2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There would be no need to extract dna from a bone of caylee.
Her dna has already been extracted and recorded. The numbers need only be compared.

I wonder why they never tried to drain it like they do lakes and ponds around here. They just did that to find the body of a guy who had been missing in Orlando for over a year. they did find the body once it was drained.

I think it was because they did not know it was right there. There is a lot of wooded acreage all through there and it was ALL flooded. So they had no idea where exactly to search.

I think that Kronk called in the first sighting in August but it was not actually the remains. It was in a slightly different place and he gave a different description. I think he thought he saw it the first time, and reported it, but LE did not find anything.

When he came back and looked again after the flooding receded, it was easier to find. imoo

K, I thought it was a pretty good show till that last question.

Yes if some one stepped foward they could tell if he was Caylee's dad.

Jeez I don't think any one through away her DNA.

Of course they didn't, imo.

But....maybe I'm out in left field. Once your DNA has been charted and markers identifed, etc., - is actual DNA still needed to be matched or isn't the chart of your DNA now recorded as your identifier? I know what I mean - but you all probably don't....sorry, this case has made me a tad :crazy:

I wondered the same thing so I went and read her LE interview, where she mentioned nothing about the pet cemetery. That was only in the Enquirer, so my thought is that the story she sold to the tabloids was not as truthful since she knew she had to sign a statement with LE. This makes it very slippery for her to testify about since she never told actual authorities about it.

Thank you, I didn't know that Keo had told the Enquirer this, certainly makes anything she adds to the case questionable. Explains why the pros didn't call her to testify about the pet cemetry or even the wanting to adopt Caylee.

It cost a lot of money and time to pump a large area and did they have a close canal or stream to pump it to that would not flood it?

Just the normal street drains. The area in sq ft is large, but the depth of the water would not be what it would be in a lake or pond. During TS Fay my whole neighborhood was flooded up to my thighs and we thought we would be in water for weeks it was pumped out in 24 hours.

There would be no need to extract dna from a bone of caylee.
Her dna has already been extracted and recorded. The numbers need only be compared.

Many thanks, Back - that answers my question above.....:)

Probably out there fuming watching the planes take off and she was not going on her PR vacation.

Probably! Can't you just see her throwing her fists like on the jail house tape? :maddening: Evil, just evil...

I concur about the MF parts as well as JJP's opinion on what happened to Caylee. It is also worthwhile to see Dr. Cyril Wecht put Dr. Baden in his place :)

Interesting that Dr. Baden was in this...where has LKB been for the last 3 days...I've posted previously that she wouldn't show her face because it became obvious that she was the one who rounded up the defense experts..Lee, Huntington, Spitz, Etc....and low and behold...haven't seen hide nor hair of her for 3 days, even on her new talking head job network, HLN. LOL:great:

It is disturbing for sure. We were right down the street. We drove past her several times. I had the DT's private detective call my house and then a week later show up at my door.

Wow! And after all those witnesses testifying to water there, the DT still thinks someone moved the body. AMAZING and thanks to you for helping to look for Caylee!

Probably! Can't you just see her throwing her fists like on the jail house tape? :maddening: Evil, just evil...
She wanted to go on that trip and I bet Cindy said no to the babysitting and no to the money.

Probably out there fuming watching the planes take off and she was not going on her PR vacation.

Hello, Doc....you know I've always thought that the PR vacay was one of the big things that pushed KC over the edge - jmo.

Hello, Doc....you know I've always thought that the PR vacay was one of the big things that pushed KC over the edge - jmo.

Me too. All the vacation excuses Cindy was talking about those 31 days makes me think it was a key part.

She wanted to go on that trip and I bet Cindy said no to the babysitting and no to the money.

I wonder if that finally pushed her over the edge, that and not being able to have Caylee sleep over at Tony's like she did with R. Morales? Actually I think she was planning on taking out the entire family, except Lee. That is why she was looking up household weapons, maybe she was going to make one and kill her parents with it saying it was self defense the only thing she could grab.... Maybe I am way off, hard to think like an evil person...

Wonder why she was around the airport, perhaps thinking of disposing of her there first?

That's what I think. I think she was driving around with the body in the trunk and looking for a dump site. There is a whole lot of empty deserted land around there, if you look at a map. But it is harder than she thought to find a safe place to pull over, unload the trunk and carry a body into the woods, without being seen. I believe she just lost her nerve and gave up. That is why the body ended up so close to her home, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose