2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right on target! This is logic..........no reason to involve anyone else. Simply wait a few days and start a search of that particular area. Even better if LE had brought in the cadaver dogs to search those woods.

I wonder why they never tried to drain it like they do lakes and ponds around here. They just did that to find the body of a guy who had been missing in Orlando for over a year. they did find the body once it was drained.

Thanks for the breakdown of the show. Saved me from having to watch it.

I wonder why they never tried to drain it like they do lakes and ponds around here. They just did that to find the body of a guy who had been missing in Orlando for over a year. they did find the body once it was drained.

Not sure about Florida but when we have hurricanes here in Louisiana, draining would do no good because EVERYTHING is flooded...

Mark Fuhrman does not think it was an accidental drowning. The prosecution showed that it was a premeditated case. The duct tape was not a staging tool.

These Talking Heads just kill me...even Mark Fuhrman...just a few days ago, in an interview, he said he thought it was an accident...course, maybe he watched the last couple days of testimony. ?

Not sure about Florida but when we have hurricanes here in Louisiana, draining would do no good because EVERYTHING is flooded...

I don't mean when the streets and stuff are still flooded. I was there on Suburban for one of the searches. We searched at the end of the street by the school and off the dirt paths into the woods it was full of water there too but the streets were dry. Where she was found is like a bowl.

IMO, if RK were in this solely for the reward money, he would have called the right number & NOT 911...which is why he didn't get the reward money! Also, Mark NeJame found out he didn't get anything for finding Caylee & since he was being accused of everything, had RK come into his office for questioning. He said he was very impressed with him & he waited to get all the answers to the questions he had to ask before making his decision to give RK the $5000.00 as a way to say Thanks!

I have been trying to catch up with everything... Does the jury know about the "Pet Cemetry" and the heart stickers, or even that she and her friend KeoMarie used to go there a lot? Will KeoMarie get called to testify? TIA !!

Even tho Padilla is kind of a nut and a fame *advertiser censored* (he admits to that) I like him anyway. Kind of a good ol boy. Most of the things he states as facts are just his ideas. Once you get used to that you can take what he says with a grain of salt. I do believe he has Cindy and George pegged exactly right. Especially Cindy.

I don't mean when the streets and stuff are still flooded. I was there on Suburban for one of the searches. We searched at the end of the street by the school and off the dirt paths into the woods it was full of water there too but the streets were dry. Where she was found is like a bowl.

Wow! what amazing insight you must have about the case! Is it hard to think that Caylee was so close when you were searching there (in hindsight of course)?

Probably no where to pump it to. Everything was flooded.

go Mark go.

I DVR'd this and wasn't going to watch it after reading about the defense slant, but if the Mark F. part is good, I guess I'll go ahead and watch...besides...he is great eye candy! :blushing:

Don't know. All I remember hearing from TM is that he didn't want to take any kind of machinery in there for fear of having her little body pushed further into the ground if it were stepped on or run over.

I have been trying to catch up with everything... Does the jury know about the "Pet Cemetry" and the heart stickers, or even that she and her friend KeoMarie used to go there a lot? Will KeoMarie get called to testify? TIA !!

I wondered the same thing so I went and read her LE interview, where she mentioned nothing about the pet cemetery. That was only in the Enquirer, so my thought is that the story she sold to the tabloids was not as truthful since she knew she had to sign a statement with LE. This makes it very slippery for her to testify about since she never told actual authorities about it.

It cost a lot of money and time to pump a large area and did they have a close canal or stream to pump it to that would not flood it?

I DVR'd this and wasn't going to watch it after reading about the defense slant, but if the Mark F. part is good, I guess I'll go ahead and watch...besides...he is great eye candy! :blushing:

I concur about the MF parts as well as JJP's opinion on what happened to Caylee. It is also worthwhile to see Dr. Cyril Wecht put Dr. Baden in his place :)

Wonder why she was around the airport, perhaps thinking of disposing of her there first?

Here is one of those strange things that happen. Listen to what he says starting about the 4:50 mark then look at the date of the interview at the top.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3MZHB2IDc4"]YouTube - ‪8/7/08: RAW INTERVIEW: Casey Anthony's Attorney Talks With WFTV On 8/6 Part 2‬‏[/ame]

Wow! what amazing insight you must have about the case! Is it hard to think that Caylee was so close when you were searching there (in hindsight of course)?

It is disturbing for sure. We were right down the street. We drove past her several times. I had the DT's private detective call my house and then a week later show up at my door.

we'll have to agree to disagree here - I really would have called 911 but I do get your point about the non-emergency number - I probably just wouldn't have thought about it at the time - and as for GA's calling 911, I agree with Fla*mom, they have been thru enough and I won't fault him for using 911 for non-emergency since I would have done the same thing even though you are right and calling a non-emergency number would have been better

I understand but he called his lawyer first. That's what the 911 recording says he said. LP JJ say they didn't knock on the door neither did GA say that. I get it that it is LP but it is also a JUDGE....:great: she isn't there for some nefarious purpose. I think you can reasonable make the case that it was inconsiderate.
Remember CA called 911 and complained to GA IIRC i called 2 hours ago and they are not here yet? Remember news stories about 911 calls reporting poor service at fast food joints? jus' sayin'.....:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose