even more disgusting, whoever she was, were kicked out of the club (they were openly doing sexual things). One of the guys got extremely angry and said he was coming back to shoot everyone. Yeah, okay! You know how many times our bouncers, managers, and owners hear that a year?

Well, he did come back! He didn't come in the building, but shot from outside. I only heard one shot... glass hit my neck. If detectives would have asked me how many shots? I would have told them ONE. There were EIGHT BULLET HOLES in the building from him shooting into it. Thank God no one was hurt besides glass cuts.

I'm talking about the gunshots on the 911 tape. I have no idea what on earth you are talking about here.

That's what I don't understand, and that's why I still feel something's not settling right. There are a lot of people this this was visible to, and I can't imagine that Zimmerman was important enough that this just slipped on by. From the initial officers that came onto the scene, to the supervisors that approved the reports, to the homicide/narco detectives, to the chief, to the state attorney... I really have no idea what to believe anymore.

That's probably going to be the most interesting thing that comes out, if it ever does...

:notgood:

Diane Dimond ‏ @DiDimond

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

@bobkealing BOB, #JoseBaez on CNN 2nite re: Zimmerman. Do you think Baez may become Zimmerman's defense attorney? Looked like he wanted it.

That is the #1 thing I have DREADED since this case began!! I flippin' knew he would insert his swarmy self into this! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member