2/10/10 Nancy Grace Jail house tapes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Ron CLING to Misty the days after Haleigh went missing???
If someone 'lost' my child............no way would I cling to or marry that person.........NO WAY!

did anyone catch when Tommy was talkin to Timmy and said Lyndsay was moving into her house in Palm Coast and Mom and Dad were moving into there house.. LP put them up somewheres??

I must admit I liked NG until this case, she slams the wrong people. I am going to send her a new pair of glasses cuz the ones she wears now are rose colored when she looks at RC

I am hoping the friend that braided Misty's hair through the bars is a snitch or UC LE.

I wish someone would ask Nancy why she isn't playing the tape of Ron throwing racial slurs around....

TN...so proud of her baby boy!!!
Is she crazy also????
or is SHE the one he is covering for?????

If LE believes the way NG does about Ron..this case will never be solved.

TN to RC "Why are you crying..."

RC "because I wish I knew where my daughter was"

Misty won't let those beaches in there cut her hair!
Like it is so beautiful...............
Misty says they can't keep her in there forever and
wants a nationwide appolize..............HEE HEE

ok NOW THE CRYING JAG IS FOR OUR BENEFIT NOTHING ELSE.........TN IS SOMETHING ELSE ISNT SHE.....GETTING HIM TO CRY ON CUE FOR ng AND HER VIEWERS......WOW,,,IM SICK AS SICK CAN BE,,,,,i HOPE THEY ALL GO TO JAIL FOR THE MAXIMUM TIME ALLOWED FOR THEIR DRUG BUST,,,FOR THIS I PRAY,,,,,i AM going back to edit and it is too long,,,I am so upset,,,please forgive my puter caps,,,although i feel like screaming...please forgive...

Thanks ~ I thought I was hearing things!! Exactly, what happened to the follow up on that about Ron saying he'd picked up Haleigh? :waitasec:

Nancy ran from that statement as fast as she could go, she immediately ignored it and started talking about Ron's alibi for being at work for the hours that he said that he was at work. and bolded by me: that is exactly the way that she said it.

and the oscar goes to????????????????????????

it is a tie

Cocky lil child isnt she..she knows its going to be on TV and shes acting all tough..mind you I threw my slipper at her face on our tv..

MC is sure LE will drop some of the drug charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro