2/22/09 Neighbor heard yelling @ 2:25AM with link.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi tec... long time eh?

It's good to hear the stories circulating today compared to what was being reported.

Alot has been made about the neighbor heard yelling but it seems to me LE has a statement yelling was heard at 2:25 that morning. Of course Misty only saw a three err she was under the blankets.

Tommy says he was there when JO took her and assisted him and Ron deflects about the gun and fight story.

I won't even comment about Ron's reaction, I just can't say enough.

One thing troubles me though. We now know Ron was scheduled to work until midnight, he supposedly worked overtime until 3am. So if something happened to Haleigh after midnight, how did others involved know he wouldn't be home? I mean if JO was going to steal/borrow Ron's gun, how did he know Ron wasn't already home?

I've often wonder if it was really overtime and not straight time. Like did he leave for three hours during his scheduled shift that night and have to work three hours over to make up for that time. KWIM ?

Cops said a canvass of the neighborhood Monday, Feb 16, 2009 brought in several new leads, but have not said what those leads are. The search scaled back ...

On Feb. 19, 2009, police conducted block searches in the area surrounding Haleigh's home. Equusearch continues to assist and authorities are using dogs.

Investigators are in the process of re-interviewing family and friends. They plan to take the timeline back to a month before her disappearance and talk with anyone who may have had contact with the girl during that time.

Ronald, Misty and crystal's fiance are among those re-questioned.

On Feb. 26, 2009 investigators launched a K-9 search, using cadaver dogs to cover the area within a 1/4 mile radius of the home, according to Capt. Rick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Police expect a dozen K-9 teams, made up of a dog and a handler, to be in the area by Feb. 27.

Schauland said Misty was re-questioned on Feb. 25 and a child protection team interviewed Haleigh's brother, Ronald Jr

America's Most Wanted
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

Ron had already gotten into a phone argument with Misty earlier that evening, plus he talked to Tommy. That's two people who would or could have known that Ron was working until 3 am. Yelling at 2:25 fits with Misty leaving the kids inside alone while sitting out by the dumpster with whoever was parked there for thirty minutes then coming in and being told or discovering Haleigh missing, even deceased. Haleigh must have been hurt outside the trailer IMO.

Ron had already gotten into a phone argument with Misty earlier that evening, plus he talked to Tommy. That's two people who would or could have known that Ron was working until 3 am. Yelling at 2:25 fits with Misty leaving the kids inside alone while sitting out by the dumpster with whoever was parked there for thirty minutes then coming in and being told or discovering Haleigh missing, even deceased. Haleigh must have been hurt outside the trailer IMO.

Hey Txsvicki, what if Misty was sitting by the dumpster with someone who was giving her the "script". Maybe she was dropped off at the mh on Green Ln. And maybe there was a commotion between Misty and someone else, which is why someone called LE at 2:13am. So at 2:25am, maybe the commotion was still going on or had died down and Misty was on the phone telling someone else what was going on. IDK...just thinking out loud.

Great job finding the link/video covering the neighbor hearing yelling at 2:25 am. Now, there was also a report of a neighbor seeing Misty walking, crying and talking on a cell phone. Does anyone know what time this event supposedly happened?

Is this what you are referring to?

SATSUMA - Judy Poppen was sleeping soundly in the early morning of Feb. 10 last year when she was awakened by a commotion around 3 a.m.

"The first thing that woke us up was Misty walking and crying and talking to somebody on the phone," Poppen said of her next-door neighbor, Misty Croslin. "The next thing you know, the police are here, and ... they are in our house, searching. It was like bang, bang, bang."

http://www.ocala.com/article/201002...tsuma-residents-say-Haleigh-case-changed-area

OK...it seems we have somewhat of a sequence of events prior to LE arriving in response to Misty's 911 call to report Haleigh missing:

1. Between 1:30-2:00 AM a loud vehicle was in the area per a neighbor.

2. At 2:13 AM a call was placed to LE (non-emergency?); it has not been ascertained whether this call had anything to do with goings-on surrounding Haleigh's disappearance and it is unknown who placed the call.

3. Approx. 2:15 AM someone in the area heard a woman scream. (This actually could have been a few minutes earlier and could have precipitated the 2:13 call to LE.)

4. Approx. 2:25 AM loud voices were heard by a neighbor. IIRC, neighbor did not say if they knew where the voices came from.

5. Approx. 3:00 AM, a neighbor heard Misty out in the yard crying and talking on the phone.

6. At 3:24 AM Ron arrived home.

7. At 3: 27 AM Misty placed the 911 call to report Haleigh missing.

8. Approx. 3:30 AM, TN arrived at the MH in response to a call from Ron. (This is the time TN said she arrived; it is unclear if this is an accurate time. If it is accurate, TN arrived prior to LE.)

Please add anything I missed, or fix anything I have listed incorrectly.

I would be particularly interested in hearing any statements from neighbors in the Magnolia Lane area...vehicles coming and going, voices, screams, anything out of the ordinary the night of February 9-10, 2009.

I would be particularly interested in hearing any statements from neighbors in the Magnolia Lane area...vehicles coming and going, voices, screams, anything out of the ordinary the night of February 9-10, 2009.

I agree with you 100% about that night...Magnolia Lane residence has been an issue for me for such a long time...IMO..there was some activity going on over there, .....the Croslins were away ....so a great place to party....

I still feel ....THAT IS WHERE... something happened to Haleigh..
If not IN the house, then nearby...

Was Misty washing blankets that night...at the Magnolia house??

BTW, I'm still trying to locate the link, article or video where I heard or read about a neighbor seeing Misty walking and crying and talking on the phone during the night of February 9th. LOL, yeah I know its amazing just to find out that Misty could do all three.........Walk, talk and cry.

I used to have that LT...I'll go check. It is Poppen's wife, J.....

I really have a tough time believing any player in this case. What I've seen over time is this report being attributed to P. Poppin who was on another report. Listen and you will hear the reporter say "SHE." Paul P is not a she.

The reporter Shannon Butler is talking about a different person than Paul P.

She sure did say 2:30...WTH? I think we have two neighbors talking, one on each side of 202. The Poppens say they heard misty on the phone, she was crying and the wife saw misty walking around while on the phone.

I wonder if the neighbor on the other side heard the scream. I guess we can't say her name. The initials are TW. She moved two weeks later.

Good point!

Since it appears nothing is going to happen until Ron and Misty are sentenced, I hope LE are reading here to pick up on things they may have initially missed. Tommy and Joe wouldn't have known either - were those two left at the home while Misty was out doing something and when she returned, found whatever, went outside crying and called the people her phone records show.
ya know...my feelings for LE have changed a little bit. After hearing about Ron's experience with them, after his fight arrest, & then thinking about Tommy's previous arrest, I've got to say, that they seem to have been really busy, the whole time, & it seems that Haleigh is foremost on their mind. The same thing with Tommy's recent 'meeting'. They threatened him with murder charges, & I don't think they're playing around. so...& I really like writing this...I don't think much has gotten passed this LE. maybe at 1st, because of all the lieing, but not now. For different reasons, I believe that Tommy was either babysitting that night, or he knew Misty was gone, & dropped by. But, before I can fully commit to that theory, there's a big piece to the timeline puzzle, that's missing. Hopefully LE has that piece. & it will either exonerate Tommy, or nail him. Personally, I'd like to see him charged...even if his stories are true, he stood there & did nothing, & that's murder, in my eyes. If they charge him, & he has been lieing to cover for Misty or Ron, (but I can't see him doing that), he'd speak up, I do believe. The stories that he has told are so horrible, & so self incriminating, that I can't imagine what could be worse. the only thing I can think of, is he's either telling the truth, or minimizing his own involvement. & that thought makes me shudder

OK...it seems we have somewhat of a sequence of events prior to LE arriving in response to Misty's 911 call to report Haleigh missing:

1. Between 1:30-2:00 AM a loud vehicle was in the area per a neighbor.

2. At 2:13 AM a call was placed to LE (non-emergency?); it has not been ascertained whether this call had anything to do with goings-on surrounding Haleigh's disappearance and it is unknown who placed the call.

3. Approx. 2:15 AM someone in the area heard a woman scream. (This actually could have been a few minutes earlier and could have precipitated the 2:13 call to LE.)

4. Approx. 2:25 AM loud voices were heard by a neighbor. IIRC, neighbor did not say if they knew where the voices came from.

5. Approx. 3:00 AM, a neighbor heard Misty out in the yard crying and talking on the phone.

6. At 3:24 AM Ron arrived home.

7. At 3: 27 AM Misty placed the 911 call to report Haleigh missing.

8. Approx. 3:30 AM, TN arrived at the MH in response to a call from Ron. (This is the time TN said she arrived; it is unclear if this is an accurate time. If it is accurate, TN arrived prior to LE.)

Please add anything I missed, or fix anything I have listed incorrectly.

#3-is there a source for this? We have links to 2:25 and 3:00 but I don't see a reference to 2:15ish. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I just can't recall it.

#4-In the video report Peliman posted the reporter says the neighbor told her the loud voices came from in or around the 202 Green Lane home.

#8-The one and only police report the public has seen (I wonder to this day how that slipped out!) states the officer arrived at 202 Green Lane at 3:40 and TN arrived shortly after that.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

Did J. Greenwood say if the 2:13 call was to the non-emergency line or 911?
I will have to dig it up and listen again, I can't recall. I am not sure how the non-emergency calls are handled by LE.

I have been skeptical about the 2:13 call but after I read #3 I can now see how it is possible it is related to this case. I was skeptical because I didn't realize there was a scream heard around 2:15.

All I can remember is Greenwood being asked what time the call came in about Haleigh. He said the first call came in at about 2:13am. Guess it's time to revisit his interview again. The man was very uncomfortable. I would like that remark corrected because it is probably wrong. If not, there should be an explanation.

Here is one but I remember a different article. These reporters change things up. Everything is starting to disappear from the web...

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100207/articles/2071020
Whisperer
She sure did say 2:30...WTH? I think we have two neighbors talking, one on each side of 202. The Poppens say they heard misty on the phone, she was crying and the wife saw misty walking around while on the phone.

I wonder if the neighbor on the other side heard the scream. I guess we can't say her name. The initials are TW. She moved two weeks later.

You know, I have noticed that a lot of things are disappearing from the web. Esp the CBS47? videos that had most of the interviews early on. Even the links to their articles have disappeared. I found that very odd last fall and now wonder if maybe LE asked them to take the videos/articles off their site.
I to thought there was two people that heard noises that night, but was never able to retrieve the video report from CBS47 news?

ya know...my feelings for LE have changed a little bit. After hearing about Ron's experience with them, after his fight arrest, & then thinking about Tommy's previous arrest, I've got to say, that they seem to have been really busy, the whole time, & it seems that Haleigh is foremost on their mind. The same thing with Tommy's recent 'meeting'. They threatened him with murder charges, & I don't think they're playing around. so...& I really like writing this...I don't think much has gotten passed this LE. maybe at 1st, because of all the lieing, but not now. For different reasons, I believe that Tommy was either babysitting that night, or he knew Misty was gone, & dropped by. But, before I can fully commit to that theory, there's a big piece to the timeline puzzle, that's missing. Hopefully LE has that piece. & it will either exonerate Tommy, or nail him. Personally, I'd like to see him charged...even if his stories are true, he stood there & did nothing, & that's murder, in my eyes. If they charge him, & he has been lieing to cover for Misty or Ron, (but I can't see him doing that), he'd speak up, I do believe. The stories that he has told are so horrible, & so self incriminating, that I can't imagine what could be worse. the only thing I can think of, is he's either telling the truth, or minimizing his own involvement. & that thought makes me shudder

IMHO. I think we need to ask ourselves WHY LE is even allowing this horrible information to be revealed to the public since they haven't bothered to charge any of these people with anything in connection to Haleigh's demise...And when I say the word allow, I mean allow.. Because it is apparent, LE has not allowed the media to print too much of anything concerning this case...
HELL-O we can't even get a straight answer from PDM concerning the times his shift started or ended that night or WHY they felt it necessary to change their sign-in and sign-out policy after the fact... And now 18 months larer we have KP stating a security guard witnessed Ron C having the children with him when he was at work on several occassions and didn't even bother to report it..

We also had a member here at one time who claims he contacted LE several times concerning the events of that night, and never heard back from them...
We can't even get a straight answer as to who really picked up Haleigh that day when there have been witnesses who have come forth and stated it was Misty after Ron C stated himself he was the one who picked her up...One would think LE would have pounced on that tidbit of information immediately and attempted to nail him in connection to his daughter's disappearance...
Again, the list goes on...Someone, somewhere doesn't want this solved.. And are just biding their time, hoping it will all go away...JMHO..

#3-is there a source for this? We have links to 2:25 and 3:00 but I don't see a reference to 2:15ish. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I just can't recall it.

#4-In the video report Peliman posted the reporter says the neighbor told her the loud voices came from in or around the 202 Green Lane home.

#8-The one and only police report the public has seen (I wonder to this day how that slipped out!) states the officer arrived at 202 Green Lane at 3:40 and TN arrived shortly after that.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

Did J. Greenwood say if the 2:13 call was to the non-emergency line or 911?
I will have to dig it up and listen again, I can't recall. I am not sure how the non-emergency calls are handled by LE.

I have been skeptical about the 2:13 call but after I read #3 I can now see how it is possible it is related to this case. I was skeptical because I didn't realize there was a scream heard around 2:15.

Hey Twall, at first I was skeptical too. But considering other things that were going on that time in the morning near Green Ln, you can't help but to think that Lt. Greenwood was correct when he mentioned the first call coming in at 2:13am. I don't know if I remember hearing about screams at 2:15am but with the screams being heard around 2:25, is only 10-15 mins from the time the call was placed. IMO, there is definitely something going on around 2am.

I know Whisp mentioned looking at that video again of Lt. Greenwood, and I agree. At first I thought that maybe Lt. Greenwood was incorrect about the time.....but what if he wasn't? Lt. Greenwood also mentioned that TN was the one there that evening....at first I assumed he was wrong because GMSykes came out and said that SHE was the one there with laundry. TN only said that she sent a family member over there. But what if he's telling the truth about that as well? For me, I discredited that information ONLY because we had GMSykes saying that she was there. So it seems I have been believing the Cummings over LE:waitasec: I hadn't realized that before. At times I felt that GMSykes was lying about being there at all.....maybe she was lying. Or maybe GMSykes was there with TN and not the "aunt". Maybe that's the part that's a LIE-WHO GMSykes was with that evening. At times I felt that maybe Teresa was at the mh with those kids......maybe she was. IMHO, if Lt. Greenwood was telling the truth about TN being there that evening, that would explain alot to me regarding her behavior. It would explain the babysitting call between TN and Misty, how TN showed up so fast to the mh, why TN felt the need to try and control the whole situation, why TN stood behind Misty the way she did, plus a lot more.

My point is, if Lt. Greenwood was telling the truth about the 2:13am call, then we need to take a closer look at everything else he said in that interview. JMO though

Does anyone know who saw the red truck sitting by the railroad tracks that night?

Does anyone remember what time that happened? TIA!

Does anyone know who saw the red truck sitting by the railroad tracks that night?
Does anyone remember what time that happened? TIA!

Ya know, I don't recall ever hearing about a red truck sitting by the railroad tracks or what time it was there by the railroad tracks... Wonder IF it was a loud vehicle..
First I heard about someone saying they saw a red truck that night came from Misty during her LVA test...That was when she mentioned her brother, Tommy also had a red truck and sold it right after Haleigh disappeared....Even after her father had paid him $500.00 to keep it so he would have a way to his Dr. appointments.. When she used the word also it made me think she knew the red truck belonged to someone in the Cummings. Neves/Sykes family but wanted to throw her brother's truck into the mix in order to deflect from another red truck..KWIM
One thing for certain....Seems quite a few people associated with this case sold and got rid of their trucks and cars right after Haleigh disappeared...JMHO

Is this speculation or fact? I have never heard this before. Who reported this? tia

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back